#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
KeMoCrush
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby KeMoCrush » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Sam is still wearing her rings...so are DreAm still married? When Alexis gave Sam the folder, i don't remember her saying "divorce papers"? She said name change, and aurora was done.

User avatar
crazyaunt
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby crazyaunt » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:44 am

KeMoCrush wrote:Sam is still wearing her rings...so are DreAm still married? When Alexis gave Sam the folder, i don't remember her saying "divorce papers"? She said name change, and aurora was done.


I think they are still married and the papers were for her to let Drew have her half of Aurora. The divorce, IF it happens, will probably be off screen and we won't know it until we no longer see her wearing her wedding rings. So I'm hoping we see those wedding rings on her finger for a LONG LONG time :D

User avatar
Rosesareblue
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 am

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:14 am

crazyaunt wrote:
KeMoCrush wrote:Sam is still wearing her rings...so are DreAm still married? When Alexis gave Sam the folder, i don't remember her saying "divorce papers"? She said name change, and aurora was done.


I think they are still married and the papers were for her to let Drew have her half of Aurora. The divorce, IF it happens, will probably be off screen and we won't know it until we no longer see her wearing her wedding rings. So I'm hoping we see those wedding rings on her finger for a LONG LONG time :D


i dont know if this mean anything for the future of sam/drew/jason but i pay attention to little things like this dont know if anyone else mentioned this in the past at the GH opening theme drew/sam are together jason ever since coming back at the show , is shown alone maybe that is a indication how jason will be and how drew/sam will be :?: i notice people who are involved in storyline together are always grouped together in the opening.


centrd
Posts: 5185
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:15 pm

I find it extremely telling that Sam is still wearing her rings. She keeps SAYING she needs to move on, so why are those rings still on her finger?

It reminds me of when the JaSam fans kept saying she was lying to herself about her feelings for Jason. Well, looks like she's lying to herself about her feelings for Drew, now, too. You can't get a more obvious sign of denial than the big ol' honkin' diamonds she's still wearing on her ring finger.

Crazy Aunt, after the writers are done with that truck and chain, can they pass it on to Sam? :lol:

User avatar
lilmom8553
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby lilmom8553 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:19 pm

i dont know if this mean anything for the future of sam/drew/jason but i pay attention to little things like this dont know if anyone else mentioned this in the past at the GH opening theme drew/sam are together jason ever since coming back at the show , is shown alone maybe that is a indication how jason will be and how drew/sam will be :?: i notice people who are involved in storyline together are always grouped together in the opening.[/quote]


I have noticed that, Rosesareblue! Jason is the ONLY one who is shown alone in the opening, Sam & Drew have never been alone. Thinking you might be right about that being a clue to the future of the three of them! :D

User avatar
lilmom8553
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby lilmom8553 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 pm

centrd wrote:I find it extremely telling that Sam is still wearing her rings. She keeps SAYING she needs to move on, so why are those rings still on her finger?

It reminds me of when the JaSam fans kept saying she was lying to herself about her feelings for Jason. Well, looks like she's lying to herself about her feelings for Drew, now, too. You can't get a more obvious sign of denial than the big ol' honkin' diamonds she's still wearing on her ring finger.

Crazy Aunt, after the writers are done with that truck and chain, can they pass it on to Sam? :lol:



Centrd, have you ever noticed that when Sam says she needs to move on, she always says it with an annoyed smirk? :D Also, when she was sitting outside of Kelly's with Curtis, she said the same thing & started playing with her rings---BUT she did NOT take them off! :D

edith8087
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby edith8087 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
edith8087 wrote:
centrd wrote:I mean, they're not even a couple at the moment. The exact opposite. They're broken up and have ZERO screen time together and they're still in the top 5! Somebody's stubbornness at ABC is making a mess of this. Whoever it is, it's time to get over himself! For the sake of the show.


Yes we need someone from ABC to fix this. If they could accept the fact that just because "they" thought "that guy" could make their show better if "that guy" was with Sam will increase the ratings .They were wrong . So "they" need to put "our guy" you know the hot one with Sam and put "that guy" back to any other girl but "our girl" then the ratin'gs will go up. Did ya get all that? :lol:



Love your post Edith :lol:
On another thread, they're posting some twitter clips, guess that's what you call them, of the famed 'jasam" and when I checked them out, they were like from 2011 or earlier. I think I read on one, that's supposed to be a "new picture", it turned out to be not so new, but in the "What if" episode that was done . Nothing wrong with that, but to be a NEW picture I would have thought they would want to find one that is current...just saying ;) Anyway, I thought I would take a look and compare them from back then to now and they have definitely lost the chemistry they once had. It just isn't there anymore. Sam just doesn't look happy in her scenes with Jason and It shows. I don't know if KM is resisting the push for a "jasam" reunion or if it's just the way she, herself, wants to portray Sam right now, but something is off with Kelly. The writers have a gold mine with Drew and Sam and struck it rich with DREAM. I mean it it speaks volumes when a "split couple" that share fewer scenes than anyone right now, can come out and still be in the top 5 of couples of GH and in the top 5 of the 10 couples of all soaps. 8-) So to quote my husband , "the writers need to grab a chain, attach it to a good Ford truck, then attach chain to head and give a mighty tug, and pull their heads out of their a@@es" and put the hottest couple, and I'm talking about DREAM here, back together. :D Well, it's time for me to bring my dogs in the house, so I bid all of my Dream friends a good night

Thanks Crazy aunt. I saw you over at soap central. Maybe I will join because I have been reading a lot of fans that are fed up like we are. Even some Jasam fans over there are admitting no romance but could be good friends. Hope everything is going good for you. Glad you liked my post. I was trying to put a little humor in it. Have a good evening too. Hope all the Dream fans here have a good evening too. I might be back later to post about the show.

KeMoCrush
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby KeMoCrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:44 pm

crazyaunt wrote: I don't know if KM is resisting the push for a "jasam" reunion or if it's just the way she, herself, wants to portray Sam right now, but something is off with Kelly.


I know i sound like a broken record, but this is all Kelly. I think she is absolutely refusing Jasam getting back together. I know the JAM fans will say "she is paid to do a job and read a script. She has no say in the storyline" I call BS. How many times have Maurice and Steve say they thought a story should go this way or another, and it went. She also has that type of power, people just don't want to see it for whatever reason.

KeMoCrush
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby KeMoCrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:48 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
KeMoCrush wrote:Sam is still wearing her rings...so are DreAm still married? When Alexis gave Sam the folder, i don't remember her saying "divorce papers"? She said name change, and aurora was done.


I think they are still married and the papers were for her to let Drew have her half of Aurora. The divorce, IF it happens, will probably be off screen and we won't know it until we no longer see her wearing her wedding rings. So I'm hoping we see those wedding rings on her finger for a LONG LONG time :D


That's what i think. The scene between Sam and Alexis never said they were "divorce". The JAM fans are all over Twitter claiming they were divorced off screen. But those rings are still on her finger.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

centrd
Posts: 5185
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:
crazyaunt wrote: I don't know if KM is resisting the push for a "jasam" reunion or if it's just the way she, herself, wants to portray Sam right now, but something is off with Kelly.


I know i sound like a broken record, but this is all Kelly. I think she is absolutely refusing Jasam getting back together. I know the JAM fans will say "she is paid to do a job and read a script. She has no say in the storyline" I call BS. How many times have Maurice and Steve say they thought a story should go this way or another, and it went. She also has that type of power, people just don't want to see it for whatever reason.


That's a great point. Kelly herself has said she has no control over scripts, but I'm sure it's impossible for the folks there not to know how she feels about where her character is going.

And it's a real double standard that people give her so much crap for even potentially wanting a say in her own career, but if Steve asks for the moon (and he has, it's documented), well, by all means, he has to have it! I mean seriously?


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top