Kim and Julian

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JonYgritteDany

Kim and Julian

Postby JonYgritteDany » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Really gross me out!! They doing way too much just to be "bump" buddies!!
IT'S like they're trying to shove this pretend relationship down our throats. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Chococat1492

Re: Kim and Julian

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:39 pm

JonYgritteDany wrote:Really gross me out!! They doing way too much just to be "bump" buddies!!
IT'S like they're trying to shove this pretend relationship down our throats. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Prior to Kim and Julian’s “break” they were more I tuned to each other. Now they’re equilibrium is off. It’s sad. Margaux is probably going to fold into this storyline somehow.

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:20 pm

are very boring together
we all (should) know that Kim & Drew will be together, as well Julian & Alexis

So let it happen already, enough of this boring not-so-couples :roll:

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:36 am

JonYgritteDany wrote:Really gross me out!! They doing way too much just to be "bump" buddies!!

To the bolded....there are quite a few "pretend relationships" they are trying to shove down our throats. With that said, I like Kim and Julian together....I never really cared for either one , until they started seeing each other. I think they make a good couple. jmho of course

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:17 am

snakeye wrote:are very boring together
we all (should) know that Kim & Drew will be together, as well Julian & Alexis

So let it happen already, enough of this boring not-so-couples :roll:

i highly doubt a kim/drew pairing if that was the case it would have happened by now or they would have shown some kind of
attraction or signs even if drew doesnt remember her , kim is too stand-offish when it comes to drew and drew sometimes looks like he wants to get away from her or thinks shes over-reacting im sorry but their chemistry is way off i dont see it i know some of you dont like julian with kim but im starting to like them together and kim seems to like him very much im glad for julian because alexis always kicks him around and giving him mixed signals

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 am

Exactly!
Julian not getting enough? :roll:
He's room service and pampered; she's the outdoorsy type, please. :lol: :lol:

alissain

Postby alissain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:08 am

Its all about physical attraction for Julian and Kim...that will wear off ..that's not what makes a relationship.

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:03 pm

crazyaunt wrote:

To the bolded....there are quite a few "pretend relationships" they are trying to shove down our throats. With that said, I like Kim and Julian together....I never really cared for either one , until they started seeing each other. I think they make a good couple. jmho of course

Of course :D

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 pm

soulofgh wrote:

Exactly!
Julian not getting enough? :roll:
He's room service and pampered; she's the outdoorsy type, please. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 pm

alissain wrote:Its all about physical attraction for Julian and Kim...that will wear off ..that's not what makes a relationship.

They seem off as a couple to me.....i agree it will wear off and they need to do more with Charlie, I'm I mean Julian than have him rolling aroubd with Kim and running the local spot.

Return to “General Hospital”