#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
soulofgh

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby soulofgh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

centrd wrote:
soulofgh wrote:Keep Kelly and Drew together!! Thank you.LOL :D norly. :!: :D ❤❤❤❤

Agree! Keep Kelly...wait, Kelly & Drew? :lol: You mean Kelly & Billy or Sam & Drew?

Doesn't matter to me, I want both couples to stay together. ❤❤ They seem so happy on and offscreen and it's really nice to see a happy couple for a change. ❤❤❤❤

Sam and Drew! :lol: :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Love this photo: https://twitter.com/KillyForever/status/952251165223342087

Be Bold, Be Mighty, Choose Kindness.

Also, Drew to Sam when she proposed:

"OMG, you really are small but mighty!"

Loved the moment when Drew said that to Sam. :D ( and if I could use hearts I would, but some reason all I can get is smileys) Loving Drew and Curtis too. He's a true friend to Drew and showed it by not turning his back on him when everyone else did. Can't wait to see what else Curtis can find out about Drew and his past. But especially can't wait to see DREAM again on my tv screen :D

Just try copying and pasting one of the hearts in these posts. See if that works. I have one saved on my computer, and it's just a black heart there, but for some reason, when I paste it into this site, it comes out as a red heart once it posts. Okay with me. :D

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

centrd wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Love this photo: https://twitter.com/KillyForever/status/952251165223342087

Be Bold, Be Mighty, Choose Kindness.

Also, Drew to Sam when she proposed:

"OMG, you really are small but mighty!"

Loved the moment when Drew said that to Sam. :D ( and if I could use hearts I would, but some reason all I can get is smileys) Loving Drew and Curtis too. He's a true friend to Drew and showed it by not turning his back on him when everyone else did. Can't wait to see what else Curtis can find out about Drew and his past. But especially can't wait to see DREAM again on my tv screen :D

Just try copying and pasting one of the hearts in these posts. See if that works. I have one saved on my computer, and it's just a black heart there, but for some reason, when I paste it into this site, it comes out as a red heart once it posts. Okay with me. :D

Thanks maybe now I can put lots of ❤❤❤❤ for my favorite couple :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:34 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:Loved the moment when Drew said that to Sam. :D ( and if I could use hearts I would, but some reason all I can get is smileys) Loving Drew and Curtis too. He's a true friend to Drew and showed it by not turning his back on him when everyone else did. Can't wait to see what else Curtis can find out about Drew and his past. But especially can't wait to see DREAM again on my tv screen :D

Thanks maybe now I can put lots of ❤❤❤❤ for my favorite couple :D

Now if I could just figure out how to do a "thumbs up".

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Oh look.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░░░█▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░█▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░████████████░░░█████████████████

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 pm

centrd wrote:Oh look.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███
░░░░░█▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░█▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░████████████░░░█████████████████

Awesome thumbs up!

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
Awesome thumbs up!

:lol:

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 pm

I'm so glad we have this "safe" place to post about Drew and Sam ❤ The threads against them are getting really bad especially against Sam. So I just wanted to thank you again centrd for starting it :) loving the Dream Team ❤

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:47 pm

crazyaunt wrote:I'm so glad we have this "safe" place to post about Drew and Sam ❤ The threads against them are getting really bad especially against Sam. So I just wanted to thank you again centrd for starting it :) loving the Dream Team ❤

Goodness, I'm so glad we can come here too. And don't thank me. I wasn't even sure if it would help, but since there was a Sonny Corinthos appreciation thread that people leave alone, then I figured we had a shot.

Every time I read all the hate for Drew and Sam, it makes me question why I even come back. I just wanted to talk about my soap with other folks, not be caught in some kind of endless war zone. But every time someone posts on this DREAM thread, it warms my heart and I'm glad I keep coming back. I just have to break the habit of trying to engage in conversation with the haters elsewhere. Or even try to explain my pov because the negative reaction is so OTT. There's really no point and all it does it get me down. So please keep posting here CrazyAunt and I will too and let's not worry about what they're doing out there in the cold, cruel world. :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

No point in posting this elsewhere, but I just want to know what the heck is Diane smoking? And hear what Team #Dream thinks.

Sam & Drew agreed to pay Jason back. Drew said it was a point of honor for him. So what is she on about with Jason, rubbing it in and Sonny over there smirking?

Gawd, I'm so tired of Sam & Drew never getting credit for anything. It's like together they're the anti-christ or something. :roll:

I'm mad at the writers for making me not like some of my favorite characters, because they're all taking sides against Sam & Drew. What is up with that? How often does that happen to a popular couple on a soap?

I wonder if they're doing it on purpose? I call it Bruce Lee syndrome, where they pile on and pile on until the hero can't take it anymore and busts out with some killer moves and takes everybody out.

I mean at this point, I'd be happy if Drew and Sam took out half of Port Charles. Curtis is like their only real friend!

Return to “General Hospital”