Dr O starving peter

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Rosesareblue

Dr O starving peter

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm

this woman is insane ,she was so disgusting eating a burger in front of peter
how can nina be ok with her aunt starving him ? i just cant see any grief excuse for her
she will be put away for a long time and after a while she will come after maxies baby

she tipped off anna , i cant wait for their showdown.

hebrides

Re: Dr O starving peter

Postby hebrides » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm

This woman is sadistic and I don't know why she is still a doctor. She hates people and hates human life.

alissain

Postby alissain » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 am

I was a Nina fan but for Nina to allow this and not call the police then she is just as guilty. As much as she hates him by calling the police at least Peter would be in jail

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 am

Rosesareblue wrote:this woman is insane ,she was so disgusting eating a burger in front of peter
how can nina be ok with her aunt starving him ? i just cant see any grief excuse for her
she will be put away for a long time and after a while she will come after maxies baby

yeah, she is and she needs to get hers but not because of this thing with Peter. I hate him because if the name he calls Anna and he wanted to kill her even after he knew she was his mama.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am

I'll agree I don't want this story dragged out and Nina/Dr. O go too far as to be irredeemable. Especially Nina who had shown some compassion.

rainhue

Postby rainhue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:45 am

Interesting story that KG (Dr O) tweeted. While shooting that scene, she ate her one bite and when they were done, she gave the rest to Wes (Peter) to eat. She said it was very good!

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 am

I wanted Peter to rip that sandwich out of her hands. Dr. O. is one sick puppy! :shock: :x (note: I adore Kathleen Gati LOL :lol: )

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 am

soulofgh wrote:I wanted Peter to rip that sandwich out of her hands. Dr. O. is one sick puppy! :shock: :x (note: I adore Kathleen Gati LOL :lol: )

KG playsKrayKray really good!
This storyline needs to end though.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:40 am

No need to feed him-- cause he can't use a bathroom anyway! LOL

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:07 pm

monicalewis wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:this woman is insane ,she was so disgusting eating a burger in front of peter

yeah, she is and she needs to get hers but not because of this thing with Peter. I hate him because if the name he calls Anna and he wanted to kill her even after he knew she was his mama.

He was angry lashing out he pulled a gun at Anna before he knew she was his mother and even when he was told he didn't believe her if you put yourself in peters shoes you may not have believed her either

I think a confrontation will happen in that cabin Anna will find Peter and set him free and DR O will come just in time to stop them I think Anna may get hurt saving her sons life or Peter believe it it not trying to save annas I see it playing it out this way most likely I think it will be Peter who will be hurt brining him back to the hospital where Maxie still visits her baby so confrontation #2 happens between them .

Return to “General Hospital”