Anna and Valentin

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
CdnMama

Anna and Valentin

Postby CdnMama » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:04 pm

I am shaking my head at this storyline. Why would Anna believe Valentin at his word? Don't get me wrong these actors are awesome together I just don't get why she would end her research and just go by Valentin word that she had a daughter! Doesn't make sense! It's spool obvious that Peter Henrick is her son. Valentin next scene was with Peter after lying to Anna. Isn't she supposed to be the super spy agent? Valentin is smart for sure but how did he outsmart Anna with this one?

Chococat1492

Re: Anna and Valentin

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm

CdnMama wrote:I am shaking my head at this storyline. Why would Anna believe Valentin at his word? Don't get me wrong these actors are awesome together I just don't get why she would end her research and just go by Valentin word that she had a daughter! Doesn't make sense! It's spool obvious that Peter Henrick is her son. Valentin next scene was with Peter after lying to Anna. Isn't she supposed to be the super spy agent? Valentin is smart for sure but how did he outsmart Anna with this one?

Valentin is playing on Anna’s emotions. When Anna had that baby, she was an emotional wreck, probably throughout that entire pregnancy. Valentin was probably obsessed with Anna as well and this is why he knew her every whereabouts. How else could he know she had a baby by Faison?

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 pm

CdnMama wrote:I am shaking my head at this storyline. Why would Anna believe Valentin at his word? Don't get me wrong these actors are awesome together I just don't get why she would end her research and just go by Valentin word that she had a daughter! Doesn't make sense! It's spool obvious that Peter Henrick is her son. Valentin next scene was with Peter after lying to Anna. Isn't she supposed to be the super spy agent? Valentin is smart for sure but how did he outsmart Anna with this one?

I know what you mean I'm still holding out hope Anna is playing him , I agree with the poster above said Valentin being obsessed with Anna he actually loved Anna vey much he was hurt he got rejected by her so when he found out Anna had a baby he kinda watched over the baby, he did say to Peter "haven't I always looked out for you ? " he knew Peter since he was a young boy and maybe in his own way Valentin was protecting Peter from fiason knowing the child was Anna's we know fiason never knew who peters henriks mother was but Valentin did,I guess he had a part of her this way close to him,
By the way read on another board spoilers that Peter and Valentin discuss the past on next weeks show so maybe will get more insight .

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm

I've heard other people question her age and whether she'd still be a spy. I suppose it's possible, but I have to say, I really used to wonder the same thing when Robert Scorpio would appear. He just seems too old for the spy game now. Anna, until recently, seemed like she still had it, but she's sure been acting pretty un-spy-like lately. And what I mean by that is not so smart.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:47 am

centrd wrote:

I've heard other people question her age and whether she'd still be a spy. I suppose it's possible, but I have to say, I really used to wonder the same thing when Robert Scorpio would appear. He just seems too old for the spy game now. Anna, until recently, seemed like she still had it, but she's sure been acting pretty un-spy-like lately. And what I mean by that is not so smart.

Very un spy like. The first thing Anna would do upon hearing this from Valentin would be to inveztigate. Find out who was the midwife what family did this girl go to etc. Not just oh ok Valentin I'll take your word for it. That's odd! It's so blatantly obvious that Peter Henrick is her son with faison!! Esp Valentin keeping tabs on him all these years!! It's obvious to everyone except Anna! How confident is Valentin to just keep meeting Peter Henrick out in public too! I keep waiting for Anna to bust in but it never happens! Ugh

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:48 am

Chococat1492 wrote:

Valentin is playing on Anna’s emotions. When Anna had that baby, she was an emotional wreck, probably throughout that entire pregnancy. Valentin was probably obsessed with Anna as well and this is why he knew her every whereabouts. How else could he know she had a baby by Faison?

He knows she had that baby but he's lying thru his teeth pretending it's a girl

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 am

Rosesareblue wrote:

I know what you mean I'm still holding out hope Anna is playing him , I agree with the poster above said Valentin being obsessed with Anna he actually loved Anna vey much he was hurt he got rejected by her so when he found out Anna had a baby he kinda watched over the baby, he did say to Peter "haven't I always looked out for you ? " he knew Peter since he was a young boy and maybe in his own way Valentin was protecting Peter from fiason knowing the child was Anna's we know fiason never knew who peters henriks mother was but Valentin did,I guess he had a part of her this way close to him,
By the way read on another board spoilers that Peter and Valentin discuss the past on next weeks show so maybe will get more insight .

Oh my goodness I avoid spoilers they ruin everything! I like to be surprised

justcatering

Postby justcatering » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 pm

SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING PETER WAS BORN A GIRL :o :o MAYBE HE HAD SEX CHANGE AT CLINIC.MAYBE MIDWIFE WAS DRESSING HE/SHE UP AS A BOY TO PROTECT HIM. FASON FOUND OUT, THEN SHIPPED THE KID TO BOARDING SCHOOL , THE SAME SCHOOL VALENTI USE TO GO THATS PROBABLY WHY THE SCHOOL BURNED DOWN. NO RECORDS FOUND WHEN ANNA WAS INVVESIGATING VALENTI WHEN HE CAME TO TOWN :mrgreen:

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:46 pm

justcatering wrote:SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING PETER WAS BORN A GIRL :o :o MAYBE HE HAD SEX CHANGE AT CLINIC.MAYBE MIDWIFE WAS DRESSING HE/SHE UP AS A BOY TO PROTECT HIM. FASON FOUND OUT, THEN SHIPPED THE KID TO BOARDING SCHOOL , THE SAME SCHOOL VALENTI USE TO GO THATS PROBABLY WHY THE SCHOOL BURNED DOWN. NO RECORDS FOUND WHEN ANNA WAS INVVESIGATING VALENTI WHEN HE CAME TO TOWN :mrgreen:

Some people saying Peter was born a girl need to have their heads examined unless Anna gave birth to brienne of tarth can't recall a taller woman than that LOL
If Anna had a girl would be around Anna /robins size Peter has no female characteristics on him whatsoever .

Return to “General Hospital”