Nelle/adoption/baby

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
unlimited

Re: Nelle/adoption/baby

Postby unlimited » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 am

BuffaloDanielle wrote:So, as part of her sinister plan for Carly, could she be pretending to want to give her baby up to Lucas and Brad, to get their hopes up, and then “change” her mind? There’s got to be some kind of connection here. Just throwing it out there.

I think you are right. Alexis said that she wanted a lot of detail about the guys AND their families. I think she is trying to find secrets and use it against Carly in someway. I don't think she is going to give that baby up or do a switch. Because she stated that she could always change her mind.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am

Didn’t Hayden tell Finn she lost the baby?

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:35 pm

unlimited wrote:
BuffaloDanielle wrote:So, as part of her sinister plan for Carly, could she be pretending to want to give her baby up to Lucas and Brad, to get their hopes up, and then “change” her mind? There’s got to be some kind of connection here. Just throwing it out there.

I think you are right. Alexis said that she wanted a lot of detail about the guys AND their families. I think she is trying to find secrets and use it against Carly in someway. I don't think she is going to give that baby up or do a switch. Because she stated that she could always change her mind.

Makes sense. It's probably someone we already know aka Hayden or Nelle, because I highly doubt they're going to bring in a new character/troublemaker. The most budget friendly way to pull this off is if they use an existing character, and who could it be other than Nelle?

Unless we've got a baby trafficker on the scene. Like Jim Harvey? Maybe that's what happened to Drew?

I don't know, grasping...

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:37 pm

I think Lulu will say Nelle's baby is hers, and Maxie's baby is hers, and Lucas's baby is hers...

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Didn’t Hayden tell Finn she lost the baby?

Yes she did but it was also shown on screen that she was lying and showed her still pregnant. She wanted a clean break and just wanted Finn to think the baby was gone. It makes sense that she would not keep the baby. It doesn't seem to fit in with the life style she leads so adopting out is a good outcome for her. Not putting her down. Glad she wants what she feels is best for the baby although poor Finn. The truth has a way of coming to the surface and what a shock it would be/will be for Finn to find out Brad adopted his kid.

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Comment wrote: The truth has a way of coming to the surface and what a shock it would be/will be for Finn to find out Brad adopted his kid.

Although I'm really hoping there is NO BABY SWITCH story line for any pregnant woman on this show, this could be a likely scenario just because of the pure irony. Imagine Brad, who stopped at nothing to ruin Finns career, adopting his baby. Although, since this is an "open adoption", Hayden would know that Brad is one of the prospective parents and would most likely quash it.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:53 am

sillystring wrote:I don't trust brad and am wondering if in fact he doesn't kidnap a baby, either Nell's or Maxi's

Brad is such a schemer. Too bad Lucas doesn’t recognize that! If Brad is up to no good and it turns out he’s involved in an adoptions scheme, Lucas will hopefully divorce him. I think Brad should remain on the show because who’s always need a character like Brad.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Comment wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:Didn’t Hayden tell Finn she lost the baby?

Yes she did but it was also shown on screen that she was lying and showed her still pregnant. She wanted a clean break and just wanted Finn to think the baby was gone. It makes sense that she would not keep the baby. It doesn't seem to fit in with the life style she leads so adopting out is a good outcome for her. Not putting her down. Glad she wants what she feels is best for the baby although poor Finn. The truth has a way of coming to the surface and what a shock it would be/will be for Finn to find out Brad adopted his kid.

Thanks. I miss that part. But why give the baby to Lucas and brad to adopt rather than let Finn raise it. I hate these ridiculous plots created just to prop up another SL.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 pm

could Nell please die in childbirth....happy ending

sillystring

Postby sillystring » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
sillystring wrote:I don't trust brad and am wondering if in fact he doesn't kidnap a baby, either Nell's or Maxi's

Brad is such a schemer. Too bad Lucas doesn’t recognize that! If Brad is up to no good and it turns out he’s involved in an adoptions scheme, Lucas will hopefully divorce him. I think Brad should remain on the show because who’s always need a character like Brad.

True, I feel the same way about Nell. As scheming and conniving as she is I like her bad girl persona and hope she stays around and doesn't change her ways. :D

Return to “General Hospital”