Nelle is fool

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BrendaMorganQ

Nelle is fool

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Does she really think that Jason or Sonny won't be able to trace her calls from a pay phone let alone send out a search party to locate all of the footage of anyone near a payphone in the park?

I guess her hormones have her living the land of delusion. Has she also forgotten that Spin is a first class hacker, Curtis is a top notch former Detective turned PI who found a former spy in Cuba, Sam is also a former PI, Sonny has Brick on speed dial which she saw when Morgan died, and Jason is back! Back 100% and will not allow anyone to harm his family or BFF?

She is setting herself up. And Monica, well, if she doesn't see through Nelle's scheme after all the years she schemed herself and lied then she deserves whatever is coming her way. Nelle is either going to end up dead or in a nut house.

miztake

Re: Nelle is fool

Postby miztake » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm so sick of Nelle. Such a nasty biotch. The way she talked about Nina, who was kind to her, gave her a dress and home and only was mean to her when she found out a foul creature she was. Maxie told the walking psycho the truth, no one loves her and Michael & Monica are only kind to her because of the baby. I hope the truth comes out soon and Michael sees how this stupid cow tried to gaslight Carly. Hopefully, after she has the baby, she'll get just what she deserves.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

How do you post to 2 people at the same time? I have tried several times.. but not showing...

fancritic100

Postby fancritic100 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 pm

i suspect nelle has a backup plan to throw ava under the bus if she gets caught, which i imagine is the direction the storyline will go. maybe not before carly has a breakdown, but when she eventually gets caught

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 pm

fancritic100 wrote:i suspect nelle has a backup plan to throw ava under the bus if she gets caught, which i imagine is the direction the storyline will go. maybe not before carly has a breakdown, but when she eventually gets caught

Nelle would likely use Ava. Carly and Nina were nice to her and look what happened. Ava is next. It is the perfect out for Nelle to blame Ava as she knows how much Carly and Sonny hate Ava. It's too bad the writers don't put a twist in this and have someone (like Michael or Monica) figure out what she is doing and turn it around on her. Give her calls in which she thinks it is Zach saying something like I'm not dead. Get Zach's sister in on it so she can give them some personal information to say to Nelle to convince her it's Zach. Drive Nelle crazy so that Michael will be awarded full custody of the baby with no visiting rights for the mother. He takes the baby to the Quartermaine home to raise, giving it the Quartermaine last name. Just keep it away from loud mouth Olivia.

fancritic100

Postby fancritic100 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 pm

that would be great. I also thought they might have Mike witness something about Nell's nasty plan, but since he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's, no one would believe him

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:10 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:Does she really think that Jason or Sonny won't be able to trace her calls from a pay phone let alone send out a search party to locate all of the footage of anyone near a payphone in the park?

I guess her hormones have her living the land of delusion. Has she also forgotten that Spin is a first class hacker, Curtis is a top notch former Detective turned PI who found a former spy in Cuba, Sam is also a former PI, Sonny has Brick on speed dial which she saw when Morgan died, and Jason is back! Back 100% and will not allow anyone to harm his family or BFF?

She is setting herself up. And Monica, well, if she doesn't see through Nelle's scheme after all the years she schemed herself and lied then she deserves whatever is coming her way. Nelle is either going to end up dead or in a nut house.

"Her calls" I don't think she herself made that last call.

Anyway, the hell with Carly. She deserves it for a lifetime of being the most hypocritical big mouth witch, schemer and plotter herself.

Carolae

Postby Carolae » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:02 am

Glad everyone concurs....getting tired of her games also. Even though Sonny, Jason and the footage could see who was using that phone, there is also something else that wasn't mentioned. They could dust for fingerprints and though there will be a lot of them, she was the last one to use it and hers would be more prominent. However, it's just a TV show and they probably aren't thinking of things like that. Am glad they put 2 and 2 together on Fri. when the comment was made that Morgan was killed in an explosion that was in the same area. Wonder why it's taking Carly so long to put that together and figure out what's going on and Nell is the culprit. Hopefully, Michael is not going to change his mind due to the baby and will see Nell for what she is. With Ava on her side and egging her on, who knows what she will come up with next! I can't wait to see what Carly is going to do to her once she finds out for sure that it was her making those calls.

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 pm

can't stand Nell
She doesn't really care about her own baby
she just cares about how the baby will help her get what SHE wants
GO AWAY NELL :evil: :roll:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:09 pm

MarieDet wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:Does she really think that Jason or Sonny won't be able to trace her calls from a pay phone let alone send out a search party to locate all of the footage of anyone near a payphone in the park?

"Her calls" I don't think she herself made that last call.

Anyway, the hell with Carly. She deserves it for a lifetime of being the most hypocritical big mouth witch, schemer and plotter herself.

True but the last person who tried to take Michael away from her ended up "dead" with a broken back in a hospital. And she shot the first one so my money is on Carly to win this battle of dimwits and to watch her come out on top. As Sarah brown fan I loved Carly even when she was doing her worst because she came up with some of the most wacky stuff and watching Brown's face during each emotional up or down made me enjoy her time on screen. Back then Carly was a hellion that needed to be stopped. Through the recast it has changed. I'm not as invested in others. Although TB's Carly when she was with Lorenzo did create a soft spot.

No matter how long LW plays Carly on GH, I will always see her as GL's Cassie. And I think that writers have written Carly with a softer edge as a result of LW's original soap fan base. Yes she still has some crazy cut throat edge but not the same way that she use to when the character first blew into town with a plan to take revenge on Bobbie who she thought had dumped her to live a rich lifestyle. Boy was she ever wrong.

I had hoped that once Nelle was exposed as being her sister via Frank that we would have gotten a younger Carly protecting her family any way she had too against say, Ava or someone else determined to bring them down. Like the way she sees Lucas as her brother; was not expecting them to have Michael fall in love with her then dump her and become a baby daddy to his aunt's child. Regardless of how Bobbie and Carly see her, legally Frank and Virginia Benson adopted Carly therefore Nelle is her adopted sister as Frank's alleged divorce from Virginia did not dissolve his adoption of Carly.

All that said, Carl getting her comeuppance from a mini version of herself with true delusions is a bit late in the game. The best revenge on Carly would be for Jason to walk away from her, that is the only real pain that would cause her to suffer for her past misdeeds. Personally, I'd love for Claudia to pop back up. Now, that's who Nelle should have incorporated into her plan, a gas lighting of the one woman to ever strike fear in granny's heart.

Return to “General Hospital”