Maxie 1, Nelle 0 LOL

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
slaterlvr

Maxie 1, Nelle 0 LOL

Postby slaterlvr » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:17 pm

This girl kills me with her crocodile tears. Nelle comes at Maxie but cries when Maxie gave it right back. This wounded bird act of hers is played out. Girlfriend needs some new material. The only person who seems to be buying the poor Nelle act are Monica and Michael. I expected more from Monica considering how she can't seem to recognize a fellow schemer lol. Michael has always been a soft touch where women are concerned. Michael need to put away his tights and cape for a while...I truly hoped having a child would soften Nelle but she seems content to keep hitting her head against a brick wall.

sjogirl

Re: Maxie 1, Nelle 0 LOL

Postby sjogirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Maxie “I see you still can’t get someone to love you”...(drops mic & struts away). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do LOVE that Nina is Maxie’s Lamaze coach :D

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 am

slaterlvr wrote:This girl kills me with her crocodile tears. Nelle comes at Maxie but cries when Maxie gave it right back. This wounded bird act of hers is played out. Girlfriend needs some new material. The only person who seems to be buying the poor Nelle act are Monica and Michael. I expected more from Monica considering how she can't seem to recognize a fellow schemer lol. Michael has always been a soft touch where women are concerned. Michael need to put away his tights and cape for a while...I truly hoped having a child would soften Nelle but she seems content to keep hitting her head against a brick wall.

Actually, I'm sick of Maxie. Walking around being rude to the people who love her and now she getting into it with Nelle. I wish she had taken her other baby daddy up on leaving town for a while and what about her other child? Does she even think about her? Nice Maxie, really nice.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm

sjogirl wrote:Maxie “I see you still can’t get someone to love you”...(drops mic & struts away). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do LOVE that Nina is Maxie’s Lamaze coach :D

Love this duo together.

Nina's good with every actor she's in a scene with. Michelle Stafford is really something.

And so is Kirsten Storms, really. She's had so many tough breaks and it really says something that GH sticks with her through thick and thin.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Loved what Maxie said to Nelle. Nelle knows Maxie just lost her husband and she can’t show an ounce of empathy? Hope Michael isn’t going to be a complete sap

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:54 pm

monicalewis wrote:
slaterlvr wrote:This girl kills me with her crocodile tears. Nelle comes at Maxie but cries when Maxie gave it right back. This wounded bird act of hers is played out. Girlfriend needs some new material. The only person who seems to be buying the poor Nelle act are Monica and Michael. I expected more from Monica considering how she can't seem to recognize a fellow schemer lol. Michael has always been a soft touch where women are concerned. Michael need to put away his tights and cape for a while...I truly hoped having a child would soften Nelle but she seems content to keep hitting her head against a brick wall.

Actually, I'm sick of Maxie. Walking around being rude to the people who love her and now she getting into it with Nelle. I wish she had taken her other baby daddy up on leaving town for a while and what about her other child? Does she even think about her? Nice Maxie, really nice.

It's not being rude, everyone grieves in their way. My husband went out to go to store and appointments with clients. Got worried about 8pm, called police, they finally found his car, he had heart attack .....3 days after full checkup. At funeral repast/reception I said I'm going home. Need time alone totally alone....not 5 minutes later my brother walked into my house I said I need alone time he wouldn't leave (his way of helping) I yelled get the h... out of my house. Rude. Maybe. But my brother understood where I was coming from. So no maxie isn't rude she is trying to get thru the day. Plus she is what 25 to 30. While I was 68.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Very sorry NJ. It is true everyone grieves in their own way.
I was glad that Sam saved a box of Nathan's things though, she can give it to Maxie if she changes her mind. I couldn't see her giving away their pictures.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
monicalewis wrote:

It's not being rude, everyone grieves in their way. My husband went out to go to store and appointments with clients. Got worried about 8pm, called police, they finally found his car, he had heart attack .....3 days after full checkup. At funeral repast/reception I said I'm going home. Need time alone totally alone....not 5 minutes later my brother walked into my house I said I need alone time he wouldn't leave (his way of helping) I yelled get the h... out of my house. Rude. Maybe. But my brother understood where I was coming from. So no maxie isn't rude she is trying to get thru the day. Plus she is what 25 to 30. While I was 68.

Agree. My father died when I was 16. I was in complete shock and I heard later that people thought it odd I didn't cry at the funeral. Odd wasn't the word, more like bizarre considering I easily cry over anything and everything. But I was in shock. And totally not myself. I have almost no recollection of anyone even being at that funeral. I do remember being really angry at the minister because he didn't know my father and used his formal name rather than his nickname. It was all I could do to keep myself from jumping up and screaming at him. And honestly, that's all I remember.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Agree. My father died when I was 16. I was in complete shock and I heard later that people thought it odd I didn't cry at the funeral. Odd wasn't the word, more like bizarre considering I easily cry over anything and everything. But I was in shock. And totally not myself. I have almost no recollection of anyone even being at that funeral. I do remember being really angry at the minister because he didn't know my father and used his formal name rather than his nickname. It was all I could do to keep myself from jumping up and screaming at him. And honestly, that's all I remember.[/quote]

So sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine losing a parent at such a young age.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm

edith8087 wrote:So sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine losing a parent at such a young age.

Thanks, Edith. ♥ That's sweet.

It was a long time ago, and my life took a drastic turn of direction that's for sure. But nothing I can complain about, other than my father losing his life when he was much too young.

Return to “General Hospital”