#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Blooper gold from #KillyLive

https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/967446084732645376

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:32 pm

More gold. Gawd, the warm my heart.

https://twitter.com/deedeedyn0mite/status/967444197614784512

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm

I need to vent about something. And it's everybody always saying that Sam stares at Jason with "goo-goo eyes" or "longing" like she's lovesick.

I don't buy that for a minute. I think she looks at him and remembers the past and everything they had and feels sad about what was lost, but it doesn't mean she wants to trade in what she has now, a love that's better than what she had then.

Have these people never run into an old love somewhere? Someone who they parted with while still in love? I ran into my first love many times over the years and every time it threw me for a loop, even though I didn't want to go back. I left because of his lifestyle, one I couldn't abide, despite my love for him. Exactly like Sam who doesn't want to go back either. If she did, she would. Nothing stopping her. Everything she's done has been by her choice, about what's best for her, what she needs in her life. Does that mean she doesn't feel for Jason's pain? Of course not. Or forgot what they had? No. Their relationship was intense, but it doesn't mean she still wants it. That's why she tried to make it so abundantly clear that it's over. And even then viewers won't believe her. Either that or they call her a cold-hearted you-know-what.

Obviously, they haven't been in her shoes. I have. You do what you gotta do...whatever it takes to move on to where you want to be. Where you NEED to be. A person should never sacrifice their needs to someone else's. Not so someone else can get what they want at yoru expense. Like Carly wants Sam to do. Lord help me with that one.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

centrd wrote:I need to vent about something. And it's everybody always saying that Sam stares at Jason with "goo-goo eyes" or "longing" like she's lovesick.

I don't buy that for a minute. I think she looks at him and remembers the past and everything they had and feels sad about what was lost, but it doesn't mean she wants to trade in what she has now, a love that's better than what she had then.

Have these people never run into an old love somewhere? Someone who they parted with while still in love? I ran into my first love many times over the years and every time it threw me for a loop, even though I didn't want to go back. I left because of his lifestyle, one I couldn't abide, despite my love for him. Exactly like Sam who doesn't want to go back either. If she did, she would. Nothing stopping her. Everything she's done has been by her choice, about what's best for her, what she needs in her life. Does that mean she doesn't feel for Jason's pain? Of course not. Or forgot what they had? No. Their relationship was intense, but it doesn't mean she still wants it. That's why she tried to make it so abundantly clear that it's over. And even then viewers won't believe her. Either that or they call her a cold-hearted you-know-what.

Obviously, they haven't been in her shoes. I have. You do what you gotta do...whatever it takes to move on to where you want to be. Where you NEED to be. A person should never sacrifice their needs to someone else's. Not so someone else can get what they want at yoru expense. Like Carly wants Sam to do. Lord help me with that one.

I know the feeling the feeling. I am totally surprised that they haven't said something "good" about Sam and Jason's talk besides the fact that she was finally decent to Jason...like " it's just a matter of time now before we get our Jasam back" :roll: I don't think Sam is having "longing" looks at Jason either. I've always thought she was looking at him with understanding eyes. She understands his pain because of the pain she was in when he "died". She understands his sense of loss, because she had that same pain and finally she understands that he still loves her, but she no longer is in love with him. I know where you're coming from too. My ex-husband came back and wanted to get back together, but by then I was already involved with someone else. Someone that definitely was better than him. I seen the hurt in his eyes, and when I told him, that he would have a place in my heart, he teared up and left.I don't regret my decision not one bit because it was not a "healthy" marriage for me. Anyway, I just don't understand all this " hate" for Sam or Drew. I've always felt that sometimes the best way to convey a message is to "not say anything at all" and just walk away, like Sam is trying to do. While I'm venting, I hate the way that they " the Drew haters", keep saying that Sam loves him because of his "Jason memories" :roll: or call him "fakeson" that really gets me. The list just goes on and on. I wished the writers had gone a different route with Drew and Jason because this is going to be a never ending thing with all the "haters of DREAM" . At least on this thread, we can vent and not get called out for expressing our dislike of how KM/Sam is getting treated on almost every thread that gets started.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Can't say I disagree...

Tweeted from #KillyLive
@AdinaReu
Follow Follow @AdinaReu

Billy said he wanted to make Jason more like a Quartermaine. Billy wanted to make drew a navy seal. He likes to see flaws in characters and he felt Jason is not written to have those. Me - which is true unfornately :roll: #KillyLive

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Can't disagree with this either...

@deedeedyn0mite
More
Billy says some fans are the meanest sons of bitches out there. He was hired to play Jason with a Quartermaine personality. He likes Steve, hung out with him, he’s not disrespected #KillyLive

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Okay, this is really cool. A fan at the #Killy Live event is tweeting the Q&As. Some good stuff in here. Read from bottom up if you want the correct order.

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite
@deedeedyn0mite
4m4 minutes ago
More
Kelly gave her flowers to the lady from SC that lost her child

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
2m2 minutes ago
More
Asked about if Lexi was coming back and they said she booked a show and she’s trying to branch out #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
2m2 minutes ago
More
Fan was trying to imply she wants JaSam Sam back but Kelky says she likes to do both #kilkylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
3m3 minutes ago
More
Do you like corporate Sam or feisty PI Sam. She likes to mix it up. She says she can be corporate and feisty. She likes playing both but she hates memorizing the longer lines #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
4m4 minutes ago
More
Billy: As characters age and your body changes and how you deal with it. Like what will happen if you change and get older? Evolve and change and how you deal with it? #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
6m6 minutes ago
More
Woman asked when some characters are going to grow up. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
7m7 minutes ago
More
Lady asked for Billy’s glass he’s been drinking out of as a souvenir #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
8m8 minutes ago
More
She calls Scout the baby that shouldn’t have been since Sam couldn’t have kids. She loved the twins and she normally doesn’t like working with kids. She says she’s maturing. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
9m9 minutes ago
More
Favorite scene with Danny and Scout: recently when they had the scene telling Danny who his dad is. She says TK did a great job and Scout is Sam’s angel. #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
11m11 minutes ago
More
Kelly: You have to be a good liar to be an actress. Kelly did extra work, music videos, learning about the business from the ground up #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
11m11 minutes ago
More
This lady has us crying with her story. Billy says it’s good to be able to step away and see what matters #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
12m12 minutes ago
More
Kelly says if what they’re doing can take you out of your own pain and trauma, that’s what it’s all about. #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
13m13 minutes ago
More
There’s an upcoming dance scene for #Killy #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
14m14 minutes ago
More
Billy says this is the first time he’s had a costar with bigger boobs than him. Yeah he sees talks comments about his man boobs, assholes #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
15m15 minutes ago
More
Soap Lacy asked if she’d changed her mind about marriage since the last show and she says all she needs is love #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
3m3 minutes ago
More
He said he sees her face and that doesn’t mean pole dancing #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
4m4 minutes ago
More
She asked if he’d do Dancing With the Stars. He said it’s not his thing. He’s been asked, he said no. He says he can’t dance #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
5m5 minutes ago
More
He says GH likes to mess with the viewers but the fans really run the show #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
6m6 minutes ago
More
Zero input in storylines from the actors #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
6m6 minutes ago
More
They keep plugging 14.000 episodes #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
6m6 minutes ago
More
If you had to change anything in how a character is played out, what would you change? They can play around but they have to respect the writers #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
7m7 minutes ago
More
Live questions: Are we ever getting another amazing love scene?” Billy asks if she has a camera. #killylive

1 reply 7 retweets 20 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 7 Like 20 Direct message

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

More
He says Kelly is so self deprecating and it’s his favorite thing about her #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
14m14 minutes ago
More
Billy is having a convo with me about his suits and I’m straight fangirling #Killylive #takemyclothesoff

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
15m15 minutes ago
More
All the suits Billy wears are his. The leather jackets are his. Most of his wardrobe he owns. He has a suit fetish #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
16m16 minutes ago
More
They ad lib the kisses and touches. It’s not in the script #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
16m16 minutes ago
More
Kelly said she has one skirt and they keep changing out the tops, one pair of heels and one farking pair of jeans #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
19m19 minutes ago
More
Kelly told fans to pick a lane and stay in it #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
19m19 minutes ago
More
It’s not a boxing match. They want to tell a story. He said fan wars are silly. He loves that us Killy fans are hanging out and meeting. #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
20m20 minutes ago
More
Jason: He has brain damage and can’t feel anything but he cries a lot? He wanted to make Drew a navy Seal and different and he stayed to work with Kelly and explore Drew #Killylive

0 replies 14 retweets 34 likes
Reply Retweet 14 Like 34 Direct message

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
22m22 minutes ago
More
Soap Lady asking about if he felt disrespected at SBu’s return. He says Steve grew up on the show. He (Billy) wanted to have options to do other stuff and GH gave him the opportunity #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
24m24 minutes ago
More
Kelly says Billy is the only one who's ever slipped her the tongue #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
25m25 minutes ago
More
Billy says that Spinelli would talk the whole they were shagging #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
25m25 minutes ago
More
Kelly’s shag marry kill options were Spinelli and Finn. I screamed “just kill yourself.” #killylive

2 replies 9 retweets 27 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 9 Like 27 Direct message

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
27m27 minutes ago
More
Have you ever not voted for someone in the Emmys because you didn’t like them? #killylive Billy says there’s some people you wouldn’t pee on if they were on fire.

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
28m28 minutes ago
More
Kelly says he’s gonna shag and marry Liz #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
29m29 minutes ago
More
Kim Liz Maxie: I’d kill Maxie #killlive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
29m29 minutes ago
More
Shag marry or kill. Billy says I’d shag them all #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
29m29 minutes ago
More
Kelly asked us to tell her if a nipple popped out #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
30m30 minutes ago
More
They’re playing Plead the Fifth #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
30m30 minutes ago
More
Billy talking about Kelly’s only language, now they’re talking about walk in the woods and Valentime’s Day #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
31m31 minutes ago
More
Nancy Lee Grahn can read the script on the day of and just produce quality work.He says that she upstages everyone and then walks off saying she messed up #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
32m32 minutes ago
More
Kelly says she cannot improv. She has to know what’s happening first #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
33m33 minutes ago
More
Billy trusts Kelly completely. Chemistry is when you’re not faking and that’s what he has with Kelly #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
34m34 minutes ago
More
A grifter can fake it but you have to have real chemistry. “Don’t let the lines fark you” is Billy’s motto. #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
34m34 minutes ago
More
Do you think chemistry can be faked? Kelly says chemistry is genuine and has to have trust and that’s why #Killy works. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite
‏More
Kelly talking about being nervous during the live show, Billy likes a challenge and gets excited #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
36m36 minutes ago
More
She is dedicated and raw and real. Some people collect a paycheck but she takes the work easy. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
37m37 minutes ago
More
Billy says They made a deal to enter the Emmys together but he is her supporting actor #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
38m38 minutes ago
More
Billy: She’s phenomenal and cares deeply and my job is to not be in her way. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
39m39 minutes ago
More
When they rehearse they do it fast and a whole diff energy happens when they tape. #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
39m39 minutes ago
More
He talks about how being a recast is hard and she didn’t want him to be a failure because she recommended him #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
40m40 minutes ago
More
“If anyone is gonna be Jason, it’s gonna be that guy.” about Billy #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
41m41 minutes ago
More
Billy talking about how Kelly didn’t remember their first meeting and then they struck up a convo at the horse track #KillyLive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
42m42 minutes ago
More
Billy mentions watching GH when he was in the hospital as a kid but he had no idea he’d be making out with Kelly Monaco #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
43m43 minutes ago
More
Kelly says she went after her dreams and got it. She said she was going to be on GH and then it happened and she said she would be on DWTS and it happened #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
45m45 minutes ago
More
Billy is blushing at some of the comments from audience members #KillyLive

@deedeedyn0mite
45m45 minutes ago
More
Billy mentioned 300 million views on their love scene #KillyLive

@deedeedyn0mite
46m46 minutes ago
More
Moderator: The first time you got to really kiss... “Onscreen?” Billy interjected and everyone screams #killylive

@deedeedyn0mite
47m47 minutes ago
More
Billy says no one is an expert on Drew including Drew #Killylive

@deedeedyn0mite
48m48 minutes ago
More
They hesitated when asked if they watch GH. Kelly says she’s self critical and Billy says to see his mistakes #KillyLive

@deedeedyn0mite
50m50 minutes ago
More
She sees how much we’re enjoying it and she wants to do it more #Killylive

@deedeedyn0mite
51m51 minutes ago
More
Kelly says the experience has been better than anything she’s done as far as fan interactions #killylive

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:24 pm

lol

https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/967519487569272832

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:47 pm

centrd wrote:Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

So I would love to talk with others who love them as much as I do without having to defend them all the time.

Some things I love about these two:

They have incredible chemistry.

They're both remarkable actors.

Kelly/Sam is especially great bringing the emotion.

Billy/Drew is also great in his emotional scenes, but I really love that he seems so believable as a regular guy, not an actor being a regular guy, but just a real dude. He's so natural, and that's hard to do.

What do you love about them?

I’m not into the bashing, but I like Sam and Drew together. They seem very natural together. I really loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott though. He was such a different character than Drew. He didn’t win 3(?) Emmy awards for nothing! I always thought that Kelly was cute, but her acting has improved immensely. Perhaps it was the storylines she had in the past, but ever since Billy came, she’s been knocking the scenes out of the park. Yo go girl! I was never a JaSam fan, although I thought that Jason and Sam looked GOOD together.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:I need to vent about something. And it's everybody always saying that Sam stares at Jason with "goo-goo eyes" or "longing" like she's lovesick.

I know the feeling the feeling. I am totally surprised that they haven't said something "good" about Sam and Jason's talk besides the fact that she was finally decent to Jason...like " it's just a matter of time now before we get our Jasam back" :roll: I don't think Sam is having "longing" looks at Jason either. I've always thought she was looking at him with understanding eyes. She understands his pain because of the pain she was in when he "died". She understands his sense of loss, because she had that same pain and finally she understands that he still loves her, but she no longer is in love with him. I know where you're coming from too. My ex-husband came back and wanted to get back together, but by then I was already involved with someone else. Someone that definitely was better than him. I seen the hurt in his eyes, and when I told him, that he would have a place in my heart, he teared up and left.I don't regret my decision not one bit because it was not a "healthy" marriage for me. Anyway, I just don't understand all this " hate" for Sam or Drew. I've always felt that sometimes the best way to convey a message is to "not say anything at all" and just walk away, like Sam is trying to do. While I'm venting, I hate the way that they " the Drew haters", keep saying that Sam loves him because of his "Jason memories" :roll: or call him "fakeson" that really gets me. The list just goes on and on. I wished the writers had gone a different route with Drew and Jason because this is going to be a never ending thing with all the "haters of DREAM" . At least on this thread, we can vent and not get called out for expressing our dislike of how KM/Sam is getting treated on almost every thread that gets started.

Yes! You ache because you know THEY ache. You've been in just as much pain so you can feel their pain. You have empathy!

Return to “General Hospital”