sick of maxie

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
raieraie

sick of maxie

Postby raieraie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Is anyone else sick of when they have Maxie's character be a well witch! Sorry for the language! But I am so sick of her attitude they need to change her up a little more. But I have not liked Maxie ever! Sometimes she is ok but it's rare! I would be okay if she left the show! If that show she did awhile back when her and a few other soap starts tried to show their supposed real lives then she is even a witch in real life. But either way she may be a great person I just can't stand any character she has ever done.

Jrzgrl64

Re: sick of maxie

Postby Jrzgrl64 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 pm

No way! I love Maxie! She's a little flakey, but I like her flakey! Right now she's a pregnant woman with a lunatic, murderous father-in-law, who now knows all about them!

Of course, I'm a fan, but she gets a pass from me.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 pm

She's not usually my favorite type of character but there's just something about Maxie that I love. Even love her name. lol.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 am

Will this be another pregnancy where the actress has to constantly hold and touch her stomach? We know she is pregnant so why is it necessary to keep calling attention to it visually? I think it was in the scene where she walked into the bedroom to see how the bassinet would look, she was walking sway backed. She is not far enough along to need to do that walk.

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 am

Is Maxie Pregnant in real life?

garretttaylor

Postby garretttaylor » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:22 am

SaraG1000 wrote:Will this be another pregnancy where the actress has to constantly hold and touch her stomach? We know she is pregnant so why is it necessary to keep calling attention to it visually? I think it was in the scene where she walked into the bedroom to see how the bassinet would look, she was walking sway backed. She is not far enough along to need to do that walk.

Its tv she's acting.

Return to “General Hospital”