No longer Team Ava

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
roray9

Re: No longer Team Ava

Postby roray9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:03 pm

ngirl49 wrote:
ann monique wrote:ava owes carly nothing
ava would not of targeted morgan if carly was not emotionally abusing avas daughter telling her she cant leave morgan he needs her shes his light if she leaves morgan shes afraid he will loose ii
avas daughter was shot and morgan shares some blame
like i said ava owes carly nothing while ava was caring for her daughter carly was plotting to steal avery
sonny was sending ava dead birds

Ava owes Carly plenty. Carly lost her son due to Ava's sick machinations. There's no way to excuse what Ava did to that young man. He wasn't a saint but he did not deserve to lose his life like that.

Ava is the same vile, despicable person she's always been. Even her brief disfigurement taught her nothing. She'll never be happy because she sabotages every relationship she has and can't seem to stop her evil, lying, cheating habits. Can't believe Kiki keeps giving her chance after chance because Ava will turn on Kiki in a heartbeat when she finds out Kiki slept with Griffin. It's alright for Ava to sleep with Morgan when he was seeing Kiki, but Ava can't stand it when the roles are reversed.....

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:This is the real Ava Jerome she has always been this way there was no redemption to the character she hates Carly & Sonny

and apparantly loves herself more than her own daughters....that's why I have never been on her "team" :evil:

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Never have been team Ava, why would I? She screws her daughter's boyfriend, messes with his meds, he dies, and she let's Nelle get away with all of this crap.....Maybe Nell & Ava will go down in
FLAMES TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:08 pm

snakeye wrote:Never have been team Ava, why would I? She screws her daughter's boyfriend, messes with his meds, he dies, and she let's Nelle get away with all of this crap.....Maybe Nell & Ava will go down in
FLAMES TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Not to mention she killed Connie in cold blood, and set AJ up as the killer to get Sonny to kill him as well. She's pretty despicable.

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Don't know if it is a director thing or a Maura West thing, but has anyone noticed that almost every time Ava starts talking to someone, she turns away from them & just turns her head toward them? Just seems weird to me. Saw her a few times as Carly on As the World Turns, but don't remember her doing that on that show! Just asking. :?

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:23 pm

ava wouldnot of targeted morgan if carly wasnot emotionally abusing avas daughter telling her she cant leave morgan he needs her shes his light if she leaves morgan shes afraid he will loose it
like i said ava owes carly nothing while ava was caring for her daughter carly was plotting to steal avery

Oh please, Carly never told Kiki she couldn't leave Morgan, she simply asked her not to lead him on if she was really interested in Dillon :roll: :roll: :roll:

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 pm

I am not either. I was on her side about getting Avery back but this crap she is pulling helping Nelle after everything she did to Morgan, I am just not with this character anymore. She should have enough guilt over Morgan that when she was lucky enough to get her daughter back to at least back off and stay out of it. It is not going to end well for her cause Nelle has no loyalty for anyone and when she is found out she will throw Ava so far under the bus you won't be able to find her.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm

ava wouldnot of targeted morgan if carly wasnot emotionally abusing avas daughter telling her she cant leave morgan he needs her shes his light if she leaves morgan shes afraid he will loose it

It's called common decietncy, something knows nothing about

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 pm

alissain wrote:Regardless..Ava should have exposed Nelle and produced the blanket! She's playing her cards wrong ..she's freaked out about a DNA picture she took..BIG DEAL! I would have written this differently..I hope this isn't dragged out too much longer.

But Nell has something to blackmail Ava too. To expose Nell Ava needs first to confide to Griffin that she opened his secret letter. He might forgive her now that he slept with Kiki but Ava does not know it. Also Ava hates Carly enough to be pleased to have her in a facility. It would not benefit Ava at all to out Nell. She would get a lot of grief and most likely no thank you.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:20 pm

alissain wrote:Regardless..Ava should have exposed Nelle and produced the blanket! She's playing her cards wrong ..she's freaked out about a DNA picture she took..BIG DEAL! I would have written this differently..I hope this isn't dragged out too much longer.

Why can't Ava just say that Nelle used her phone to take the picture?

Return to “General Hospital”