Jim Harvey?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
smoken

Jim Harvey?

Postby smoken » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 pm

I thought it was very interesting today that he seemed interested and shocked when he heard that Drew was still alive I almost get the feeling that they brought him on as an associate to Faison because Faison would like to have his hands and everything and this would be a good way to keep and I on everything and report back to Faison either that or they're setting him up to be a new bad guy because as we all know every soap opera needs a hero and an equally good villain. Right now General Hospital doesn't have a great villain I look at other soaps like Days of Our Lives that had Stefano DiMera as the villain for years or Young and the Restless that's got Victor or Bold and the Beautiful That's Got Sheila on now every soap opera needs a great villain to play off of the cassadines were always degrading feelings on this show and since they're not going to turn Sonny into a total bad guy and make him an antihero then we need somebody to be the new bad guy on here and I've always been a friend of Greg Evigan and I can easily see him playing a bad guy or good guy but I can see him being connected to the story somehow and I don't know if it's because he's the one that threw the child down the stairs Theory but he seems very interested and Jason and Andrew. And as for those saying he could be Jason, Andrews father that would be a major rewrite to the story because it was always Alan that was the father of Jason and Susan Moore didn't want Alan to know about the twin so she gave him to Betsy Frank who gave him away to an orphanage beyond that we still don't know much about Andrews history it opens up a lot of possibilities but this is my opinion what is your guyses opinion

taramartin

Re: Jim Harvey?

Postby taramartin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:36 am

Yes, I think Drew saw something illegal Jim did and Jim knocked him down the stairs and blamed Franco. Betsy ("Mom")later said Drew died to protect Drew. When Drew gets his memory back we will find out what it is all about.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 am

That creep gives me the willies! Sleazy as all get out!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:10 pm

taramartin wrote:Yes, I think Drew saw something illegal Jim did and Jim knocked him down the stairs and blamed Franco. Betsy ("Mom")later said Drew died to protect Drew. When Drew gets his memory back we will find out what it is all about.

A good possibility is Jim was abusing one or both boys

Return to “General Hospital”