Nelle

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tbas1229

Nelle

Postby tbas1229 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 am

All of Nelle’s storylines in the past 6 months are stupid if you remember the fact that Jax offered her one million dollars and said it was always on the table.

jca12321

Re: Nelle

Postby jca12321 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 am

Thank you for reminding us. I had completely forgotten about that. Yeah, then it doesn't make a lot of sense. Well, she is out to destroy Carly's family, so maybe that's it.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:24 pm

tbas1229 wrote:All of Nelle’s storylines in the past 6 months are stupid if you remember the fact that Jax offered her one million dollars and said it was always on the table.

One million is a lot of money. She should take it as she has bills to pay. The only reason she refused is because she was never about money. She just wants her baby father to love her again. She is starved for good and true love.

rochelle_1983

Postby rochelle_1983 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:26 am

I'm a Nelle fan. But the storylines is completely ridiculous. I would like to see Michael and Nelle back together if Nelle can tell the whole story. If Nelle did cause the death of someone than a good self-defense story line would have to be established. Stranger things have happened on GH.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:05 pm

fighterm wrote:
tbas1229 wrote:All of Nelle’s storylines in the past 6 months are stupid if you remember the fact that Jax offered her one million dollars and said it was always on the table.

One million is a lot of money. She should take it as she has bills to pay. The only reason she refused is because she was never about money. She just wants her baby father to love her again. She is starved for good and true love.

She refused to keep her plan against Carly going. She sold the ring then gave it to Morgan's charity to try and impress Michael, hoping it would make him see her in different light. She has mental issues and needs mental care before she snaps - when she realizes that Michael isn't going to take her back. Right now JMO they are trying to write her similar to Susan Moore; Susan didn't get much, the money that she won in court was set up in a trust fund for Jason and she received about $5,000 to cover her living expenses because the judge pointed out that she would need a job and a place to live baby or no baby therefore that's all she got. There was a small allowance to cover Jason's diapers and so forth but the bills were to be sent to the attorney's for verification.

She loved Michael so much that she lied at every turn, even when he pleaded with her to just be honest and tell him what about her past so there would be no more surprises. Trust is a hard thing to get back.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:50 pm

I have never liked the way Nelle has been treated. They turned it all on her after finding out Jax paid for her kidney and even said he could care less they took it from another child. It was totally insulting to offer her money only if she left town. Hell she should have been given the money because her kidney was stolen from her and she will be on meds for the rest of her life. He should be in prison for what he did.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:11 pm

monicalewis wrote:I have never liked the way Nelle has been treated. They turned it all on her after finding out Jax paid for her kidney and even said he could care less they took it from another child. It was totally insulting to offer her money only if she left town. Hell she should have been given the money because her kidney was stolen from her and she will be on meds for the rest of her life. He should be in prison for what he did.

Who is supposed to be in prison....her father or jax...perhaps both?????

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 am

Soapsme wrote:
monicalewis wrote:I have never liked the way Nelle has been treated. They turned it all on her after finding out Jax paid for her kidney and even said he could care less they took it from another child. It was totally insulting to offer her money only if she left town. Hell she should have been given the money because her kidney was stolen from her and she will be on meds for the rest of her life. He should be in prison for what he did.

Who is supposed to be in prison....her father or jax...perhaps both?????

Both...I only mentioned Jax because Nelle's father is dead.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:41 am

fighterm wrote:

She does not know how to give good true love. Carly didn't break Michael and Nelle up. Nelle did, with the constant lying and back dealing. The guy was trying, she made it impossible to be with her. I hope he does not give her another chance, she doesn't deserve it.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 am

unlimited wrote:
fighterm wrote:

She does not know how to give good true love. Carly didn't break Michael and Nelle up. Nelle did, with the constant lying and back dealing. The guy was trying, she made it impossible to be with her. I hope he does not give her another chance, she doesn't deserve it.

Michael is a SUCKER. He just needs a good person to love him. Has KiKi been making googooley eyes at Michael? Particularly every time she she’s him with Nelle.

Return to “General Hospital”