Missing Felix

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sjogirl

Re: Missing Felix

Postby sjogirl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm

I miss Felix also...I wish he was the one married to Lucas(not that that would help us see him on our screens either). I loved Brad with the Britch.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Stilitia wrote:
Bizlet wrote:I miss Felix, Lucas and Sabrina. Valeria I did love or hate i felt since she was Spencer they could have better with the character then an affair with Dante. She should have been getting to know her Spencer cousins like Lucas and Aunt Bobby instead of sleeping with Dante. If they had not ruined the character the actress might have been a good match for Michael.

Um wouldn't Michael and Valerie be cousins... Carly is Bobby's daughter and Valerie is (the other Spencer sisters daughter?) Both Spencer's

You are right I forget Michael is a Spencer sometimes.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 am

Bizlet wrote:
Stilitia wrote:
Bizlet wrote:I miss Felix, Lucas and Sabrina. Valeria I did love or hate i felt since she was Spencer they could have better with the character then an affair with Dante. She should have been getting to know her Spencer cousins like Lucas and Aunt Bobby instead of sleeping with Dante. If they had not ruined the character the actress might have been a good match for Michael.

Um wouldn't Michael and Valerie be cousins... Carly is Bobby's daughter and Valerie is (the other Spencer sisters daughter?) Both Spencer's

You are right I forget Michael is a Spencer sometimes.

lol it is easy to forget since they usually focus on who's his daddy more often then his Spencer connection

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Yes I agree. Miss those characters but wish they could have done a better intro and back story for Val. It's such a great opportunity for a soap to bring a new character with legacy ties, they really should think it through.

raieraie

Postby raieraie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Love all these ideas and posts and oh yes I wish Britt would come back!! Oh and Morgan.

Return to “General Hospital”