Dr O starving peter

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:09 pm

mauimama wrote:No need to feed him-- cause he can't use a bathroom anyway! LOL

That definitely answers the bathroom question :lol:

How long can a person a man of peters weight height can last without food or water?

User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 pm

alissain wrote:I was a Nina fan but for Nina to allow this and not call the police then she is just as guilty. As much as she hates him by calling the police at least Peter would be in jail


It just shows Nina is not better than those she looks down at , this includes Valentine I mean today she really annoyed me with her holier than thou attitude towards Valentine I guess Nina forgot what she did and how she was and if no one gave her a chance in life she wouldn't be where she is , she can do the same for Peter , or turn him in,i agree with you she is just as guilty,

TheValFran
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby TheValFran » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:27 am

They need to put an end to this stupid story line, it's just ridiculous. It would of made sense if they did something better with Peter.

As for Michelle Stafford, I hope this is her exit. I'm tire of her craziness and her up and down feelings for Valentine. She sure isn't any mother to Charlotte. Glads she has Lulu. I didn't like her in Y & R and don't like her in GH


Carolae
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby Carolae » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:51 am

I'm so tired of seeing Obrecht and listening to her satonic rantings and threats. Am surprised that Nina is going along with this. What she should be doing is using a burn phone and call the police saying she heard some screaming while hiking thru the woods and didn't want to take a chance trying to find out where it came from since she was alone. She could lie and say it was a few hours ago....who would know. Of course, Julian and Kim were out there when they ran into Obrecht and heard the screaming and believed her when she said it was part of her therapy group that was meeting out there. If Nina doesn't take action soon, she too, is going to be held accountable. Obrecht needs to be stopped and then thrown in jail where we won't have to see or listen to her. Am finding myself fast forwarding thru most of her scenes.

User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Carolae wrote:I'm so tired of seeing Obrecht and listening to her satonic rantings and threats. Am surprised that Nina is going along with this. What she should be doing is using a burn phone and call the police saying she heard some screaming while hiking thru the woods and didn't want to take a chance trying to find out where it came from since she was alone. She could lie and say it was a few hours ago....who would know. Of course, Julian and Kim were out there when they ran into Obrecht and heard the screaming and believed her when she said it was part of her therapy group that was meeting out there. If Nina doesn't take action soon, she too, is going to be held accountable. Obrecht needs to be stopped and then thrown in jail where we won't have to see or listen to her. Am finding myself fast forwarding thru most of her scenes.


yes that woman is insane it she creeps me out even in movies or soaps to see characters like that a lot sick people out there watching shows with characters like that i just dont like it , because they actually show the torture too
although DR O or some people find her entertaining what she is doing to peter is anything but that and people like her in real life would be considered a danger to society ,

how will maxie feel knowing this? i know she hates peter now or thinks she hates him personally i would NOT let a baby of mine have a relationship or be close to someone like DR Obrecht

committedwatcher
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby committedwatcher » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Peter had food on his stomach when caught, he would have indeed had to go to the bathroom. This storyline is crazy and needs to end. I don’t believe Nina’s involvement with this madness.

User avatar
kylesgirl
Posts: 315
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:16 pm

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby kylesgirl » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:
mauimama wrote:No need to feed him-- cause he can't use a bathroom anyway! LOL

That definitely answers the bathroom question :lol:

How long can a person a man of peters weight height can last without food or water?


They have to be giving him water. 36hrs is as long as you can go with out things start shutting down. He doesn't look extreamly dehydrated
Food he could go weeks.

User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby Rosesareblue » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:52 pm

kylesgirl wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:
mauimama wrote:No need to feed him-- cause he can't use a bathroom anyway! LOL

That definitely answers the bathroom question :lol:

How long can a person a man of peters weight height can last without food or water?


They have to be giving him water. 36hrs is as long as you can go with out things start shutting down. He doesn't look extreamly dehydrated
Food he could go weeks.


i think so nina gave him some water ,feel bad for him even prisoners of war are given food
i think by the time they find him he may slip in a comma or something


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top