#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
crazyaunt
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby crazyaunt » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:19 pm

centrd wrote:I've been trying to find stuff on Twitter and what I'm finding instead are so many JaSam fans being extremely nasty to Dream fans. Saying things like "Choke on that Dream fans" and that's mild, I can't even repeat most of it. I even saw people bullying Dream fans about bullying. :? All this because Kelly & Steve did a promo event for GH? The responses were so nasty and so many it made me sign off Twitter. And I don't even want to watch the event now.

I said before that I was embarrassed by a couple of Dream fan's Tweets for their use of foul language, etc. but I haven't seen anything like this from them. I just can't believe any of these people, on either side, who think taunting others over a stupid tv show is a legitimate way to live their lives. I find it so discouraging. No wonder there's so much suffering in the world.

Now I need to go distract myself with something lovely and positive, because that's just depressing.


I watched the interview. Kelly seemed uncomfortable for about the first 20 minutes of it. She didn't really do that much talking, sometimes she did seem a little bored. The moderator talked about the "jasam collection" for about 20 minutes, hitting some of the first moments that "Sam and Jason " met and some of the high and low points of their relationship from the past until his return when he saved her from drowning. It wasn't until they were talking about a scene with "Manny" that Kelly, seemed to perk up and laugh. She talked about how the guy that portrayed Manny, really creeped her out and then Steve brought up something about MB hitting himself or something like that and that's when I guess you could say the "ice broke" and she began to look more comfortable. She did mention something that caught me by surprise. The moderator asked her how she got in the "frame of mind" for the episode where she lost Sonny's baby and she said she drew from something personal that had happened and she just with that feeling. Steve was really kinda funny and kept the conversations going. I was surprised that they only used a couple of fans questions from Twitter and that was in about the last maybe 10 minutes of the interview. I read somewhere though that the fans questions were picked from twitter on Friday. Not sure if that's true or not. When it was over, Kelly signed off with her "deuces " sign ;) But this interview was strictly for the promotion of the "jasam collection" I wish tptb would let Steve bring some of that wit to his character. He really was entertaining and quite enjoyable. I didn't see today's show, but did read the recaps.

KeMoCrush
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby KeMoCrush » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Here's my opinion about the FB Live event:
- I enjoyed. I thought that guy was a bit over the top, but he's selling Jasam, so that's his job.
- I thought at some point, Kelly was being held hostage, she was not expressive at all. :lol: :lol: But she loosened up as it went on.
- That guy saying they were both white trash, was so out of line. Kelly made a crazy face, like i want to kill him.
- The Manny story was hilarious, I absolutely love Manny he's a great actor. When Kelly said, so was terrified of him, partly because he would stay in character during breaks and threaten her. OMG who does that?

I was totally in love Jasam, although I'm a lot more Dream than Jasam fan, I don't regret being a Jasam fan. I loved a lot of their story, and yes, there's a lot i could do with out, but they were my couple.

I hate the way people are acting "if you're not with me you're against me" type of attitude (which unfortunately seems to be where we are as country right now :( )

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:52 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:I've been trying to find stuff on Twitter and what I'm finding instead are so many JaSam fans being extremely nasty to Dream fans. Saying things like "Choke on that Dream fans" and that's mild, I can't even repeat most of it. I even saw people bullying Dream fans about bullying. :? All this because Kelly & Steve did a promo event for GH? The responses were so nasty and so many it made me sign off Twitter. And I don't even want to watch the event now.

I said before that I was embarrassed by a couple of Dream fan's Tweets for their use of foul language, etc. but I haven't seen anything like this from them. I just can't believe any of these people, on either side, who think taunting others over a stupid tv show is a legitimate way to live their lives. I find it so discouraging. No wonder there's so much suffering in the world.

Now I need to go distract myself with something lovely and positive, because that's just depressing.


I watched the interview. Kelly seemed uncomfortable for about the first 20 minutes of it. She didn't really do that much talking, sometimes she did seem a little bored. The moderator talked about the "jasam collection" for about 20 minutes, hitting some of the first moments that "Sam and Jason " met and some of the high and low points of their relationship from the past until his return when he saved her from drowning. It wasn't until they were talking about a scene with "Manny" that Kelly, seemed to perk up and laugh. She talked about how the guy that portrayed Manny, really creeped her out and then Steve brought up something about MB hitting himself or something like that and that's when I guess you could say the "ice broke" and she began to look more comfortable. She did mention something that caught me by surprise. The moderator asked her how she got in the "frame of mind" for the episode where she lost Sonny's baby and she said she drew from something personal that had happened and she just with that feeling. Steve was really kinda funny and kept the conversations going. I was surprised that they only used a couple of fans questions from Twitter and that was in about the last maybe 10 minutes of the interview. I read somewhere though that the fans questions were picked from twitter on Friday. Not sure if that's true or not. When it was over, Kelly signed off with her "deuces " sign ;) But this interview was strictly for the promotion of the "jasam collection" I wish tptb would let Steve bring some of that wit to his character. He really was entertaining and quite enjoyable. I didn't see today's show, but did read the recaps.


Thanks, CrazyAunt. That was a great summary. I got the same impression from tweets that it took Kelly a while to warm up. Nothing like her live events with Billy, where she's so happy!


edith8087
Posts: 1732
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby edith8087 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:11 pm

centrd wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:I've been trying to find stuff on Twitter and what I'm finding instead are so many JaSam fans being extremely nasty to Dream fans. Saying things like "Choke on that Dream fans" and that's mild, I can't even repeat most of it. I even saw people bullying Dream fans about bullying. :? All this because Kelly & Steve did a promo event for GH? The responses were so nasty and so many it made me sign off Twitter. And I don't even want to watch the event now.

I said before that I was embarrassed by a couple of Dream fan's Tweets for their use of foul language, etc. but I haven't seen anything like this from them. I just can't believe any of these people, on either side, who think taunting others over a stupid tv show is a legitimate way to live their lives. I find it so discouraging. No wonder there's so much suffering in the world.

Now I need to go distract myself with something lovely and positive, because that's just depressing.


I watched the interview. Kelly seemed uncomfortable for about the first 20 minutes of it. She didn't really do that much talking, sometimes she did seem a little bored. The moderator talked about the "jasam collection" for about 20 minutes, hitting some of the first moments that "Sam and Jason " met and some of the high and low points of their relationship from the past until his return when he saved her from drowning. It wasn't until they were talking about a scene with "Manny" that Kelly, seemed to perk up and laugh. She talked about how the guy that portrayed Manny, really creeped her out and then Steve brought up something about MB hitting himself or something like that and that's when I guess you could say the "ice broke" and she began to look more comfortable. She did mention something that caught me by surprise. The moderator asked her how she got in the "frame of mind" for the episode where she lost Sonny's baby and she said she drew from something personal that had happened and she just with that feeling. Steve was really kinda funny and kept the conversations going. I was surprised that they only used a couple of fans questions from Twitter and that was in about the last maybe 10 minutes of the interview. I read somewhere though that the fans questions were picked from twitter on Friday. Not sure if that's true or not. When it was over, Kelly signed off with her "deuces " sign ;) But this interview was strictly for the promotion of the "jasam collection" I wish tptb would let Steve bring some of that wit to his character. He really was entertaining and quite enjoyable. I didn't see today's show, but did read the recaps.


Thanks, CrazyAunt. That was a great summary. I got the same impression from tweets that it took Kelly a while to warm up. Nothing like her live events with Billy, where she's so happy!

Hello everyone. I just finished watching the FB live chat with Kelly and Steve. I think you summarized it very well CA. I thought Steve was very talkative and he really surprised me. I do think it helped having the moderator there. Of course with Kelly and Billy no one was needed. She did seem to open up especially when they were talking about Manny. I did watch the show again today but didn't get to see the previews for tomorrow. I guess Nell is having her baby tomorrow. I wonder when her last air date is. I wonder how they write her off. I know what you mean about Twitter centrd. Some of the people's language is something else. Anyway just thought I would pop in. Hope everyone has a goodnight and sleep well. :D

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm

edith8087 wrote:
centrd wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:
I watched the interview. Kelly seemed uncomfortable for about the first 20 minutes of it. She didn't really do that much talking, sometimes she did seem a little bored. The moderator talked about the "jasam collection" for about 20 minutes, hitting some of the first moments that "Sam and Jason " met and some of the high and low points of their relationship from the past until his return when he saved her from drowning. It wasn't until they were talking about a scene with "Manny" that Kelly, seemed to perk up and laugh. She talked about how the guy that portrayed Manny, really creeped her out and then Steve brought up something about MB hitting himself or something like that and that's when I guess you could say the "ice broke" and she began to look more comfortable. She did mention something that caught me by surprise. The moderator asked her how she got in the "frame of mind" for the episode where she lost Sonny's baby and she said she drew from something personal that had happened and she just with that feeling. Steve was really kinda funny and kept the conversations going. I was surprised that they only used a couple of fans questions from Twitter and that was in about the last maybe 10 minutes of the interview. I read somewhere though that the fans questions were picked from twitter on Friday. Not sure if that's true or not. When it was over, Kelly signed off with her "deuces " sign ;) But this interview was strictly for the promotion of the "jasam collection" I wish tptb would let Steve bring some of that wit to his character. He really was entertaining and quite enjoyable. I didn't see today's show, but did read the recaps.


Thanks, CrazyAunt. That was a great summary. I got the same impression from tweets that it took Kelly a while to warm up. Nothing like her live events with Billy, where she's so happy!

Hello everyone. I just finished watching the FB live chat with Kelly and Steve. I think you summarized it very well CA. I thought Steve was very talkative and he really surprised me. I do think it helped having the moderator there. Of course with Kelly and Billy no one was needed. She did seem to open up especially when they were talking about Manny. I did watch the show again today but didn't get to see the previews for tomorrow. I guess Nell is having her baby tomorrow. I wonder when her last air date is. I wonder how they write her off. I know what you mean about Twitter centrd. Some of the people's language is something else. Anyway just thought I would pop in. Hope everyone has a goodnight and sleep well. :D


Thanks, Edith. Sounds like an objective summary. When I wasn't disgusted by the comments I was reading, I found a lot of them funny. Killy fans saw mostly discomfort and Stelly fans thought the exchange was so fun and heartwarming and showed what a "great connection" Kelly & Steve have. Ha! Funny how perception reflects what one wants to see, no?

What I saw, from the few clips I caught, was a very reserved looking Kelly, nothing like Kelly's events with Billy, until Steve kept repeating his goofy story over and over of how they met and then she finally started laughing. I mean, we got the point the first time! lol. Honestly, he was more comical telling the story than the story itself.

Hey, did you all notice in the most recent promo video (where Ava is shocked seeing Chase with a blonde woman) that the ending photo shows 6 characters and that Drew & Sam are together on the far left and Drew has his arms around Kelly's waist? They look so gorgeous together.

I wish these writers would make up their minds. Although I suppose they have no control over the marketing side of the show, I'm sure. But why do they consistently show Dream in their promo photos? Is the studio at cross-purposes with itself or is this all part of some bigger plan?

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:47 pm

Here's that promo shot I was talking about, except just of Billy & Kelly.

Beautiful picture.

https://twitter.com/SoCalKillyfan/status/1024297176015335425

User avatar
crazyaunt
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby crazyaunt » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:24 pm

centrd wrote:Here's that promo shot I was talking about, except just of Billy & Kelly.

Beautiful picture.

https://twitter.com/SoCalKillyfan/status/1024297176015335425


I love that picture. He sure looks like he's holding on tight and she's making sure he doesn't turn loose :lol:

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:50 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Here's that promo shot I was talking about, except just of Billy & Kelly.

Beautiful picture.

https://twitter.com/SoCalKillyfan/status/1024297176015335425


I love that picture. He sure looks like he's holding on tight and she's making sure he doesn't turn loose :lol:


Yeah, I wish I could find the actual image with all 6 people they're using in the promo. But they are just too adorable. Wow, nice to have all those professional shots to remember each other by, right? ♥ ♥ ♥

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Wow, loved Sam in the white top today. So nice to see her in something light.

centrd
Posts: 6449
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Mood when watching GH lately:

https://twitter.com/MiaDiCarlo_XO/status/1024505332968509440


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top