Alexis Stay out of Charlies Bar

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LuvsJason2

Alexis Stay out of Charlies Bar

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:40 pm

That woman grates my nerves so much... she is a mess.. and I'm soooooooo glad she lost the election, I want her to stay away from Julian, what the hell is a alcoholic doing hanging out in a bar.. what is her reason, I want her so far away from Julian... I want Julian with Kim,I dont want her with Finn she is a nut job.... Alexis is a mess and she needs some serious psychiatric help,plus she needs to shut her mouth about Jason being a killer when she her self married one.... she is such a hypocrite... wait til Drew gets his memories and he has not such a good record he has dark things going on......what will she have to say to Sam then... cant stand her....I wish Jim would have kidnapped.... never to be found again... :lol: JMO

crimsontyd

Re: Alexis Stay out of Charlies Bar

Postby crimsontyd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Absolutely ridiculous. Does she EVER go home? She looks so stupid hyperventilating over Julian. I guess if he had any intentions of dating Kim he will have to step over her. What is she 13? Molly acts more mature that she does.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 pm

crimsontyd wrote:Absolutely ridiculous. Does she EVER go home? She looks so stupid hyperventilating over Julian. I guess if he had any intentions of dating Kim he will have to step over her. What is she 13? Molly acts more mature that she does.

I agree with you...... she needs to act like Diane... Classy and such a mature lady..In fact they could give Diane more airtime by back burning Alexis... and she went to Charlies and didn't even shower after her and Finn did the deed,,, ewwww :|

lakotasmommy

Postby lakotasmommy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:47 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
crimsontyd wrote:Absolutely ridiculous. Does she EVER go home? She looks so stupid hyperventilating over Julian. I guess if he had any intentions of dating Kim he will have to step over her. What is she 13? Molly acts more mature that she does.

I agree with you...... she needs to act like Diane... Classy and such a mature lady..In fact they could give Diane more airtime by back burning Alexis... and she went to Charlies and didn't even shower after her and Finn did the deed,,, ewwww :|

Yes, yes. yes, I love Diane!!! Also spot on about Diane not showering, she is a "dirty girl" Alexis's behavior demonstrates why she should never hold any political position, she is a train wreck! More Diane PLEASE, love her SO much!

lakotasmommy

Postby lakotasmommy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:48 am

lakotasmommy wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:

Yes, yes. yes, I love Diane!!! Also spot on about Alexis not showering, she is a "dirty girl" Alexis's behavior demonstrates why she should never hold any political position, she is a train wreck! More Diane PLEASE, love her SO much!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 am

Hate what they have done to Alexis...what do the writers' have against this character. So now she`s drinking again :?

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 am

stonecoldhot wrote:Hate what they have done to Alexis...what do the writers' have against this character. So now she`s drinking again :?

Oops.....posted to soon....not drinking. Guess I should watch the whole show before posting

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:14 am

I agree Lakotasmom, I would not want Alexis as my mayor.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:That woman grates my nerves so much... she is a mess.. and I'm soooooooo glad she lost the election, I want her to stay away from Julian, what the hell is a alcoholic doing hanging out in a bar.. what is her reason, I want her so far away from Julian... I want Julian with Kim,I dont want her with Finn she is a nut job.... Alexis is a mess and she needs some serious psychiatric help,plus she needs to shut her mouth about Jason being a killer when she her self married one.... she is such a hypocrite... wait til Drew gets his memories and he has not such a good record he has dark things going on......what will she have to say to Sam then... cant stand her....I wish Jim would have kidnapped.... never to be found again... :lol: JMO

Thank you! Great post. Next to LuLu I find Alexis SO annoying. She acts all high and mighty when SHE’S the one whose a mess

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am

I don't know. I kind of like seeing the cracks showing in Alexis. I don't like it when she gets histrionic, and I don't especially love the hot and heavy love scenes between her and Julian, but I do like seeing her subtly trying to hold it together and barely managing it. For so long she's been so competent, it's nice to see those cracks and how all of her decisions have brought her to where she is. Interesting character development IMO. Shows that no matter how old you are, you can continue to change, for better or worse.

Return to “General Hospital”