Speculation: Baby switch storyline coming!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

Re: Speculation: Baby switch storyline coming!

Postby mauimama » Mon May 21, 2018 1:47 pm

This is so dam boring-- all of us (viewers) have predicted a baby switch the minute we found out that both Nasty Nelle and Maxie were pg...... c'mon writers--- get off your lazy butts and get creative for a change, instead of wash, rinse, repeat over and over....

grannypgh

Postby grannypgh » Mon May 21, 2018 3:33 pm

In most hospitals, like those In Pittsburgh, newborns are given two id bands, one for their wrist & the other for their ankle. Both bands contain pertinent information about each baby & match ones worn by both parents. Nurseries are monitored 24/7 by staff, security cameras & security guards. If someone tries to abduct an infant all entrances & exits are alarmed. Nasty Nelle is devious, but with these types of security in place, I don't see how she gets away switching her baby with Maxie's.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 pm

I will stop watching if there's another BS or a WTD plot.

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Mon May 21, 2018 6:46 pm

I'm thinking no baby switch, since both she and Peter saw the baby and she was fully conscious at the time and the fact that Kim gave her a tablet showing the virtual nursery so what Baby West looks like is very clear. In other baby switch s/ls that I've seen on soaps (AMC & OLTL come to mind) the mothers are really out of it during and after the birth and don't get a clear picture of their child. They only hear the baby's cries.

What I'm NOT ruling out is a kidnapping. JMO

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:I'm thinking no baby switch, since both she and Peter saw the baby and she was fully conscious at the time and the fact that Kim gave her a tablet showing the virtual nursery so what Baby West looks like is very clear. In other baby switch s/ls that I've seen on soaps (AMC & OLTL come to mind) the mothers are really out of it during and after the birth and don't get a clear picture of their child. They only hear the baby's cries.

What I'm NOT ruling out is a kidnapping. JMO

I agree.

Please let this be true. I can handle kidnapping, I can't handle a baby switch.

Return to “General Hospital”