#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 am

lilmom8553 wrote:Centrd, I can't get the links to work, even when I copy & paste! :(

Dang! I don't know why. It opens for me. Maybe try this link (I shortened it at bitly).

https://bit.ly/2MqM7sf

I hope it works. It's a bunch of Dream's cutest moments together (and some steamy ones.) :D

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Worked that time, Centrd! Thanks! :D I love those two! How ANYONE can say they don't have chemistry is beyond me! Honestly, I never saw much chemistry with Kelly & Steve. They were O.K., but they always LOOKED like they were ACTING the chemistry. Kelly & Billy don't have to do that, even now! :D

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:40 pm

lilmom8553 wrote:Worked that time, Centrd! Thanks! :D I love those two! How ANYONE can say they don't have chemistry is beyond me! Honestly, I never saw much chemistry with Kelly & Steve. They were O.K., but they always LOOKED like they were ACTING the chemistry. Kelly & Billy don't have to do that, even now! :D

Worked for me as well....Thanks a bunch Centrd :D :D I have always loved the way they seem so at ease with each other and their scenes are so effortless and real. KM looks so comfortable and acts like she's really enjoying her herself in her scenes with BM but in her scenes with SB , she seems so robotic and looks so uncomfortable and just going through the motions. The chemistry that Jason and Sam had is sooooo not there anymore, but some folks just refuse to believe it :| All I have to do is watch them together in a scene and BAMM it's right there in your face.....a fuse that has been extinguished and there's nothing there to ignite it. Not that way with Drew and Sam. Nope, the writers know it too and that's why their keeping the hottest couple on GH in totally different orbits. It just makes my ❤ melt every time I see Drew and Sam together. Any clues out there when we might expect to get even a glimpse of Sam and Drew? Later Dream friends. Hope everyone has a Blessed weekend

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
lilmom8553 wrote:Worked that time, Centrd! Thanks! :D I love those two! How ANYONE can say they don't have chemistry is beyond me! Honestly, I never saw much chemistry with Kelly & Steve. They were O.K., but they always LOOKED like they were ACTING the chemistry. Kelly & Billy don't have to do that, even now! :D

Worked for me as well....Thanks a bunch Centrd :D :D I have always loved the way they seem so at ease with each other and their scenes are so effortless and real. KM looks so comfortable and acts like she's really enjoying her herself in her scenes with BM but in her scenes with SB , she seems so robotic and looks so uncomfortable and just going through the motions. The chemistry that Jason and Sam had is sooooo not there anymore, but some folks just refuse to believe it :| All I have to do is watch them together in a scene and BAMM it's right there in your face.....a fuse that has been extinguished and there's nothing there to ignite it. Not that way with Drew and Sam. Nope, the writers know it too and that's why their keeping the hottest couple on GH in totally different orbits. It just makes my ❤ melt every time I see Drew and Sam together. Any clues out there when we might expect to get even a glimpse of Sam and Drew? Later Dream friends. Hope everyone has a Blessed weekend

Ya got me. I have no idea how anyone can deny that chemistry. Hottest couple on daytime in YEARS! Haven't seen anything else like it, to be honest.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Hey you guys, this is completely off topic, other than it's GH related, but check out this gorgeous pic of JaPaStu and Michelle Stafford which she posted for his birthday. Hubba Hubba, JPS!

https://twitter.com/TheRealStafford/status/1008016993989955584

I can tie it in this way. They're one of the few reasons I would continue to watch GH (maybe) if #Killy were to leave. Which, man, the rumors are still going strong, especially now that they're taping so little, and that Dominique is leaving after Varni reassured people he wasn't? Which he also did with Ryan Paevy? Or that's what Twitter is saying anyway. Don't know if there's any actual truth to it.

But what I don't like about rumors like this is if people keep stating them as fact for long enough, pretty soon it does become fact. :(

Writers, get it together, and give our faves some airtime! And get those ratings back up!

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:25 pm

centrd wrote:Hey you guys, this is completely off topic, other than it's GH related, but check out this gorgeous pic of JaPaStu and Michelle Stafford which she posted for his birthday. Hubba Hubba, JPS!

I can tie it in this way. They're one of the few reasons I would continue to watch GH (maybe) if #Killy were to leave. Which, man, the rumors are still going strong, especially now that they're taping so little, and that Dominique is leaving after Varni reassured people he wasn't? Which he also did with Ryan Paevy? Or that's what Twitter is saying anyway. Don't know if there's any actual truth to it.

But what I don't like about rumors like this is if people keep stating them as fact for long enough, pretty soon it does become fact. :(

Writers, get it together, and give our faves some airtime! And get those ratings back up!

I know what you mean on the rumors.... I thought maybe Billy might leave due to lousy writing and he's hardly ever seen on screen these days. Yes, twitter is going crazy about Kelly leaving some stating that it's "because of the storyline with SB", but again these are rumors that I hope aren't true. GH is losing some veteran actors and there's got to be a reason for it. Some are speculating that tptb want to go ahead and cancel GH and by getting rid of veteran actors and key couples which would cause a big loss of viewership and therefore an "easy out" for them. I could get used to Valentin and Nina if Kelly and Billy both walked away from GH, but I don't want to have that decision made for me by that result :cry:
Writers need to put the hottest couple EVER on GH back together..DREAM.. and watch those ratings SOAR :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Hey you guys, this is completely off topic, other than it's GH related, but check out this gorgeous pic of JaPaStu and Michelle Stafford which she posted for his birthday. Hubba Hubba, JPS!

I know what you mean on the rumors.... I thought maybe Billy might leave due to lousy writing and he's hardly ever seen on screen these days. Yes, twitter is going crazy about Kelly leaving some stating that it's "because of the storyline with SB", but again these are rumors that I hope aren't true. GH is losing some veteran actors and there's got to be a reason for it. Some are speculating that tptb want to go ahead and cancel GH and by getting rid of veteran actors and key couples which would cause a big loss of viewership and therefore an "easy out" for them. I could get used to Valentin and Nina if Kelly and Billy both walked away from GH, but I don't want to have that decision made for me by that result :cry:
Writers need to put the hottest couple EVER on GH back together..DREAM.. and watch those ratings SOAR :D

Do you find it concerning that she's not coming out and saying, "No, I'm not leaving the show"? Usually, when things get way out of control, she'll make some brief statement to dispel those rumors. But it's been radio silence with her since February 28th. Not a peep after all those fans accused her and Billy of doing that event for their own financial gain instead of charity, which she refuted. She was not happy about that. But silence since. :(

And Billy doesn't use social media, so it's all quiet on the western front. Dang. :|

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:43 pm

I just don't see her leaving. I mean she doesn't seem to have even stepped out of the Soap genre. She's been very happy and grateful for her long-standing career with GH. It's hard to imagine her quitting and stepping into the unknown unless she finally decided to step out of her comfort zone and try something else. It would surprise me, though.

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 pm

I'm ok with Kelly leaving. Her work is being destroyed by TPTB. Although I would love to blame Steve B., he's not wholly to blame. this is on the writers. They were there when she was working hard to make Silas, Patrick, Jake, NuJason, and Drew work, and they still trashed her work. So, why stay?

With that said, i would love to see GH turn the Sam character around. At this point, if she not with Drew or Jason, i can accept that. What i can't accept is Sam forgetting she shot Sonny to keep her family safe. How Sam agreed to start aurura to keep her family safe. How she choose not to be around Carly and Sonny, not that Drew made her do it.

I'm also sick of this trying to convince us crap that Sam wants to be a PI. We get it, but check this out, Sam was a PI with Silas, with Patrick, with Jake Doe, and with Jason, so why the heck do we need to be convinced?

I'm sick of GH, not because they broke up Dream, but because they trashed Kelly's work, they trashed Billy's work, they are putting Jason in scenarios that make no sense, they allow Laura to take promo shots with her boyfriend, they made Ana into a nitwit, and the list goes on.

I don't look at much of GH. I watched about 5 shows in the last 2 months. I recognize, I'm part of the problem. I'm part of why the ratings are down. and if GH is canceled, I've contributed. I don't like it, but what choice do I have to get my voice heard. To have the writers make this show into something that makes sense?

Ok. I'm done.... :lol: :lol:

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:18 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:I'm ok with Kelly leaving. Her work is being destroyed by TPTB. Although I would love to blame Steve B., he's not wholly to blame. this is on the writers. They were there when she was working hard to make Silas, Patrick, Jake, NuJason, and Drew work, and they still trashed her work. So, why stay?

With that said, i would love to see GH turn the Sam character around. At this point, if she not with Drew or Jason, i can accept that. What i can't accept is Sam forgetting she shot Sonny to keep her family safe. How Sam agreed to start aurura to keep her family safe. How she choose not to be around Carly and Sonny, not that Drew made her do it.

I'm also sick of this trying to convince us crap that Sam wants to be a PI. We get it, but check this out, Sam was a PI with Silas, with Patrick, with Jake Doe, and with Jason, so why the heck do we need to be convinced?

I'm sick of GH, not because they broke up Dream, but because they trashed Kelly's work, they trashed Billy's work, they are putting Jason in scenarios that make no sense, they allow Laura to take promo shots with her boyfriend, they made Ana into a nitwit, and the list goes on.

I don't look at much of GH. I watched about 5 shows in the last 2 months. I recognize, I'm part of the problem. I'm part of why the ratings are down. and if GH is canceled, I've contributed. I don't like it, but what choice do I have to get my voice heard. To have the writers make this show into something that makes sense?

Ok. I'm done.... :lol: :lol:

Actually, if you don't have a Nielsen box, ABC doesn't know or care if you're watching. :( Sad but true. They need to find a better method of determining ratings because Nielsen is too limited, IMO. ABC does keep track of DVR+7 ratings, but they can't use it to attract advertisers, so they don't much care if you're watching your DVR's recordings either.

Like you, I'm also so disappointed with how GH is treating both Sam AND Drew. I mean she has been such a hard worker for so long, such a total professional, and they do this to her character? The sudden 180 makes no sense. It took her 5 years to become who she is, you don't just change that and do a total regression overnight.

And what the heck is up with Billy? They're idiots if they don't start putting him on more. He's got so many fans who are just as disappointed as I am.

Honestly, the only things holding my interest in the show at the moment while Dream's in the wings, are the two new guys, Peter and Chase, as well as Nina and Valentin, simply because they're such good actors and have such great chemistry. (Valentin's not getting much screen time either.) It's not like I don't enjoy any of the other stories, I like the Mike & Sonny story too, for example, because Max Gail is amazing. But it's not enough to make me turn on my tv. I honestly do that for Drew & Sam. If they go, the majority of my interest will go with them. :(

Return to “General Hospital”