What’s the deal with the perfume?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
dimplesrgold

Re: What’s the deal with the perfume?

Postby dimplesrgold » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 pm

I'm hoping Joss puts two and two together but I also have to wonder if Joss is aware of the significance of the perfume.

When the gaslighting began, Carly only shared her fears with Jason, she didn't even tell Sonny about the incidents until she had to. Dante initially investigated the phone booth incident but that was the end until her arrest. I don't remember Joss being in court every day, only when she had to testify. I could be wrong. When Nelle fell, she was so angry at Carly that she immediately turned her back on her Mom.

Does she even know about the perfume scent at Morgan's grave?

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:47 pm

moreGH2love wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:Now the question is will joss confront nelle with it ? she is bound to find out nelle lost a perfume

The problem now is the chain of custody of the bottle. If Joss goes to PCPD, they will question how she got it. The only finger prints will

probably be Joss and Ava since JaNelle wore gloves. Dante will believe Joss but who else would?

true maybe micahel will believe joss too ,
OR maybe this is how nelle backstabbs ava there was a rumor a while back that nelle does something to
ava backstabbs her maybe this is how she will tell them probably it was avas

alissain

Postby alissain » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:02 pm

That was the fragrance Morgan wore...the same fragrance that Carly swore she smelled and everyone (except Jason) thought she losing it. I would like for Josslyn to be part of bringing Nelle down.

Return to “General Hospital”