What if Franco was saving Drew?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Dkingz1130

What if Franco was saving Drew?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:23 pm

From Jim Harvey????????????

CdaFanEN

Re: What if Franco was saving Drew?

Postby CdaFanEN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:From Jim Harvey????????????

I have wondered that too. Or what if it was Jim Harvey who was the one to lock Drew in the trunk and Drew was calling to Franco for help but he just doesn't remember that. Weren't the boys only 3 years old when all this happened?!? Makes more sense that Franco has the little bits of memory jumbled up if they were that young.

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 pm

The abused/battered woman/violence in the home situation.
Jim Harvey is likely the reason Betsy sent Drew away. Didn't Betsy says something like he was a good boy and she sent him away for his own good/protection? Well, Jim appears to be a shady character and I bet he abused Drew and likely Bobbie too. Drew may have gotten the worst of it from Jim because he was a good little boy and would keep his mouth shut. Don't know about that as Betsy also said something like you needed me more to Franco. Thinking Betsy made up the story she told Franco out of fear for herself and is still sticking to it out of fear.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Comment wrote:

The abused/battered woman/violence in the home situation.
Jim Harvey is likely the reason Betsy sent Drew away. Didn't Betsy says something like he was a good boy and she sent him away for his own good/protection? Well, Jim appears to be a shady character and I bet he abused Drew and likely Bobbie too. Drew may have gotten the worst of it from Jim because he was a good little boy and would keep his mouth shut. Don't know about that as Betsy also said something like you needed me more to Franco. Thinking Betsy made up the story she told Franco out of fear for herself and is still sticking to it out of fear.

Spoilers say Scotty's going to deliver a message to Franco from Betsy. Could it be because Jim Harvey's in town? That's my guess.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:57 am

I hope Betsy turns out to be the bad guy..I hate that character. Franco wanted answers and she left town! Her avoidance of the truth etc. I hate women like her who tremble in fear all those years later..idiot. Shes had every opportunity to talk..at this stage she has protection if she asks for it. I'm hoping she turns out to be szichphrenic and gets locked up in the psych ward.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Whatever it was, I wish they’d get to it already. So bored with this SL

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:47 pm

How many boxes of pain are they going to give this idiot ?. I mean seriously lol, most viewers still hate the character so I guess the writers are hoping this will have more viewers wanting to join the Franco is Love club.

Yaziki78

Postby Yaziki78 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:30 am

slaterlvr wrote:How many boxes of pain are they going to give this idiot ?. I mean seriously lol, most viewers still hate the character so I guess the writers are hoping this will have more viewers wanting to join the Franco is Love club.

Yup. The writers are taking another try at redeeming Franco since the latest s/l didn’t do it for us.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:10 am

Franco will be seen in a new light. Even Sonny will understand the abuse Bobby went through trying to protect Andy....Sam and Monica will forgive him to, for protecting Drew. Maybe the tumor was from beatings Bobby received from Jim

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:01 am

He was " saving him" from breathing.

Return to “General Hospital”