Leaving GH

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
gonecountry

Re: Leaving GH

Postby gonecountry » Mon May 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Oh gosh, I hope they dont leave. I cannot tolerate bullying. Damn, these aholes need to get a life. It's a damn soap. Its not real.
But the nasty harteful frmarks are real and they freakin hurt.
Bullying just shows what low life uneducated hatefull pigs will say behind a fake name on the internet.
I have loved these 2 actors for many years
But, on the other hand I don't make hurtfull uneducated remarks about people working hard to make a living as actors even if I dont like them.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon May 21, 2018 5:15 pm

crimsontyd wrote:
fightcrab wrote:
crimsontyd wrote:Oh good GRIEF they aren’t 13 year olds they are grown arse adults. Actors in the public eye. When they put stuff out on social media themselves guess what they will get a response Should it happen no does it yes. It’s the world we have created. I have no sympathy for adult actors who don’t mind putting stuff out there and saying stuff that will cause a reaction then cry social media bullying. Don’t read it or engage in it or grow a pair and stop whining.

Bullying by adult crazy fans is despicable. And actors are human, they get emotions and get upset. Words can hurt as much as as physical pain. I know I get hurt by words.

That's just plain ridiculous! They have both been in this business for YEARS and should know that it going to happen at times. If they can't handle that they need to get out of the business. What are they toddlers? She's 41 he's 38 but here we are discussing their whining about social media bullying. I don't condone it in the least they are first and foremost private citizens But they are private citizens who have chosen a very public career whether they like it or not that is part of it. If they don't like it get out of this business.

When were they whining?

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon May 21, 2018 5:26 pm

sjogirl wrote:
crimsontyd wrote:
fightcrab wrote:Bullying by adult crazy fans is despicable. And actors are human, they get emotions and get upset. Words can hurt as much as as physical pain. I know I get hurt by words.

That's just plain ridiculous! They have both been in this business for YEARS and should know that it going to happen at times. If they can't handle that they need to get out of the business. What are they toddlers? She's 41 he's 38 but here we are discussing their whining about social media bullying. I don't condone it in the least they are first and foremost private citizens But they are private citizens who have chosen a very public career whether they like it or not that is part of it. If they don't like it get out of this business.

When were they whining?

They weren't. And that's the crux of it. There are people out there who can't seem to separate reality from what they think they know about the actors.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon May 21, 2018 5:32 pm

I'll never understand how some people defend the bullies rather than the people being bullied. Then join in attacking people who can't/won't fight back.

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Mon May 21, 2018 5:57 pm

I really hope Killy are treated with kindness from here on out and everyone can remember that they are not the characters they portray and this is, after all, just a fictional tv show

Agreed. It seems like such a simple thing to be able to separate fantasy from reality but I guess that's a struggle for some people.[/quote]

It’s not a struggle for me in the least. And it is a simple thing. You don’t tell me how to
View the show. I guess you have a problem with it you jump on fans to defend them like you personally know them. I don’t have anything against them personally unless it affects the show I have watched faithfully for 5 decades. They made comments to the media that were unprofessional that concerned storylines. They got flack for it. They are ADULTS in a profession that is in the public eye and needs viewer support. I don’t care if they “knock boots” all day everyday it’s there business. Never said I didn’t like them. I didn’t like their comments but that’s just me. Look at your own back door before question some ones mental health. That ridiculous.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon May 21, 2018 6:04 pm

crimsontyd wrote:I really hope Killy are treated with kindness from here on out and everyone can remember that they are not the characters they portray and this is, after all, just a fictional tv show

Agreed. It seems like such a simple thing to be able to separate fantasy from reality but I guess that's a struggle for some people.

It’s not a struggle for me in the least. And it is a simple thing. You don’t tell me how to
View the show. I guess you have a problem with it you jump on fans to defend them like you personally know them. I don’t have anything against them personally unless it affects the show I have watched faithfully for 5 decades. They made comments to the media that were unprofessional that concerned storylines. They got flack for it. They are ADULTS in a profession that is in the public eye and needs viewer support. I don’t care if they “knock boots” all day everyday it’s there business. Never said I didn’t like them. I didn’t like their comments but that’s just me. Look at your own back door before question some ones mental health. That ridiculous.[/quote]

What comments did they make to the media that were unprofessional & concerned the show?

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon May 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Like the 70's license plate stated :

Mean People Suck

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon May 21, 2018 6:14 pm

strangeland wrote:Like the 70's license plate stated :

Mean People Suck

Simple yet profound

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm

strangeland wrote:Like the 70's license plate stated :

Mean People Suck

That’s right and it goes both way!

Some people act like I said some of those things. I deleted Twitter a long long time ago and didn’t comment about real people in any capacity. I do love GH been watching it since 1968 it’s my one little slice of escape. I have nothing against Killy and what they do in their private lives. They are 41 and 38 surely thay have been in the business long enough to ignore all that nonsense. They have a job that’s very public. They chose that profession and are paid quite well. I didn’t like what was said and the smug attitude that went with it. But they were certainly free to say it and I am free to say I didn’t.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Yes, they are both professionals in a very criticised business. But, I respectfully disagree that they should have known what they were getting into and should just pull up their grownup pants. I dont accept that ruthless mean remarks should ever be accepted. Its hurtful and unnecessary.

Return to “General Hospital”