No longer Team Ava

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

No longer Team Ava

Postby alissain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 am

Ava has had every chance to throw Nelle under the bus and redeem herself a little bit with Sonny re: Avery and shared custody. So what if she took a picture of the DNA result..everyone knows who Peter is now anyway. Griffen would be mad for a little bit but Ava could have used this to her advantage...the writers should have written it out this way instead of the long drawn out Ferncliff story which seems to be going nowhere. She's only going to make her life worse when its discovered she had the blanket all along.

Dkingz1130

Re: No longer Team Ava

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:08 am

This is the real Ava Jerome she has always been this way there was no redemption to the character she hates Carly & Sonny

hebrides

Postby hebrides » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Ava is being written in character. She's one of the most consistent characters on GH and I love her for that. Compare the revolting turnabouts we've had thrown at us with some other characters. She is not simply a self centered villain or a goody two shoes, doing inexplicable things - Ava is a struggling flawed person, selfish but wanting justice for her daughter, and some kind of happiness for herself.

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

ava owes carly nothing
ava wouldnot of targeted morgan if carly wasnot emotionally abusing avas daughter telling her she cant leave morgan he needs her shes his light if she leaves morgan shes afraid he will loose it
avas daughter was shot and morgan shares some blame
like i said ava owes carly nothing while ava was caring for her daughter carly was plotting to steal avery
sonny was sending ava dead birds

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Ava is being Ava.....she got Nelle under control for now, I'm just waiting for Nelle to screw Ava one to many times and she through's her under the bus.

alissain

Postby alissain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Its not that Ava "owes" Carly anything but again...Ava could have used this to her advantage as far as Avery..when its found out she had the blanket all along she could lose Avery all over again...she withheld evidence. By exposing Nelle it would have worked to Ava's advantage.

ngirl49

Postby ngirl49 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm

ann monique wrote:ava owes carly nothing
ava wouldnot of targeted morgan if carly wasnot emotionally abusing avas daughter telling her she cant leave morgan he needs her shes his light if she leaves morgan shes afraid he will loose it
like i said ava owes carly nothing while ava was caring for her daughter carly was plotting to steal avery

Ava owes Carly plenty. Carly lost her son due to Ava's sick machinations. There's no way to excuse what Ava did to that young man. He wasn't a saint but he did not deserve to lose his life like that.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 pm

ngirl49 wrote:
ann monique wrote:ava owes carly nothing

Ava owes Carly plenty. Carly lost her son due to Ava's sick machinations. There's no way to excuse what Ava did to that young man. He wasn't a saint but he did not deserve to lose his life like that.

A M E N !

alissain

Postby alissain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Regardless..Ava should have exposed Nelle and produced the blanket! She's playing her cards wrong ..she's freaked out about a DNA picture she took..BIG DEAL! I would have written this differently..I hope this isn't dragged out too much longer.

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Ava owes Carly plenty. Carly lost her son due to Ava's sick machinations. There's no way to excuse what Ava did to that young man. He wasn't a saint but he did not deserve to lose his life like that.[/quote]

ava wouldnot of gone after carlys son if carly wasnot emotionally preying on avas daughter telling her she has to save morgan and give him hope
thats what led up to ava targeting morgan

Return to “General Hospital”