Some interesting spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Petunia64

Some interesting spoilers

Postby Petunia64 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:50 am

I just read some spoilers from this website. "Nelle orders flowers claiming Chase sent them. Michael executes a move and traps Nelle." Jason is found out and kicked out of Ferncliff." "Alexis removes herself from Kiki's case." "Kiki learns that Benesch also harassed Francesca." "Julian agrees to attend therapy sessions with Alexis after he learns she knows the name of the birth mother of Lucas and Brad's baby." For those who are fans of Peter, I am sorry but he was not mentioned. I hope it does not take a year to resolve the Peter storyline.

Rosesareblue

Re: Some interesting spoilers

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:56 am

Petunia64 wrote:I just read some spoilers from this website. "Nelle orders flowers claiming Chase sent them. Michael executes a move and traps Nelle." Jason is found out and kicked out of Ferncliff." "Alexis removes herself from Kiki's case." "Kiki learns that Benesch also harassed Francesca." "Julian agrees to attend therapy sessions with Alexis after he learns she knows the name of the birth mother of Lucas and Brad's baby." For those who are fans of Peter, I am sorry but he was not mentioned. I hope it does not take a year to resolve the Peter storyline.

thank you petunia for the spoilers im guessing peters storyline because it ties with drew and jason they wont reveal too much and it may go on longer i just want him to set free from evil crazy woman

I mentioned a while back how the kiki harrasment case would have made more sense to me if Francesca was involved and it seems writers were thinking same thing too , and i think this will be what will be bring close Michael and fransesca.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Thanks for these spoilers. I guess the adopted baby mama isn't Nell. I am so glad that's not happening. Kinda disappointed no Peter or Drew spoilers.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm

edith8087 wrote:Thanks for these spoilers. I guess the adopted baby mama isn't Nell. I am so glad that's not happening. Kinda disappointed no Peter or Drew spoilers.

eidth im not sure its not nelle what if nelle did paperwork early on when she didnt know how things would turn out with micahel it will be shocking if her name gets revealed or maybe its finns ex just as he finds happiness with anna hayden comes back was that her name ? i cant remember her name

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am

Rosesareblue wrote:
edith8087 wrote:Thanks for these spoilers. I guess the adopted baby mama isn't Nell. I am so glad that's not happening. Kinda disappointed no Peter or Drew spoilers.

eidth im not sure its not nelle what if nelle did paperwork early on when she didnt know how things would turn out with micahel it will be shocking if her name gets revealed or maybe its finns ex just as he finds happiness with anna hayden comes back was that her name ? i cant remember her name

That would be a good storyline for either Hayden to return and/or if Hayden is the birth mom of Brad /Lucas baby. This would be a good wrench to throw into Anna and Finn’s relationship. I wasn’t a real fan of Hayden’s but I like the actress RB.

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 pm

I’m disappointed that the SL of Drew getting his memories back has stalled. I love Jason but Billy Miller is too good of an actor to leave hanging ( as was DZ) I for one am tired of Nelle, tired of Peter tied to a bed, and over Carly being in Ferncliff. Please don’t bring back Ryan, just let Kevin be great and get his wife back. Just let Sonny deal with his Father’s illness ( was a great SL ) and forget trying to connect it to the mob. I’m also over the whole sexual harassment story. Can we move on on something?

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Dberels16 wrote:I’m disappointed that the SL of Drew getting his memories back has stalled. I love Jason but Billy Miller is too good of an actor to leave hanging ( as was DZ) I for one am tired of Nelle, tired of Peter tied to a bed, and over Carly being in Ferncliff. Please don’t bring back Ryan, just let Kevin be great and get his wife back. Just let Sonny deal with his Father’s illness ( was a great SL ) and forget trying to connect it to the mob. I’m also over the whole sexual harassment story. Can we move on on something?

You must have read my mind. All of these story lines are super boring and dragged out too long. The memories was the only interesting thing. But who knows when that will ever be revisited. Now that Peter is found out, the show is boring.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Petunia64 wrote:I just read some spoilers from this website. "Nelle orders flowers claiming Chase sent them. Michael executes a move and traps Nelle." Jason is found out and kicked out of Ferncliff." "Alexis removes herself from Kiki's case." "Kiki learns that Benesch also harassed Francesca." "Julian agrees to attend therapy sessions with Alexis after he learns she knows the name of the birth mother of Lucas and Brad's baby." For those who are fans of Peter, I am sorry but he was not mentioned. I hope it does not take a year to resolve the Peter storyline.

Not to worry, it won't. Pretty soon Mac and Robert will be tracking him down to protect their girls. Why is the new DA living at the Metro Court when she just tried its owner? And in Peter's room no less; I'm sure Jordan didn't release her active crime scene given it was the last place Peter may have gone and I'm security cameras are back up and running to prove his movements. Hmmm.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:

That would be a good storyline for either Hayden to return and/or if Hayden is the birth mom of Brad /Lucas baby. This would be a good wrench to throw into Anna and Finn’s relationship. I wasn’t a real fan of Hayden’s but I like the actress RB.

Same here not a fan of Hayden , when the actress was written off was it her decision to leave GH ? Or the writers ?
Well DR O really hates Finn so she will meddle in his relationship with Anna just like she did with Hayden she's a miserable woman

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Kathryn Gati is such a multi-talented actress. She plays a doctor on this show and they have made a mockery of her character. Yes, Dr. O would deeply mourn the loss of her son she tried so hard to protect, but to tie Peter to a bed, beat him, starve him? I’m not buying it. Had she been the one to kill Faison out of grief and anger I could buy that. But not this. Again, they are wasting a talented character and actress.

Return to “General Hospital”