GH is in 4th place now

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
gmruss2

Re: GH is in 4th place now

Postby gmruss2 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:04 pm

If they would get rid of the mob crap and actually make this soap about the hospital instead of trying to make it Port Charles, things might change. There is hardily any hospital scenes at all. There should be ER emergencies, surgeries, interactions with patients, just all kind of hospital activity. Nothing. We get Spinelli breaking into computers, more police scenes than hospital scenes. Try something new for a change.

hesaidwhat

Postby hesaidwhat » Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 pm

alissain wrote:GH needs to stop using the same old story lines over and over again is probably one of the reasons its slipping. Stop it with the baby switches..that's old and worn out...stop glorifying the Mob would be another suggestion!

I agree with the same tired storylines. I believe if GH wants to not only survive up thrive they need to leave the fantastical storyline alone. That is: stop with the super spies, super villains, brain mapping/washing/memory planting/switching. STOP!!!

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Mon May 21, 2018 2:57 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:Never thought I seen the day Days of our Lives took theor spot! GH needs to step it up!

DOOL is really Good now and a lot going on.
They have front and center interacial couples and gay couples and not as just bff’s it fillers.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon May 21, 2018 8:50 am

LULIX wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:Never thought I seen the day Days of our Lives took theor spot! GH needs to step it up!

DOOL is really Good now and a lot going on.
They have front and center interacial couples and gay couples and not as just bff’s it fillers.

Days has love triangles, starting vets front and center, they have just the right aged teen seen, action and great villain. Everything you want in soap. The show is paced well. RC has taken their 6 month filming schedule and used it to his advantage. The stories have been well mapped and ended in timely manner.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Mon May 21, 2018 9:55 am

This breaks my heart, I love GH. I watch all 4 and to me none of the others is even a close second to GH. Maybe it was a fluke.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon May 21, 2018 10:16 am

taramartin wrote:This breaks my heart, I love GH. I watch all 4 and to me none of the others is even a close second to GH. Maybe it was a fluke.

Let's hope. And I agree with you, none of the others come close. But the writing has been off lately and their ratings have been steadily declining.

Let's hope they can turn this thing around.

1maggiemay2

Postby 1maggiemay2 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:07 am

I read that GH viewership were down half a million people! That's what happens when the fans have had enough. We fans have begged you to remove all things Nelle but you ignored us. We have begged you for a Jasam reunion but you ignored us. We begged you not to get rid of Laura, Haden, Scotty but you ignored us. A lot of us have been with GH since day one, we never abandoned you but you have us. You gave us no choice, there were other places for us to go for entertainment.......... looks like DOOL was one of those places.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon May 21, 2018 11:34 am

I cannot believe gh is last in the ratings. Hopefully they can turn things around....honestly since that best episode when Jason came down through the roof the excitement came and went. We were all so excited And hyped up for sb return and waiting for jasam again and to be letdown.. .there's nothi g happening in this storyline whatsoever now. It's gotten dull lately just a few precious moments between Jason and Sam here and there is NOT enough!! I'm sure that I'm not the only jasam fan here feeling Let down that gh can't seem to let these two have a moment to themselves. Let's see how many missed opportunities can gh ruin for us?
When Jason first made his appearance sams non reaction ruined things
New years eve how can gh do this to us??
Almost dying due to jim Harvey they never showed jasam on the motorcycle!!!!
Switzerland
Need I say more they were actually finally alone in a different country and they couldn't get a moment they had to fly right back
I don't know what's going on in the writers heads if they think dragging this put makes for good tv? Sam and Jason needed to be back together already make it happen I think alit of people got tired of waiting and just left!!
I mean when Steve Burton came back to the show they shot up to number one in the ratings!!
As for trying to make Anna and Finn a hot couple it's not on par with jasam at all. Gh has missed the boat here big time!!! The hit couple on this show is being wasted and I don't know if it's behind the scenes is drew her real life bf as some have said on here? I have no idea. They're wasting big jasam story and if like to know why.
Oh and the Henrick story might have been exciting months ago but we've known all along Peter was Henri. I knew the first day I saw him wr on the show I knew it was henrick. How is that compelling to watch. Now Anna don't get me started
Sorry for the book I just feel let down and I do not want to see my show our show get cancelled for another stupid chew

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon May 21, 2018 11:40 am

Oh and there would be no way in heck that sonny wouldn't believe Carly he would've suspected nelle and might be putting a hit out on her had she not been pregnant more mob sonny and smart Carly not this Carly being suckered by nelle business!
Really really hope the writers turn this around!! The show has the best actors and sets and it's been such a great show I am surprised by these ratings
The writings been downhill as if late so I kind of see why.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 am

IN my humble opinion it has nothing to do with actors, acting ,newbies or veterans on GH , I like they bring in new blood after a while you get sick and tired of seeing same faces with no juicy story I just think Abc is not doing a good job with the schedule also the fact there is NO other soap on ABC to follow GH or before it and have these stupid silly shows before GH doesn't help I don't know what chew is I DVR GH since I can't watch it when it comes on but some fans wanting Nelle dead I mean I'm sorry how is that going to help the ratings ? I don't like some characters on the show either but wishing them dead won't make the soap better and why would they get rid of talented actors ? You know whats going to happen? They will be replaced with someone new you won't like and complain again ,I actually like the stories they have going on I just don't like when writers change their minds based on what fans want or what they think they want -I'm actually glad they stick to Franco and Liz l, example Sam recently has been written like she's a different person out of character things she says and does and some of you Jasam fans think by getting them together will help the ratings ? It won't ,Steve burton return was not as exciting I personally think Steve Burton may not be as happy on the show
I don't watch other soaps I don't have time so I'm happy with it and 4th place is not bad ratings on soaps go up and down ,so if some of you get your wish and they kill of Nelle GH supposedly according to some of you it will be number one for 1 week so ? Then what?

Return to “General Hospital”