Alexis Stay out of Charlies Bar

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crimsontyd

Re: Alexis Stay out of Charlies Bar

Postby crimsontyd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

I don’t know that a once competent smart logical lawyer that has turned into a babbling fool character growth. But hey Sam has “grown” into something unrecognizable so I guess her whack job mother has too.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 pm

crimsontyd wrote:I don’t know that a once competent smart logical lawyer that has turned into a babbling fool character growth. But hey Sam has “grown” into something unrecognizable so I guess her whack job mother has too.

I sorta think they are both Whack jobs... Sam is her Mothers Daughters Like mother like daughter... they are both total wipeouts
Look at Kristina she is a whacked out head job a total messed girl... then there is Molley... the only one out of the 4 who has a lot of sense she is more mature than her Mom as one poster pointed out.. Even though she does get a little mouthy... but I like her..

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
crimsontyd wrote:Absolutely ridiculous. Does she EVER go home? She looks so stupid hyperventilating over Julian. I guess if he had any intentions of dating Kim he will have to step over her. What is she 13? Molly acts more mature that she does.

I agree with you...... she needs to act like Diane... Classy and such a mature lady..In fact they could give Diane more airtime by back burning Alexis... and she went to Charlies and didn't even shower after her and Finn did the deed,,, ewwww :|

OWw you are right, she is such a mess. What are they going to do with her? Send her to another soap where she can start new. BB could use a female around her age.. I don't think Brook and Ridge are going to stay together.

Jrzgrl64

Postby Jrzgrl64 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 am

I pretty much fast forward through all ofvAlexis' scenes. I used to love the character, now I can't stand to see her on screen.

If her character remains this way, I'd prefer they just write her off. I already have.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Jrzgrl64 wrote:I pretty much fast forward through all ofvAlexis' scenes. I used to love the character, now I can't stand to see her on screen.

If her character remains this way, I'd prefer they just write her off. I already have.

You and I both, I use to like her a lot too... I too ff through her scenes.. she looks like she is drunk all the time...or is it just me that see's her that way...Lol :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:59 pm

if Carly and Sam want gangsta hubbies why not Alexis?

Return to “General Hospital”