Maxie ‘s got her nerve

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Chococat1492

Maxie ‘s got her nerve

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Maxie is a stone cold trip!! How dare she get mad at LuLu for writing that article featuring Nathan? Nathan is a grown ass man and he made the decision to go along with LuLu. I’d have to put Maxie in her place, particularly after LuLu accepted her friendship after Maxie and Spinelli tried to pass of little Georgie as LuLu and Dante’s baby. That was so crazy. If that was me, Maxie would be DEAD to me.

JaSamG4L

Re: Maxie ‘s got her nerve

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 pm

So because Maxie screwed up (granted in a very big way) long ago, she can never get mad at Lulu ever again? :roll:

Nathan may be a grown man but he's not a particularly bright one and despite what he claims, it WAS Lulu's idea. She sought him out because all her big ass head could see was her career blowing up. This was all about the great glory of Lulu and any collateral damage was an afterthought for her.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Yeah, I'm with Maxie all the way on this one. If Lulu were a true friend, she would never put her friend and unborn child in danger like that. Claiming she didn't think it through? Well, now I might just have to buy all those people on this board calling her stupid, because...seriously?...who does that? Original Lulu was never that thoughtless of self-absorbed. I don't like the way they're writing either character right now, to be honest.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:15 am

I am no fan of Lulu....but I think Maxie would of done the same thing to further her career.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 am

I don't know how Maxie ever forgave Lulu for making her lose custody of Georgie. Maxie volunteered to be a surrogate out of love, things got messed up along the way - some out of Maxie's control - some Maxie's poor decisions. She loved Lulu enough to try to give her her child but then loved Georgie more. Lulu is a horrible friend.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am

taramartin wrote:I don't know how Maxie ever forgave Lulu for making her lose custody of Georgie. Maxie volunteered to be a surrogate out of love, things got messed up along the way - some out of Maxie's control - some Maxie's poor decisions. She loved Lulu enough to try to give her her child but then loved Georgie more. Lulu is a horrible friend.

That's a good point. That was pretty terrible and vindictive to the extreme. I'm surprised Lulu got over it as well.

Return to “General Hospital”