Michael calls Ava a murderer

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
shady02

Michael calls Ava a murderer

Postby shady02 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Michael calls Ava a liar and a murderer. Has he forgotten what his stepfather is? Sonny murdered Michael's father in cold blood. I always have to laugh when Carly and Michael point fingers at everyone else and forget what their Sonny has done. So according to them it's all right for Sonny to murder but Ava is the horrible one. Can't stand them

Lmanning

Re: Michael calls Ava a murderer

Postby Lmanning » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Sonny isn't Michael's stepfather because Michael was legally adopted by Sonny. That makes Sonny, Michael's father.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 pm

I don't think he's forgot where he comes from....remember when he was trying to take Avery away from Sonny? He sure knew how to use that to his advantage. ..but let's not forget who or what Ava is capable of.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Excuuuuse me! Didn't Michael kill Claudia????? I see the pot calling the kettle, black!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Whatever Sonny or Michael or the man in the moon has done, it doesn't make what Michael said any less true.
Ava murdered Connie and Michael's brother, Morgan.

Lmanning

Postby Lmanning » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:44 pm

mauimama wrote:Excuuuuse me! Didn't Michael kill Claudia????? I see the pot calling the kettle, black!

Let's compare and contrast Michael killed Claudia to protect his mother and his baby sister Joss. Claudia had kidnapped his mother and cause her to go until labor. Then there's Ava who purposely messed with Morgan's meds, and was the reason that he got into that car that blew up. Let's see protect mother and baby sister from crazy woman, or mess with a young man trying to get his life on track. Yeah, that's the pot calling the kettle black. Hopefully my sarcasm wasn't too subtle because that's what it was. It's absolutely absurd to compare Michael and Ava in this case. Although I do like Sonny; I can't say those pot shots aren't warranted. However Michael is a different story completely. It would be like comparing Ava and Lulu cuz let's face it Lulu killed Logan. I never knew that killing someone in self-defense was the pot calling the kettle black.

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Lmanning wrote:
mauimama wrote:Excuuuuse me! Didn't Michael kill Claudia????? I see the pot calling the kettle, black!

Let's compare and contrast Michael killed Claudia to protect his mother and his baby sister Joss. Claudia had kidnapped his mother and cause her to go until labor. Then there's Ava who purposely messed with Morgan's meds, and was the reason that he got into that car that blew up. Let's see protect mother and baby sister from crazy woman, or mess with a young man trying to get his life on track. Yeah, that's the pot calling the kettle black. Hopefully my sarcasm wasn't too subtle because that's what it was. It's absolutely absurd to compare Michael and Ava in this case. Although I do like Sonny; I can't say those pot shots aren't warranted. However Michael is a different story completely. It would be like comparing Ava and Lulu cuz let's face it Lulu killed Logan. I never knew that killing someone in self-defense was the pot calling the kettle black.

Yes, Michael's actions would be pretty easily defended as self-defense whereas Ava's drug tampering which led to someone's death would end up being some kind of murder charge and not easily defended at all. She had intention to harm and that resulted in a death, no matter how they got there. Morgan would not have stolen that car and been blown up IF he had been taking the correct meds. So even though Ava didn't set that car bomb, she was THE factor that set his death in motion and would definitely be convicted on some murder related charge if she hadn't gotten rid of the evidence.

alissain

Postby alissain » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Claudia deserved it...she was trying to steal Joss when she was born...he shouldn't have had to go to Pentonville for it...it was justified.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 am

ransomha wrote:Whatever Sonny or Michael or the man in the moon has done, it doesn't make what Michael said any less true.
Ava murdered Connie and Michael's brother, Morgan.

So they all should call each other a murderer.

omgenghis

Postby omgenghis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 am

Legally speaking I don't think there's any way that Ava could have been charged with Morgan's murder. They are 2 separate crimes. Ava had no knowledge of what Olivia planned to do. But that's debatable, as where the shooting of Connie is not.

But it would be hard to not bump into someone who either murdered someone or killed them in self defense on GH. Let's see, Lulu, Julian, Ava, Sonny, Jason, Anna, Franco, Elizabeth, Sam, Drew, Michael, Alexis....

Return to “General Hospital”