Nelle wants to kill Carly

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Nelle wants to kill Carly

Postby alissain » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 pm

I know I heard her say something to Ava about "Carly will never be found" ...that could only mean one thing...I'm thinking Carly and Nelle will have a physical altercation causing Nelle to fall and lose her baby...the same way Monica and Lesley did all those years ago..that would make good drama!

alissain

Re: Nelle wants to kill Carly

Postby alissain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 am

I'm also hoping Ava does a last minute save to redeem herself somewhat with Sonny.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am

alissain wrote:I'm also hoping Ava does a last minute save to redeem herself somewhat with Sonny.

It looks that way Nelle is the new Heather lol Ava seems to have a close relationship with Nelle so if she goes out of her way to help Carly if something like that happened, I can see this breaking the hate wheel and having Ava be back in Avery s life.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Fine by me...wthe hair flipping character is annoying anyway

JwatchesTV

Postby JwatchesTV » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:09 pm

I really hope Nelle does not do anything to Carly that will get her in trouble, hurt or killed. Carly is so not worth it.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 am

Barbyboo wrote:Fine by me...wthe hair flipping character is annoying anyway

I can't stand Carly either. Go Nelle!!!

grannypgh

Postby grannypgh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am

Anybody remember, ages ago on GH when angry Heather put LSD in Diana's tea, intending to have Diana "trip out," be institutionalized & declared an unfit adoptive mother for Stephen Lars? But it was Heather who accidently drank that drugged tea, was institutionalized & declared an unfit mother. Just saying, Nelle better be careful what she's wishing for.

fighterm1

Postby fighterm1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 am

alissain wrote:I'm also hoping Ava does a last minute save to redeem herself somewhat with Sonny.

Unfortunately Ava is not giving a sound advice to Nell. Nell is a young girl with no supporting family, with no good mentors. She makes one mistake after another. Ava is pushing her against her own enemy, Carly, but Carly and Nell are in different leagues. Nell is self destructing. Carly has a huge support from her family and Nell has nothing. She should ask some advice from Griffin, as he is now in her orbit.

Return to “General Hospital”