Baby West

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: Baby West

Postby centrd » Mon May 21, 2018 7:18 pm

sjogirl wrote:
centrd wrote:Unfortunately, I think his name is Malcolm. :lol:

It is but James Malcom is nice I think

Yeah, it's growing on me. But I got excited about the other one. lol

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Mon May 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Petunia64 wrote:He is a very cute little boy. I absolutely hate the idea, that he might be put in more danger. I think Maxie and the baby have been through enough. It is hard for long time viewers to have to put up with it too.

I am so afraid of baby switching. Nell's baby had its heart monitor stopped. I am wondering why Kim is not advised.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 pm

fightcrab wrote:
Petunia64 wrote:He is a very cute little boy. I absolutely hate the idea, that he might be put in more danger. I think Maxie and the baby have been through enough. It is hard for long time viewers to have to put up with it too.

I am so afraid of baby switching. Nell's baby had its heart monitor stopped. I am wondering why Kim is not advised.

Ugh, it is not the baby switching that would bother me the most...it would be that Michael would lose another child...Teddy should have been his.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon May 21, 2018 11:25 pm

When Kim brought in the video monitor, I couldn't help but think Maxie's going to see someone take her baby. I really hope I'm wrong. I hate baby switching story lines.

There's also something about Kim, I don't quite trust. Can't put my finger on it, but I just don't trust her.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 pm

:lol: Probably Peter Jay...lolol

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 am

LuvsJason2 wrote: :lol: Probably Peter Jay...lolol

Yes please :D :D :D he delivered the baby so who knows I bet if they take a while to name the baby if this baby switch happens in time after Maxie calms down with henrik , she may include it as middle name like Jay Peter west ,but I agree with majority maybe she will go with
Jay which is predictable and don't get me wrong it may be a way to honor Nathan's memory but also sad
but something tells me it will be a while before any name gets announced

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 am

I am confused about this. Was it a monitor for Michael's baby? I thought he told Nelle that her blood pressure was up a little and she needed to relax. I think she stretched out in bed, and latched on to his hand. As I have said, when I blink, I miss something. I also hope that Nelle's baby will be a girl.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Tue May 22, 2018 9:24 am

Petunia64 wrote:I am confused about this. Was it a monitor for Michael's baby? I thought he told Nelle that her blood pressure was up a little and she needed to relax. I think she stretched out in bed, and latched on to his hand. As I have said, when I blink, I miss something. I also hope that Nelle's baby will be a girl.

i bet you are right it will be a girl , so she can name her carolina wasnt that carlys real name?
but i hope she goes with morgan , have any of you watched the movie MORGAN? its about a creepy girl name morgan , i think its perfect..lol

yes you saw right there was a monitor attached to nelle i thought to watch her heartbeat or BP it was high , i really thought she was faking it but how can someone fake medical condition? lets give nelle a break on that she was really not doing well , dont worry im 99.9 sure wont be any baby switching, baby kidnapping maybe but not switching ...and if it is ...thumbs down from me

qbee

Postby qbee » Tue May 22, 2018 11:41 am

Homesick Cajun wrote:When Kim brought in the video monitor, I couldn't help but think Maxie's going to see someone take her baby. I really hope I'm wrong. I hate baby switching story lines.

There's also something about Kim, I don't quite trust. Can't put my finger on it, but I just don't trust her.

I thought the same thing as well about the monitor because on the previews for today, Maxie is asking where is her baby. Please...NO MORE BABY SWITCHING!

On another note, does anyone else find it strange that not once during Nelle's pregnancy has she felt or said the baby was kicking? If she did, I missed that one big time. I would think she would be all over that for Michael's sake. And for some odd reason, I just think she and Kim are in on something that just isn't right. :| :x

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri May 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Hey, did I call the name or did I call it?

First name after his papa, second name after his uncle-pa.

Return to “General Hospital”