#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:Was Sam insulting Jason when she said "If you ever went to a pta meeting, you would know"? He got a bit defensive too. I don't know if it was the way Kelly said it or what, but it sounded insulting.

At first, I totally thought she was insulting him. And I was like...exactly! Has it never occurred to him to get involved with his kids' education? But by the end, I thought she was just warning him off of a boring function. But the way it was worded, you could interpret it two different ways, so tbh, I'm not really sure how it was meant to be taken. There was a moment though, like you said where she seemed like she was being snarky and he got defensive.

Also, I really don't buy that any school needs TWO parental signatures for any normal school thing, so score one more demerit for the writers. :roll:

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:55 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:Was Sam insulting Jason when she said "If you ever went to a pta meeting, you would know"? He got a bit defensive too. I don't know if it was the way Kelly said it or what, but it sounded insulting.

I don't know if Sam was insulting Jason or just totally put out by Jason for showing up and it reflected in her tone of voice towards him. Maybe he didn't call first and just showed up. That whole scene was "kinda out there" and made no sense to me at all and the awkwardness between them, my goodness, no way you can hide that folks. I don't know, but it seems like the writers are "making up" stuff so that Sam and Jason CAN share scenes and the common theme is that it's always has something to do with Danny. For two people that are supposed to be SO in love and supposed SOULMATES....they sure don't act like it in their scenes together. I do think Jason does love Sam, but I don't think Sam loves Jason in the same way as he loves her. Maybe she was just having a bad day, that is UNTIL Drew showed up, because her whole attitude and demeanor changed BIG TIME when she opened the door and he was on the other side :D I was just so glad that we FINALLY got a DREAM scene and man was it wonderful :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:42 pm

crazyaunt wrote:

I don't know if Sam was insulting Jason or just totally put out by Jason for showing up and it reflected in her tone of voice towards him. Maybe he didn't call first and just showed up. That whole scene was "kinda out there" and made no sense to me at all and the awkwardness between them, my goodness, no way you can hide that folks. I don't know, but it seems like the writers are "making up" stuff so that Sam and Jason CAN share scenes and the common theme is that it's always has something to do with Danny. For two people that are supposed to be SO in love and supposed SOULMATES....they sure don't act like it in their scenes together. I do think Jason does love Sam, but I don't think Sam loves Jason in the same way as he loves her. Maybe she was just having a bad day, that is UNTIL Drew showed up, because her whole attitude and demeanor changed BIG TIME when she opened the door and he was on the other side :D I was just so glad that we FINALLY got a DREAM scene and man was it wonderful :D

That's exactly what I meant about the writers coming up with this nonsense two signature thing. I've raised two kids and I'm not sure I can think of a single time when more than one parental signature was needed. It's just a silly plot device to have them see each other.

I do think Sam thanked him for coming over to provide his signature. So I don't think he justed show up out of the blue.

But yeah, the connection between Sam and Jason is so weird and just so real between her and Drew.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Hey Dream fans,
I've got a lot going on this week and next week and probably won't get to watch much GH and wouldn't you know they would do DREAM scenes this week and I won't be able to watch :( I'm gonna rely on you guys to keep me updated on what goes on with Drew and Sam, so I'll check this thread A LOT :lol: I am so tired of everybody getting on Drew's case for telling Sam about Oscar's medical issue :roll: I think a lot of it is because the jasam fans are jealous that Sam showed real emotion towards Drew and reached out to him by taking his hands when she seen how upset he was and in turn she was just the opposite with Jason as far as emotions go. She seemed focused only on issues with Danny and school and the PTA business and seemed to kinda dismiss everything he said and kept her hands either behind her back or in front of her when she was talking to Jason and didn't show any kind of inclination to even reach out to touch him, and they're taking it out on Drew. I wish they would just stop trying to blame him because Sam hasn't made her decision yet on who she wants to be with :roll: Anyway Dream fans, hope everyone has a wonderful week :D

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 pm

I didn't get to watch today's show, but I read the recaps on another board and all I can say is HUGS HUGS HUGS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love it !!!!!! That's why I love DREAM, there is so much emotion in their scenes and it's so real and a simple hug, tells the tale. They love each other so much and they can't help touching each other. No wonder all the polls have them leading over Jason and Sam, their scenes lack the warmth and love and chemistry DREAM have. Drew and Sam hands down ARE THE REAL DEAL :D

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:52 pm

crazyaunt wrote:I didn't get to watch today's show, but I read the recaps on another board and all I can say is HUGS HUGS HUGS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love it !!!!!! That's why I love DREAM, there is so much emotion in their scenes and it's so real and a simple hug, tells the tale. They love each other so much and they can't help touching each other. No wonder all the polls have them leading over Jason and Sam, their scenes lack the warmth and love and chemistry DREAM have. Drew and Sam hands down ARE THE REAL DEAL :D

I have to get Hulu to watch. I missed today and last Wednesday. I believe both times Dream were on. I guess GH is finally getting why the ratings are so low. No it's not because Jasam haven't had their "big reunion". It's no scenes from Drew or Sam together. Finally we are getting them. You are so right about Dream being the real deal. Sorry I haven't posted any comments for awhile. I've had a lot going on too . Take care CA. Hope all of the Dream fans have a good evening. I got a lot of catching up on the GH shows that I missed. :D

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:42 pm

crazyaunt wrote:I didn't get to watch today's show, but I read the recaps on another board and all I can say is HUGS HUGS HUGS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love it !!!!!! That's why I love DREAM, there is so much emotion in their scenes and it's so real and a simple hug, tells the tale. They love each other so much and they can't help touching each other. No wonder all the polls have them leading over Jason and Sam, their scenes lack the warmth and love and chemistry DREAM have. Drew and Sam hands down ARE THE REAL DEAL :D

Today was so evident where the chemistry is. Dream was all over each other, Jam didn't touched. It was nice!

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:

Today was so evident where the chemistry is. Dream was all over each other, Jam didn't touched. It was nice!

SO obvious. It's probably why some fans are getting super snarky about Drew again. Big surprise. :roll:

Whatever, they can criticize all they want, Drew is the REAL and decent man in Sam's life and they so obviously love each other. The way they were so intimate with each other throughout that entire scene, even though they're not "together", spoke volumes.

You know what I love about Billy Miller? How he never drops character in a scene. I loved how his character got this far off look in his eyes when Alexis showed up and was talking to Sam. Like anyone would do with a lot on their mind, someone who's suffered a shock but is trying to hold it together. That's when you know someone's a good actor, when he's not the one speaking, when he's not the focus of the dialogue, and yet you can see what's on his mind, no matter what the focus of the scene is supposed to be. He's so good at this. I can't stop watching him in any scene he's in, and that's the sign of someone who really understands his craft.

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Oh, just had to add one funny thing. In the hospital when Christina sang Jason's praises to Sam. Did you see the look on Sam's face! NOT impressed. hahahahahahaha!

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:10 pm

centrd wrote:Oh, just had to add one funny thing. In the hospital when Christina sang Jason's praises to Sam. Did you see the look on Sam's face! NOT impressed. hahahahahahaha!

That WAS funny, centrd, & what's even funnier is that Sam usually has that same look when she's actully WITH Jason! :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”