Missing Felix

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
raieraie

Missing Felix

Postby raieraie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Does anyone else miss Felix as much as my family does? I miss Felix, Epiphany, Sabrina, and Valerie!! Thank goodness they are bringing back Lucas missed him to!!

rainhue

Re: Missing Felix

Postby rainhue » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm

raieraie wrote:Does anyone else miss Felix as much as my family does? I miss Felix, Epiphany, Sabrina, and Valerie!! Thank goodness they are bringing back Lucas missed him to!!

I agree with all except maybe Valerie. I didn't like how she had an affair with Dante.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm

I miss Felix, Lucas and Sabrina. Valeria I did love or hate i felt since she was Spencer they could have better with the character then an affair with Dante. She should have been getting to know her Spencer cousins like Lucas and Aunt Bobby instead of sleeping with Dante. If they had not ruined the character the actress might have been a good match for Michael.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:50 pm

raieraie wrote:Does anyone else miss Felix as much as my family does? I miss Felix, Epiphany, Sabrina, and Valerie!! Thank goodness they are bringing back Lucas missed him to!!

I'm sorry that you miss them. :( But truthfully, I don't miss any of them.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:03 pm

I do miss them especially Felix not so much Valerie.....can't get over the whole Dante thing.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:24 am

I miss Felix and Sabrina.Now that Lucas is coming back, hope he dumps Brad and is with Felix. Can Sabrina come back from the dead please....everyone else does :lol:

jca12321

Postby jca12321 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 am

I really like Felix. I don't understand why he doesn't get his own storyline. He's great!!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Felix and Lucas are friends so maybe we'll get to see him when Lucas arrives.

I had hoped that they would build a friendship between Felix and Michael after Sabrina got killed.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Bizlet wrote:I miss Felix, Lucas and Sabrina. Valeria I did love or hate i felt since she was Spencer they could have better with the character then an affair with Dante. She should have been getting to know her Spencer cousins like Lucas and Aunt Bobby instead of sleeping with Dante. If they had not ruined the character the actress might have been a good match for Michael.

Um wouldn't Michael and Valerie be cousins... Carly is Bobby's daughter and Valerie is (the other Spencer sisters daughter?) Both Spencer's

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm

OMG I miss Felix all the time and Epiphany and Britch and even Brad when Britch was around, without her he sucked lol
I think Valerie was a miss of a character and hope they bring her back and better

Return to “General Hospital”