#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 am

crazyaunt wrote:Centrd your post about Danny in another world made me think back when my little brother was in t-ball. Every little boy that was on the field, was chasing bugs. They were so cute to watch and we got a bigger kick out of them trying to catch grasshoppers instead of getting the ball :lol: just when I needed a little humor, an innocent line from a friend, makes it possible. Thanks ..NOW back to Drew and Sam.... It's long past due for some HOT HOT HOT love scenes from our couple and I'm ready to see it. :D

Oh my goodness, I love that story. I've laughed so hard I've cried watching those little tykes "playing T-ball". Or like with my daughters who were in dance from the time they were tots, and my youngest who had to do whatever her big sister did so she started while still in diapers. Watching her as barely more than a toddler "doing ballet" at a recital was priceless. Gosh, I can cry just thinking about it.

Anyway, yes, I'm ready for something sizzling between those two. Not getting much lately which means we have to rely on videos or our imaginations. :lol:

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 pm

So apparently, according to the tweet below, you can call the GH fan line and support your favs.

AndrewSamantha @KillyDreamGH
12h12 hours ago
"Don't forget to Call the #GH comment Line and show some love to our Favs (323)671-4583"

http://ghfanclub.com/contacting-the-gh-studioactors

I suppose you could complain, too. :lol:

You can also contact ABC Daytime via phone, email, etc:

http://www.generalhospitalhappenings.com/where-to-write.php

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Happy Flashback Friday Killy-Dream Fans!

https://twitter.com/DrewandSam_GH/status/964591134407385088

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:19 am

centrd wrote:Happy Flashback Friday Killy-Dream Fans!

When I click on it nothing happens? Maybe it's my tablet. Did you watch Friday's show? I'm beginning to think I am never going back to liking Carly . I can't believe that I am rooting for Nell. I think Nell is a lot like Carly was when she was younger perhaps. It looks like Drew is going to have to kill Jason if he ever wants to get his memories back. Jason Morgan aka Steve's version is so dull and boring to me. He is getting worse to me or maybe he is just on too much. I really only care about Drew for now. I would like to see Sam and Drew figure out his memories without Jason involved. I would much prefer Drew and Sam do it together with maybe Curtis help. At least we get Emily Scouts 1st birthday. I wonder really what Nell has planned for Carly. I am still wondering if perhaps Morgan is coming back. The thought of Nell playing the voice of Morgan is pretty sick but it would really shock Nell if Morgan was still alive. Perhaps Carly then couldn't blame Nell and it sure would be a twist. I loved how Monica went over to Carly's house and set her straight. I guess everyone's busy during the weekend. I also have been watching Days too. Tyler is playing a bad boy over there and I gotta say he plays the part very good. It certainly doesn't hurt that he is hot looking too. He and the woman who plays Vivian who is his mother is a hoot. Her and Tyler are quite the mother and son. I use to watch that show when I was a kid with my mother. To all the killy/dream fans. Hope everyone has a good evening and will chat soon. :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 am

edith8087 wrote:

When I click on it nothing happens? Maybe it's my tablet.

It's working for me, but I do have to copy and paste. For some reason this site doesn't automatically convert them to clickable links. It's just that gif of Sam on her stomach and Drew jumping on her in bed and kissing her neck and she's laughing and has the happiest expression on her face.

Did you watch Friday's show?

Yes! Boy the writers want to keep Drew and Jason at odds, don't they? I hope they know what they're doing. I guess they like the fan wars.

I'm beginning to think I am never going back to liking Carly . I can't believe that I am rooting for Nell. I think Nell is a lot like Carly was when she was younger perhaps.

She seems to be following Carly's patterns exactly, although I'm not sure if they're going to play the full out Heather crazy card with her or not. I hope not, I hope she's just a hurt, lonely, very misguided girl who will eventually come around. She can play crazy/evil well but I prefer to see her motives come from being hurt/vulnerable. She's quite the actress.

It looks like Drew is going to have to kill Jason if he ever wants to get his memories back. Jason Morgan aka Steve's version is so dull and boring to me. He is getting worse to me or maybe he is just on too much.

Well, SB's been on 33.3% more than Billy, so that might be it. I used to love him, but his flat affect is starting to bug me. It actually did on Y&R, too. That's when I realized he really just plays one type. I still like him but I'm really glad Drew/Billy doesn't have to do that anymore.

I really only care about Drew for now. I would like to see Sam and Drew figure out his memories without Jason involved. I would much prefer Drew and Sam do it together with maybe Curtis help.

I love Curtis and their bromance and would love to see more of him.

At least we get Emily Scouts 1st birthday. I wonder really what Nell has planned for Carly. I am still wondering if perhaps Morgan is coming back.
The thought of Nell playing the voice of Morgan is pretty sick but it would really shock Nell if Morgan was still alive.

I've thought the same thing and would love it.

Perhaps Carly then couldn't blame Nell and it sure would be a twist. I loved how Monica went over to Carly's house and set her straight.

Monica used to bug me, but I've been liking her under these new writers. I loved that she went to confront Carly and told her to be the bigger person. Hell yeah! Carly's the actual adult in this situation and she's acting like a brat.

I guess everyone's busy during the weekend. I also have been watching Days too. Tyler is playing a bad boy over there and I gotta say he plays the part very good. It certainly doesn't hurt that he is hot looking too. He and the woman who plays Vivian who is his mother is a hoot. Her and Tyler are quite the mother and son. I use to watch that show when I was a kid with my mother.

Day's time slot switched and it's on at 11:00 am now! I've caught Tyler a couple times and yeah, I like him in that role. I might start watching more. Not sure why but there are a lot of characters on that show that just don't do it for me, but that willl probably change if I actually watch it. :D

To all the killy/dream fans. Hope everyone has a good evening and will chat soon. :D

May all your DREAMs be happy ones!

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:49 pm

centrd wrote:
edith8087 wrote:

When I click on it nothing happens? Maybe it's my tablet.

It's working for me, but I do have to copy and paste. For some reason this site doesn't automatically convert them to clickable links. It's just that gif of Sam on her stomach and Drew jumping on her in bed and kissing her neck and she's laughing and has the happiest expression on her face.

Did you watch Friday's show?

Yes! Boy the writers want to keep Drew and Jason at odds, don't they? I hope they know what they're doing. I guess they like the fan wars.

I'm beginning to think I am never going back to liking Carly . I can't believe that I am rooting for Nell. I think Nell is a lot like Carly was when she was younger perhaps.

She seems to be following Carly's patterns exactly, although I'm not sure if they're going to play the full out Heather crazy card with her or not. I hope not, I hope she's just a hurt, lonely, very misguided girl who will eventually come around. She can play crazy/evil well but I prefer to see her motives come from being hurt/vulnerable. She's quite the actress.

It looks like Drew is going to have to kill Jason if he ever wants to get his memories back. Jason Morgan aka Steve's version is so dull and boring to me. He is getting worse to me or maybe he is just on too much.

Well, SB's been on 33.3% more than Billy, so that might be it. I used to love him, but his flat affect is starting to bug me. It actually did on Y&R, too. That's when I realized he really just plays one type. I still like him but I'm really glad Drew/Billy doesn't have to do that anymore.

I really only care about Drew for now. I would like to see Sam and Drew figure out his memories without Jason involved. I would much prefer Drew and Sam do it together with maybe Curtis help.

I love Curtis and their bromance and would love to see more of him.

At least we get Emily Scouts 1st birthday. I wonder really what Nell has planned for Carly. I am still wondering if perhaps Morgan is coming back.
The thought of Nell playing the voice of Morgan is pretty sick but it would really shock Nell if Morgan was still alive.

I've thought the same thing and would love it.

Perhaps Carly then couldn't blame Nell and it sure would be a twist. I loved how Monica went over to Carly's house and set her straight.

Monica used to bug me, but I've been liking her under these new writers. I loved that she went to confront Carly and told her to be the bigger person. Hell yeah! Carly's the actual adult in this situation and she's acting like a brat.

I guess everyone's busy during the weekend. I also have been watching Days too. Tyler is playing a bad boy over there and I gotta say he plays the part very good. It certainly doesn't hurt that he is hot looking too. He and the woman who plays Vivian who is his mother is a hoot. Her and Tyler are quite the mother and son. I use to watch that show when I was a kid with my mother.

Day's time slot switched and it's on at 11:00 am now! I've caught Tyler a couple times and yeah, I like him in that role. I might start watching more. Not sure why but there are a lot of characters on that show that just don't do it for me, but that willl probably change if I actually watch it. :D

To all the killy/dream fans. Hope everyone has a good evening and will chat soon. :D

May all your DREAMs be happy ones!

Thanks. Happy Sunday to all of our killy/dream fans. I can't believe the Killy event is upon us soon. I am so excited for all of the fans that are going and can't wait to see all of the videos and photos posted. Twitter is going to be overloaded that day. Killy will also be at the GH fan event. I can't wait to watch that on you tube like last year. The Killy event is what I wished would be something we could watch on demand but I know they do not tape these things. They could make even more money. Has anyone seen the movie Wonder? I think this movie inspired the charity for children who are born with major medical issues and I applaud Kelly and Billy doing this event to raise money for children like Auggie. I am thinking it might be on DVD by now. I know it's a tear jerker. Chat soon with all of my killy/dream fans. :D

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Hey guys, just a shout out to the killy/Dream fans :) . Haven't been on much, been busy but I do check on our thread daily . Was I imagining things or did Sam do an eye roll as she looked at Drew, when Jason sat down at the table? I found it kinda funny. Anyway, looking forward to Drew and Sam, with help from Curtis, to get more answers about his past. Hoping for some romance thrown in too :D I hope all of our killy/dream fans have a great week :)

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 pm

crazyaunt wrote:Hey guys, just a shout out to the killy/Dream fans :) . Haven't been on much, been busy but I do check on our thread daily . Was I imagining things or did Sam do an eye roll as she looked at Drew, when Jason sat down at the table? I found it kinda funny. Anyway, looking forward to Drew and Sam, with help from Curtis, to get more answers about his past. Hoping for some romance thrown in too :D I hope all of our killy/dream fans have a great week :)

Oh I love that about Kelly. How she can say something without opening her mouth! You can always read what's on her mind, especially when she's with Drew. It's like they're communicating by telepathy or something. I love watching those just barely there side-eyes and eye-rolls.

Hope you have a great week too!

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:27 pm

So Twitter's all atwitter about an article in one of the soap magazines where Kelly talks about how she picked out the wedding dress for her second wedding to Drew. Interesting, I guess she put a lot of thought into it.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Oh, and it turns out that one fan at the Killy event will win the opportunity to appear in a scene with Billy & Kelly...for real. That's a BIG DEAL!!

Return to “General Hospital”