Spoilers re: Franco

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Spoilers re: Franco

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 pm

This site says that:

Franco has a nightmare that provokes him to visit Kevin. Then he confronts Jim Harvey.

Also says that Franco grows restless and of course there are wedding troubles/act of God.

Also that Scott delivers a cryptic message from Betsy to Franco.

Lots going on with Franco next week.

I'm mostly interested in the message from Betsy. What's that gonna be about?

stonecoldhot

Re: Spoilers re: Franco

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:38 pm

I have also read that Liz goes missing right before her wedding.....Jim kidnaps her.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:54 pm

stonecoldhot wrote:I have also read that Liz goes missing right before her wedding.....Jim kidnaps her.

Whoa! Didn't see THAT coming! :shock:

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:58 pm

centrd wrote:
stonecoldhot wrote:I have also read that Liz goes missing right before her wedding.....Jim kidnaps her.

Whoa! Didn't see THAT coming! :shock:

As with all spoilers take with a grain of salt

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:39 pm

That's sound good. I hope it happens. I would like to see more of Franco. I love Roger.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 am

Given what GH fans know about Drew, who was a soldier and is someone who, by nature, protects others, he could have been Franco’s protector when they were kids. If Jim was abusing Franco, Drew could have stepped in to shield his brother and wound up knocked around and even shoved down the stairs for fighting back against their abuser. Rather than Drew or Franco harming one another, as some GH rumors suggest, it could be that the two were victims of child abuse trying to keep each other safe.

GH spoilers suggest Drew was seriously injured, so Jim blamed Franco for the incident. This got him off the hook, and Betsy sent Drew away. The revelation could heal Franco and let him know at last that he wasn’t a monster as a child, and the tumor really was to blame.

Although Jim didn’t mention Drew, once Franco realizes the man has answers he needs, General Hospital spoilers promise the reformed serial killer goes to ask questions. Jim wouldn’t admit outright to abusing either Franco or Drew, but when the information begins to flow, Franco will be able to draw conclusions about the role Jim played in their past. GH spoilers from Soap Central predict that Franco wants to make peace with the past, but that’s easier said than done.
Drew was seriously injured, so Jim blamed Franco for the incident. This got him off the hook, and Betsy sent Drew away. The revelation could heal Franco and let him know at last that he wasn’t a monster as a child, and the tumor really was to blame.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 am

I wonder if Jim Harvey either threatened Betsy Frank or he did something to her. When Drew went to her place it was empty and no signs of Betsy. Interesting. I use to not like Franco but I am starting to like him. He truly wants to be a good man for Elizabeth. He really is bothered if he really harmed Drew. I think Franco may of been trying to protect Drew from Jim Harvey. I also think that Jim Harvey pushed Drew down the stairs and threatened Franco. JMO.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:32 pm

edith8087 wrote:I wonder if Jim Harvey either threatened Betsy Frank or he did something to her. When Drew went to her place it was empty and no signs of Betsy. Interesting. I use to not like Franco but I am starting to like him. He truly wants to be a good man for Elizabeth. He really is bothered if he really harmed Drew. I think Franco may of been trying to protect Drew from Jim Harvey. I also think that Jim Harvey pushed Drew down the stairs and threatened Franco. JMO.

Franco remembers that he didn’t attack Drew Cain (Billy Miller) when he locked him in the toy chest. It turns out that Franco was hiding Drew from Jim who was abusing them both. Franco’s memories come rushing back.

Franco recalls his childhood terror caused by Jim, he gets a call from Kiki who went by the house to help Liz get ready for the wedding. Kiki alerts Franco that Liz never made it home last night and he begins to panic. At first, Franco blames himself when Liz doesn’t show and thinks she found out about him hurting Drew. All of this plays out next week, according to the latest General Hospital spoilers.

On Tuesday, February 27, Franco gets restless, and his dad is there to support him. Then on Wednesday, February 28, the reformed serial killer has a nightmare. His epiphany about Jim’s abuse is on Thursday, March 1.

On Friday, March 2, promise that Franco confronts Jim and demands answers, but the villain won’t come clean on anything. The following week, on March 7, Franco goes to Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna) for help finding Liz.

What’s twisted about this tale is that Betsy knowingly lied to Franco and told him that he pushed Drew down the stairs when she knew he didn’t. Betsy was hoping that Franco would never remember Jim. She thought it was better to let Franco think he hurt his sort-of brother Drew than to recall she let a dangerous man live with them and abuse her boys. Betsy worried that Jim would come back and hurt them, so she picked the lesser of two evils even though it tormented Franco.

l spoilers say that a frantic Franco might not be the one to find Liz. Some rumors hint that it will be Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) that finds Liz and that leads to a one-time ONS Liason moment of heat. ughhhhhhhh!!!

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

edith8087 wrote:I wonder if Jim Harvey either threatened Betsy Frank or he did something to her. When Drew went to her place it was empty and no signs of Betsy. Interesting. I use to not like Franco but I am starting to like him. He truly wants to be a good man for Elizabeth. He really is bothered if he really harmed Drew. I think Franco may of been trying to protect Drew from Jim Harvey. I also think that Jim Harvey pushed Drew down the stairs and threatened Franco. JMO.

I agree. I think JH is the culprit here, responsible for all this trauma in the boys' young lives. Well, and having a nutcase for a mother like Betsy. I'm sorry but the writers need to have her come up with better excuses for having done the stupid things she's done.

Return to “General Hospital”