Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby alissain » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:41 pm

That would be terrible if it was Morgan...Carly and Sonny suffering believing he's dead..they would rather know he's alive and insane versus dead and gone forever. I hope its crazy Ryan..that would be interesting ...if he escaped though..look out Felicia!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:43 pm

lakotasmommy wrote:Who do you think the mystery patient is?

Faison?
Morgan?
Ryan (Kevin's evil twin)?
Victor Cassadine, or any of the other Cassadine men, including Nikolas?
AJ?
Zackary Grant (Nell's fiancé)?
Nelle's father?

Yes, they are all supposed to be dead, but this IS GH

Any other ideas? It sounded like a man, to me.

If Kevin is the doctor my money is on Ryan. Or vice versa. I mentioned several months back that Kevin's interest in Faison's brain and his request to do studies on what may cause a sane person to become criminally unstable was off. As was his gentle yet intense pressure to keep Franco as a patient. I posted that it was as if he was turning into Ryan again or that Ryan wasn't dead after all. Felicia will flip her lid if he is alive.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:48 pm

alissain wrote:That would be terrible if it was Morgan...Carly and Sonny suffering believing he's dead..they would rather know he's alive and insane versus dead and gone forever. I hope its crazy Ryan..that would be interesting ...if he escaped though..look out Felicia!

I don't know much of the history as I have only been watching since January. I was just hoping it was Morgan so Nell can be exposed. I'm sick of her and wish she would go away. But maybe it would be cruel for it to be him.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:46 pm

BabygirlAH wrote:
alissain wrote:That would be terrible if it was Morgan...Carly and Sonny suffering believing he's dead..they would rather know he's alive and insane versus dead and gone forever. I hope its crazy Ryan..that would be interesting ...if he escaped though..look out Felicia!

I don't know much of the history as I have only been watching since January. I was just hoping it was Morgan so Nell can be exposed. I'm sick of her and wish she would go away. But maybe it would be cruel for it to be him.

I REALLY wish it were Morgan. This was my hope months back when we all saw Carly heading for Ferncliff (it's been so long :cry: ). Not holding my breath, though. I mean, they'd have to cast someone pretty great to replace Bryan and I haven't heard of any casting rumors like that. OR if they're looking for someone, then this story's going to carry on for another 6 months. (((((NOOOooooooooo)))))))

But I"m with you, really wish it were Morgan in the same asylum with Carly, and she sees him and swears it's him so now everybody REALLY thinks she's crazy. Much better than Dr. Colin's evil twin roaming around, who I could care less about.

(But it would explain his horrible therapy techniques.)

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Hey, spoiler for next week says, "Carly’s curiosity is piqued."

I'm guessing it's about the person she heard screaming?

Maybe it IS MORGAN!!! Oh, gosh, I'd love that so much. But I'm afraid to hope.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:08 pm

The ONLY reason I'd love for it to be Morgan......... so that he can come face to face with Nasty Nutty Nelle-- now THAT should drive her right into Ferncliff...LOL

Or better yet --- Nelle's "Dead" fiancée! yahoo

Either one of those sightings would send Nelle screaming into the night, completely over the edge!

Tiki Girl

Postby Tiki Girl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:15 pm

centrd wrote:Hey, spoiler for next week says, "Carly’s curiosity is piqued."

The spoilers also say Lucy is worried about Kevin. (or something like that) plus Laura is coming back this summer.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Tiki Girl wrote:
centrd wrote:Hey, spoiler for next week says, "Carly’s curiosity is piqued."

The spoilers also say Lucy is worried about Kevin. (or something like that) plus Laura is coming back this summer.

Dang. I really don't care about Kevin's crazy brother. Or Kevin.

trishLynne

Postby trishLynne » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:57 pm

This has definitely peaked my interest in the whole Ferncliff s/l. But how about this...the Charlie situation. Both are coming up at the same time. What if this all ties in together. Mike said he's closer to home. He also there was a twist. What if it's this Charlie fellow? Kind of a long shot. I also feel like Kevin is hiding the identity, like he knows who it is. It could also be Nelle's fiance. This could be interesting after all. A lot of possibilities.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Soapsme wrote:By the look on his face I say it's his brother.

I don’t think I want to see another storyline with Ryan.

I’m watching Friday’s episode now. Will comment later about the mystery patient.

Return to “General Hospital”