Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1586
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:15 pm

My top 3 candidates

The Real Jason this means SB will play two roles

Ryan Kevin's brother

Morgan

dimplesrgold
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby dimplesrgold » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

First...do they house male and female patients in the same wing of a mental hospital? If not, my first thought was Heather. She knows Jason very well and could be the one who busts his identity. I could not distinguish whether the voice was male or female.

If they do, I certainly hope that the speculation that the patient is Ryan will not come to pass. Ryan was part of a very dark chapter in GH history. If people thought Franco was twisted, Ryan was Franco to the 10th power! This would also mean an extended Ferncliff story trying to figure out
is it Kevin or is it Ryan? Booooo...nooooo!

Not long after Faison was "killed" I read a short article (don't remember where) that the actor, Anders Hove, was in talks to return, but he wanted a longer term stint. Haven't heard anything since.

User avatar
Lizzytish
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:12 pm

I think Mary Pat is involved. She didn’t like Kevin challenging her authority so I wouldn’t be surprised if she.
Perhaps Ryan is a patient there and she arranged for Kevin to be incarcerated and his brother replace him.

Did you notice he seriously called Jason “Jesse” whereas the other day Kevin called him Jason.


gonecountry
Posts: 2179
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby gonecountry » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm

I know I've already said I thought it was the real Kevin and that Ryan is pretending to be Kevin. Y'all have convinced me that this might be true. He has the power to do that. I just cant see nurse Rachet and dumdum covering for him. And since Ryan and Kevin are identical, those 2 would know. And Rachet would be blackmailing him.
Also, he has not been a real professional with Alexis and Julian. But has been with Carley and Franko. So there are still some loose ends in my mind. The other possibility being Morgan, is feasible because his body was never found. And I dont think Bryan Craig is working right now. Also no one suggested Nicholas. Another body not found.

centrd
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:14 pm

gonecountry wrote:I know I've already said I thought it was the real Kevin and that Ryan is pretending to be Kevin. Y'all have convinced me that this might be true. He has the power to do that. I just cant see nurse Rachet and dumdum covering for him. And since Ryan and Kevin are identical, those 2 would know. And Rachet would be blackmailing him.
Also, he has not been a real professional with Alexis and Julian. But has been with Carley and Franko. So there are still some loose ends in my mind. The other possibility being Morgan, is feasible because his body was never found. And I dont think Bryan Craig is working right now. Also no one suggested Nicholas. Another body not found.


Bryan Craig has a big role in Eva Longoria's new show, Grand Hotel. So he's out.

And Kevin was super unprofessional with Franco. No way he would have let him believe that as a child he might be responsible for the murder of another child or that he was inherently evil. The fact that Franco had no serial killer urges since the brain tumor was removed is proof enough of that. I've never seen such bad psychology writing in my life. It's been a disgrace. The only way the writers can redeem themselves from the Franco and Alexis missteps is to say it's not really Kevin.

centrd
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:My top 3 candidates

The Real Jason this means SB will play two roles

Ryan Kevin's brother

Morgan


I really wish it would be either Jason or Morgan, but not getting my hopes up. Would love if Jason were playing both characters, but unless he's heavily bearded (SB in a wig?), I don't see how Mary Pat wouldn't have noticed their faces being the same. That goes for Kevin, too, really.

I would love if they've recast Morgan and Carly realizes he's there, but nobody believes her because, hey, that's what got her in Ferncliff in the first place! :shock: :lol:

Soapsme
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby Soapsme » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
Soapsme wrote:By the look on his face I say it's his brother.


I don’t think I want to see another storyline with Ryan.

I’m watching Friday’s episode now. Will comment later about the mystery patient.

Same here not interested in the slightest ......I would much rather it be crazy Anthony Z coming back to set Port Chuck on fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1586
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:09 pm

centrd wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:My top 3 candidates

The Real Jason this means SB will play two roles

Ryan Kevin's brother

Morgan


I really wish it would be either Jason or Morgan, but not getting my hopes up. Would love if Jason were playing both characters, but unless he's heavily bearded (SB in a wig?), I don't see how Mary Pat wouldn't have noticed their faces being the same. That goes for Kevin, too, really.

I would love if they've recast Morgan and Carly realizes he's there, but nobody believes her because, hey, that's what got her in Ferncliff in the first place! :shock: :lol:


thats a good point and totally forgot about that , then its most likely its morgan with a new face he was in a explosion after all but then why would kevin try to stop jason from going to the room??? unless its fiason!!!! OMG yes its fiason maybe kevin is doing some kind of medical experimenting with fiason

centrd
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby centrd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:13 am

Rosesareblue wrote:
centrd wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:My top 3 candidates

The Real Jason this means SB will play two roles

Ryan Kevin's brother

Morgan


I really wish it would be either Jason or Morgan, but not getting my hopes up. Would love if Jason were playing both characters, but unless he's heavily bearded (SB in a wig?), I don't see how Mary Pat wouldn't have noticed their faces being the same. That goes for Kevin, too, really.

I would love if they've recast Morgan and Carly realizes he's there, but nobody believes her because, hey, that's what got her in Ferncliff in the first place! :shock: :lol:


thats a good point and totally forgot about that , then its most likely its morgan with a new face he was in a explosion after all but then why would kevin try to stop jason from going to the room??? unless its fiason!!!! OMG yes its fiason maybe kevin is doing some kind of medical experimenting with fiason


Okay, now that makes sense! Maybe Kevin has been Ryan all along and he and Faison are in cahoots? Or Kevin's lost it like his brother did before him. That would explain how Faison's death could have been faked (although those post autopsy stitches were pretty realistic looking :shock: ).

gonecountry
Posts: 2179
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mystery Patient, who do you think it is

Postby gonecountry » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:23 am

OMG! ihope theres not another "REAL" Jason. Come on it's almost like the movie "The Boys From Brazil."And, NOOOO, please dont bring another dead person back. This is becoming a staple of GH plots. Now that Helena and Sons are dead, no reviving the bodies we've seen please. On the oher hand, I dont remember if we ever saw Kevin's brother's body. I know we didn't see Morgan or Nik's. And we never saw Nell's fiance, just a picture. The same with Charlie. Maybe he was the body buried, and Mike dug him up in time to save him, but he went bonkers from being buried alive. What a hell of a storyline for Sonny. That would be a dream for the new DA. These are all possibilities IMHO


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bettyboop409 and 1 guest

Back to Top