Liz's Bachelorette Party SPOILER MAYBE RUMOUR

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LuvsJason2

Liz's Bachelorette Party SPOILER MAYBE RUMOUR

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:05 am

This From Inquistr

Next week reveals that there’s a terrible reason the Friz wedding doesn’t happen as scheduled. Creepy Jim Harvey (Greg Evigan) gets his hands on the bride and carts her off, so she doesn’t make it to the church on time.
Franco Baldwin (Roger Howarth) might wonder if Liz decided she’s too good for him, but then he realizes there’s more to the story and is desperate to find and save his future bride. But will it be Franco that finds Elizabeth first or another man?

Elizabeth's bachelor party is at Charlie’s Pub and she spends time with her nurse pals. Kiki Jerome is there with her, along with Epiphany Johnson and Felix . Liz leaves separate from her friends,.
When Liz leaves, she accidentally happens upon Jim who is on a phone call about his Charles Street project.
Liz overhears him talking about his criminal antics.

Liz wants answers from Jim about what she heard, but she gets more than she bargained for when she eavesdropped unintentionally. Jim attacks Liz, and that’s all she wrote. The bride won’t make it to the wedding. On Monday, February 26, Franco is on his way to the church when something happens that triggers his memory. Scotty Baldwin (Kin Shriner) meets his son and gives him a message from Betsy Frank (Deborah Strang).

As usual, Betsy is cryptic, but the message makes it clear that Jim Harvey is a dangerous man. Swirling General Hospital spoilers and rumors tease that Betsy might be dead at evil Jim’s hands. It takes Franco a moment to process his mom’s mysterious message and then it hits him.

Franco remembers that he didn’t attack Drew Cain (Billy Miller) when he locked him in the toy chest. It turns out that Franco was hiding Drew from Jim who was abusing them both. Franco’s memories come rushing back.

Franco recalls his childhood terror caused by Jim, he gets a call from Kiki who went by the house to help Liz get ready for the wedding. Kiki alerts Franco that Liz never made it home last night and he begins to panic. At first, Franco blames himself when Liz doesn’t show and thinks she found out about him hurting Drew. All of this plays out next week, according to the latest General Hospital spoilers.

On Tuesday, February 27, Franco gets restless, and his dad is there to support him. Then on Wednesday, February 28, the reformed serial killer has a nightmare. His epiphany about Jim’s abuse is on Thursday, March 1.

On Friday, March 2, promise that Franco confronts Jim and demands answers, but the villain won’t come clean on anything. The following week, on March 7, Franco goes to Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna) for help finding Liz.

What’s twisted about this tale is that Betsy knowingly lied to Franco and told him that he pushed Drew down the stairs when she knew he didn’t. Betsy was hoping that Franco would never remember Jim. She thought it was better to let Franco think he hurt his sort-of brother Drew than to recall she let a dangerous man live with them and abuse her boys. Betsy worried that Jim would come back and hurt them, so she picked the lesser of two evils even though it tormented Franco.

l spoilers say that a frantic Franco might not be the one to find Liz. Some rumors hint that it will be Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) that finds Liz and that leads to a one-time ONS Liason moment of heat. ughhhhhhhh!!!

Valentine14

Re: Liz's Bachelorette Party SPOILER MAYBE RUMOUR

Postby Valentine14 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 am

Wow sounds really exciting! Thanks

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:47 am

Sounds like something these writers "put out", I'm sure if Liz "puts out" she will pop out another kid in 9 months! :roll: It's how she rolls. Then she would have 2 golden Morgan kids. She might need one since I'm pretty sure Cam and Aiden will die of old age in the attic! Certainly WON'T be a story line that would bring back Jasam fans that have jumped that would be the last straw for me to end my long tenure I already stopped watching anything connected to the Cain's and anything related to them. Which pains me because I LOVE Peter August but I ain't watching any scenes unless a spoiler says Peter August eliminates Cain. That would be MUST SEE TV!

alissain

Postby alissain » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Then I will be fast forwarding through all that until its over and solved

Return to “General Hospital”