Andre

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lizzytish

Andre

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:27 pm

How and when did he get out of jail? What a shock to see him show up today. Did I miss something

Chococat1492

Re: Andre

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Lizzytish wrote:How and when did he get out of jail? What a shock to see him show up today. Did I miss something

You think? Anna must have had something to do with that!

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 am

They explained it all when they were drinking at the bar. The agency wants to bring back whatever Andre was working on and Anna I guess talked them into doing it and releasing him from prison. Anna asked him if he could possibly recreate the memory thing and Andre said yes but it will take time.

wheezer

Postby wheezer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Thank goodness Andre is back! Andre is finnnnne as rich wine! That guy can eat crackers in my bed ANY time.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:49 pm

wheezer wrote:Thank goodness Andre is back! Andre is finnnnne as rich wine! That guy can eat crackers in my bed ANY time.

That’s funny!!

Andre is a nice little package, isn’t he?

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Lizzytish wrote:How and when did he get out of jail? What a shock to see him show up today. Did I miss something

I have a question too first of all let me say I love his character and I'm glad his back and he has so much chemistry with Anna and I prefer Anna with Andre than Finn but that's another topic , I'm curious since Andre was working for that Clinic that held Jason hostage wouldn't he know Peter? Isn't Peter /henrik his boss?

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:

I have a question too first of all let me say I love his character and I'm glad his back and he has so much chemistry with Anna and I prefer Anna with Andre than Finn but that's another topic , I'm curious since Andre was working for that Clinic that held Jason hostage wouldn't he know Peter? Isn't Peter /henrik his boss?

He never knew who his boss was. He reiterated that to Anna the other day that he was bummed that it turned out to be Faison.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:53 pm

centrd wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:

He never knew who his boss was. He reiterated that to Anna the other day that he was bummed that it turned out to be Faison.

Thanks I must have missed that part let's hope Andre is telling the truth to Anna I really like him I hope he and Anna get together

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am

Anna and Andre are a good fit, but I think TPTBmay not put them together. Isn’t it interesting how Andre advised her to tell the guy she had gotten close to her secret about the baby and she ends up telling Andre? Yes,i know Andrew is a shrink, but I’m just saying.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 am

Chococat1492 wrote:Anna and Andre are a good fit, but I think TPTBmay not put them together. Isn’t it interesting how Andre advised her to tell the guy she had gotten close to her secret about the baby and she ends up telling Andre? Yes,i know Andrew is a shrink, but I’m just saying.

Yep I notice that chemistry is chemistry and Andre and Anna have that and I think Anna trusts Andre so much I think Andre may help her find Heinrik

Return to “General Hospital”