Ava has done things but this is wrong

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Stilitia

Re: Ava has done things but this is wrong

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am

princesss0919 wrote:Ava brought back Jason with out her he would still be captured
even Jason turned on her not very nice in fact down right "rotten"
Lots of things led to Morgan's demise Ava was just the one who got caught
nice to see the 2 of them together again (Ava and Morgan)

Sonny and Carley are the "pits

"http://soaps.sheknows.com/message-boards/posting.php?mode=reply&f=1005&t=567423#

lol not quite. Jason gave her the formula to finish fixing her face. He didn't have to ask for that but he knew how important it was for Ava and it would be payment back for helping him since it meant so much to her.

And there are 2 main factors to Morgan's death, 1) Ava switching his meds for placedo (and anyone down playing that I'm sorry but that is rotten, I have seen first hand how bad that kind of mental instability is on you and that early being diagnosed and treated) which is she didn't do that he wouldn't have been where he ended up, which leads me to 2) Olivia put a bomb in the car that exploded. Which Carly and Sonny found her and brought her in to have the law take action and not them killing her... I'd say that's growth for them :lol:

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:49 am

Stilitia wrote:That's you're... Take ;) .. on it lol sorry had to do a bad pun.
If you feel one person is justified to be redeemed and not others, you're opinion. I personally don't agree but hey that's mine too :)

I don't see where anyone here is saying one person is justified to be redeemed and not others. In fact, it is just the opposite in this thread and other threads on this board. What viewers are tired of is that a mob boss, his mob moll, and his mob hit man hold the moral high ground while all other characters are thrown under the bus to prop them. Most soaps tend to redeem some characters while others hit bottom. Then it swings back the other way. Not on GH though. It's all very one-sided.

This has gone on for years and has chased away a lot of viewers including myself at various times. Sonny, Carly and Jason are not noble characters and presenting them as admirable while vilifying others is beyond tiresome. I have read this board and others for quite a number of years now and have seen this sentiment repeated many, many times by scores of posters. So, sorry, it's not just one person's opinion but a reality of the writing on this show.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

ghfanfare wrote:
Stilitia wrote:That's you're... Take ;) .. on it lol sorry had to do a bad pun.
If you feel one person is justified to be redeemed and not others, you're opinion. I personally don't agree but hey that's mine too :)

I don't see where anyone here is saying one person is justified to be redeemed and not others. In fact, it is just the opposite in this thread and other threads on this board. What viewers are tired of is that a mob boss, his mob moll, and his mob hit man hold the moral high ground while all other characters are thrown under the bus to prop them. Most soaps tend to redeem some characters while others hit bottom. Then it swings back the other way. Not on GH though. It's all very one-sided.

This has gone on for years and has chased away a lot of viewers including myself at various times. Sonny, Carly and Jason are not noble characters and presenting them as admirable while vilifying others is beyond tiresome. I have read this board and others for quite a number of years now and have seen this sentiment repeated many, many times by scores of posters. So, sorry, it's not just one person's opinion but a reality of the writing on this show.

Majority of post, even posts that have nothing to do with Carson, have people chiming in on how "well Carson is worse or if Carson is redeemed then so can XX," and so on. This post started out as Ava did wrong but so has... so I kept that going, lots of people have so lets keep that ball rolling.

If this post was meant for a Carson bash then I think people should just create a hate free zone to hate on Carson (that feels like a double negative or oxymoron or something lol)

I for one have always loved Carly Jason and Sonny, they are the exact reason I got hooked, so we are on opposite ends of this, totally fine by me :)
Oh and in no way does that make me blind to what they have done, I just make note of what everyone has done, they are all in the same boat to me, you feel different then by all means :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 am

Stilitia wrote:Majority of post, even posts that have nothing to do with Carson, have people chiming in on how "well Carson is worse or if Carson is redeemed then so can XX," and so on. This post started out as Ava did wrong but so has... so I kept that going, lots of people have so lets keep that ball rolling.

If this post was meant for a Carson bash then I think people should just create a hate free zone to hate on Carson (that feels like a double negative or oxymoron or something lol)

I for one have always loved Carly Jason and Sonny, they are the exact reason I got hooked, so we are on opposite ends of this, totally fine by me :)
Oh and in no way does that make me blind to what they have done, I just make note of what everyone has done, they are all in the same boat to me, you feel different then by all means :)

I have read a number of your posts on this board and you seem to have a need to tell others that their "opinions" are wrong but that's "fine" with you and other similar comments. Then you follow it up with a smiley. It's transparent. So I will not engage further. Have fun posting. Peace.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:33 am

ghfanfare wrote:
Stilitia wrote:Majority of post, even posts that have nothing to do with Carson, have people chiming in on how "well Carson is worse or if Carson is redeemed then so can XX," and so on. This post started out as Ava did wrong but so has... so I kept that going, lots of people have so lets keep that ball rolling.

I have read a number of your posts on this board and you seem to have a need to tell others that their "opinions" are wrong but that's "fine" with you and other similar comments. Then you follow it up with a smiley. It's transparent. So I will not engage further. Have fun posting. Peace.

Sorry you feel that way, enjoy!

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Sonny and Carly are who they are, however, Ava - that's just a whole other thing - Ava is a horrible, horrific mother! I use to think Sonny was wrong to keep Avery from Ava, not anymore. Ava never learns, never stops. Ava is just all about herself, I don't think it is possible for her to love anyone but herself. Even her own daughter, Kiki, thinks Avery is better with Sonny and Carly, what does that say? How many things has she done to Kiki? She destroyed Morgan and she "supposeably" loved Morgan! I can't really have any sympathy for Ava, she deserves everything she gets.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:59 pm

I can't say that anything is wrong with what you guys are saying whoever, I think it is the fact of the constant reminder whenever they see her. I don't think I would want to constantly see someone who killed someone I loved. The writers need to move them all in different directions

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:47 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:I can't say that anything is wrong with what you guys are saying whoever, I think it is the fact of the constant reminder whenever they see her. I don't think I would want to constantly see someone who killed someone I loved. The writers need to move them all in different directions

I completely agree :)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:I can't say that anything is wrong with what you guys are saying whoever, I think it is the fact of the constant reminder whenever they see her. I don't think I would want to constantly see someone who killed someone I loved. The writers need to move them all in different directions

Yes....That must be how Monica feels when she sees Sonny.....but she doesn't go crazy, she even treated Sonny in the hospital

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Stilitia wrote:

I completely agree :)

Good idea to take them out of each other's orbit but they all have children which will always keep them connected. Otherwise people will compare who is the better parent.

Return to “General Hospital”