Bravo Maura West

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Re: Bravo Maura West

Postby taramartin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 am

She is a very good actress, part of a very talented cast. The episode wasn't very interesting to me, I felt like we lost a day of our soap. I hope they don't do something like this again.
I assume Ava actually had her surgery and that the smudge is gone?

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 am

It was good episode it showed her and Bryan Craig true acting talent. I can see why BC wants to try and move on to movies and prime time.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

taramartin wrote:She is a very good actress, part of a very talented cast. The episode wasn't very interesting to me, I felt like we lost a day of our soap. I hope they don't do something like this again.

I think so...I believe the end was real & not a dream which made the “Avery” bartender even more spooky for Ava but I could be wrong.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:03 pm

sjogirl wrote:
taramartin wrote:She is a very good actress, part of a very talented cast. The episode wasn't very interesting to me, I felt like we lost a day of our soap. I hope they don't do something like this again.

I think so...I believe the end was real & not a dream which made the “Avery” bartender even more spooky for Ava but I could be wrong.

It seemed likely. The "Avery" bartender was very pretty - let's put her with Michael.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:30 pm

Took me a while to post on here, was a little behind and didn't want to pre-empt commenting before I watch. I have to say once again MW is such a great actress!! I personally am not a fan of Ava, but I love that woman's emotional range :)
I just semi wished the ending was either different or more clear... like she would have realized her wrong and owned that a little more instead of "well I said I'm sorry so just accept it" OR are they making the ending to show that Ava accepts who she is and done and don't care no more, maybe up the dialogue to show us that?
The rest of it I greatly enjoyed watching, they all did great!!

Return to “General Hospital”