Who posted congratulations to Elizabeth?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Petunia64

Who posted congratulations to Elizabeth?

Postby Petunia64 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:14 am

The other day, someone posted a picture of Elizabeth saying "congratulations to my sister Elizabeth on her wedding". I don't remember seeing the face. Years ago, Sarah was brought back to Port Charles. Her stay ended in a matter of days. I read that bringing Sarah back was a mistake. After Aiden was rescued from Betsey, Nicholas sent Elizabeth and the boys to visit Sarah. I do not remember how long Sarah was on the show.

Chococat1492

Re: Who posted congratulations to Elizabeth?

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 am

Petunia64 wrote:The other day, someone posted a picture of Elizabeth saying "congratulations to my sister Elizabeth on her wedding". I don't remember seeing the face. Years ago, Sarah was brought back to Port Charles. Her stay ended in a matter of days. I read that bringing Sarah back was a mistake. After Aiden was rescued from Betsey, Nicholas sent Elizabeth and the boys to visit Sarah. I do not remember how long Sarah was on the show.

Hopefully Sarah could stay far away. I didn’t like that character at all. She was a backstabbed. I just think that she was always jealous of Elizabeth

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't much about the history of Elizabeth as I'm new to show, but I assumed it's her sister. I like Elizabeth. She is beautiful. But seems like she has something to hide.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Petunia64 wrote:The other day, someone posted a picture of Elizabeth saying "congratulations to my sister Elizabeth on her wedding". I don't remember seeing the face. Years ago, Sarah was brought back to Port Charles. Her stay ended in a matter of days. I read that bringing Sarah back was a mistake. After Aiden was rescued from Betsey, Nicholas sent Elizabeth and the boys to visit Sarah. I do not remember how long Sarah was on the show.

Sarah posted the congrats, the secret was the person who "liked" the post. My money is on Hayden given Finn is about to move on with Anna for the long term. Unless Nik is coming home.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Sarah posted the congrats, the secret was the person who "liked" the post. My money is on Hayden given Finn is about to move on with Anna for the long term. Unless Nik is coming home.

Yep! Hayden with a baby.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:37 pm

BabygirlAH wrote:I don't much about the history of Elizabeth as I'm new to show, but I assumed it's her sister. I like Elizabeth. She is beautiful. But seems like she has something to hide.

She use to be one of my favorites until they paired her with a serial killer that kidnapped her son.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm

ransomha wrote:
BabygirlAH wrote:I don't much about the history of Elizabeth as I'm new to show, but I assumed it's her sister. I like Elizabeth. She is beautiful. But seems like she has something to hide.

She use to be one of my favorites until they paired her with a serial killer that kidnapped her son.

Yep--- I lost all love and respect for Liz when she paired up with that freak... it's sickening!

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Nashville is over. Could Lucky be returning?

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:21 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:Nashville is over. Could Lucky be returning?

Coming off Jonathon Jackson's success as a star on a long-running tv series, what he's probably doing is auditioning or trying to find other projects to continue his upward trajectory rather than immediately go back to the soap world. He might visit though. I hope he does. I love him.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Hope its not Hayden. We dont need her back. Too many cast members with no story already. Unless they are cutting other folks. NO Hayden

Return to “General Hospital”