#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
edith8087

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby edith8087 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:41 pm

centrd wrote:
edith8087 wrote:I am glad I haven't watched in awhile . It seems like GH is not getting any better and for this show to be #4 is something the writers and producers should really pay attention. Yes I have been watching Days too. I watch it on NBC app. I disconnected my cable but I'm still able to watch it. However not the same for abc. Well that's okay because GH is not worth watching. Judging by the ratings and the recaps nothing has changed. I was really hoping that Drew and Sam would be together at the nurses ball because of the picture Kelly posted on Twitter but I guess that was just them together on a break. Yeah I'm pretty sure Kelly and Steve only see one another in their scenes. That picture was just me hoping it was because they just did a scene together but I'm glad she did that for the dream fans. Sorry I haven't been on here haven't felt good and just wanted to check in. I just can't watch when Sam and Jason are together and it looks like they are probably going to force Drew and Kim on us. I sure hope not.,I guess GH is really that stupid to think why are the ratings going down? One main reason is they need to fix Sam back to being herself and most importantly put her back with Drew. I knew that once I heard Steve Burton was coming back this show would go to the pits well it did. I am hoping somehow they can fix this but I'm started to have my doubts. I will chat with you guys later. Hope everyone has a good weekend. :D

Hope you feel better, Edith! Take it easy, okay?

Hey, be sure to watch Valentin's song and also Joss & Oscar. Both were really sweet. (Until Robert shows up and punches Valentin out. :lol: )

No, but really, the songs were really nice. Worth a watch. Probably on Youtube.

Thanks for letting me know. Thanks also for the well wishes feeling better already. :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri May 18, 2018 7:46 pm

I hated how dejected and resigned Drew looked when he saw Sam with Jason.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 pm

centrd wrote:I hated how dejected and resigned Drew looked when he saw Sam with Jason.

me too

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 pm

lilmom8553 wrote:They've played it for years, but almost never with the words anymore. These days it's almost always just the guitar, but still very recognizable becasue they played it for so long.

The most recognizable part that they ALWAYS play is "and leave me wondering...baby! it's just you and me..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vImFKDw502U

They don't usually start blasting it though, the way they did the other day...lol...that was just funny.

Just listened to it on YouTube, & honestly, that was the first time I've ever heard it! Guess I just don't pay enough attention to the music if the characters are talking. :lol: Also, my daughter keeps telling me I'm losing my hearing! :lol: Oh, btw, when the song says "It's a life worth living, just so you know,I'll never let it go" is that talking about Jason & Sam or Jason & the MOB?! :?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Fri May 18, 2018 11:24 pm

centrd wrote:I hated how dejected and resigned Drew looked when he saw Sam with Jason.

Awww that breaks my heart :cry: :cry: I didn't see the show, in fact I haven't watched in probably a month and a half just reading recaps. I'll be off again for a while. My husband has an appointment with his vascular surgeon Tuesday and since it's a 5 - 6 hour drive, I'm not going to feel like doing anything except resting and drinking coffee. It's a 6 month check up over a couple of days. I hate how the ratings are spiraling downward. I think there are too many slow moving storylines and people are just tired of watching "reruns" (the same thing, just different day of the week) and there are some dumb storylines as well. I think, even if they offered up a bread crumb to ANYTHING, it might peak the viewers interest to keep watching. This angst with Dream is so sad :cry: Is it true that Sam seen Drew but didn't acknowledge him and kind of blew him off? :( Guess our girl is going to be temporarily paired with Jason. I'm hoping that she sees Drew and the "new girl" (she's supposed to be an old love, before Kim came into the picture, according to a spoiler), and I hope she gets jealous and wants to win him back. I hope to be able to watch when Drew tells Sam of his plan to get his memories back. I do love the fact that she's still wearing her wedding rings :D She isn't ready to end it at all I don't think and I will remain hopeful that we will get Dream back eventually and it will be without Jason's memories to deal with and maybe then all the naysayers will finally give up the "she only fell in love with him because she thought he was Jason" garbage :roll: Well, it's getting late and I've still got a ton of things to do. Keep the faith Dream Fans, our day will come to celebrate a Dream reunion, we just have to be patient ;) Hope you all have a great weekend.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 pm

[quote="crazyaunt"]Is it true that Sam seen Drew but didn't acknowledge him and kind of blew him off?

No, I've heard people say that, but Sam didn't even see Drew. She was 100% focused on outing Henrik. And went with Jason to his office. Drew saw her but she didn't see him.

Hey, good luck with the doctor's appointment. Try not to push yourself too hard.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat May 19, 2018 6:15 pm

ooh, guys, this is interesting!

An article about the casting of Elizabeth Hendrikson and how she beat out other contenders for the role, including a Daytime Emmy winner. Those other contenders screen tested with Billy Miller, which means, they're bringing EH in to work with Billy. And now I'm guessing that EH is going to play a character from Billy's past. Like maybe an old love interest? Or wife? :shock: (Hope not a wife!)

I still don't know why they haven't just had Drew go visit his old Navy Seal team. They're family. They'd know all about his private life.

Anyway, here's the article:

https://twitter.com/Diamond_3_9_92/status/997609750543130625/photo/1

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat May 19, 2018 6:33 pm

This sounds like a pretty big role. The article says other familiar soap names and an Emmy winner tested with Billy. I wonder who else was in the running?

Elizabeth definitely played opposite Billy on Y&R, but it's not like they had much romantic chemistry. They shared a child and were usually at odds. Elizabeth's character was always a little warped, sometimes pretty messed up, so it's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I bet she's a woman from his past.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sat May 19, 2018 9:42 pm

centrd wrote:ooh, guys, this is interesting!

An article about the casting of Elizabeth Hendrikson and how she beat out other contenders for the role, including a Daytime Emmy winner. Those other contenders screen tested with Billy Miller, which means, they're bringing EH in to work with Billy. And now I'm guessing that EH is going to play a character from Billy's past. Like maybe an old love interest? Or wife? :shock: (Hope not a wife!)

I still don't know why they haven't just had Drew go visit his old Navy Seal team. They're family. They'd know all about his private life.

I read the article too and I'm thinking she's an old high school sweetheart. If Drew were married to her, any searches they done on him before he could marry Sam, would have shown up (in the real world that is) unless he had a middle name and used it instead of "Drew'' , then that opens up a whole new can of worms in the scheme of things :shock: Guess we'll have to see how the writers play this out. Maybe the writers figure the only way Jasam will ever make it is IF Drew finds another love interest from the past ;)

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:44 am

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:ooh, guys, this is interesting!

I read the article too and I'm thinking she's an old high school sweetheart. If Drew were married to her, any searches they done on him before he could marry Sam, would have shown up (in the real world that is) unless he had a middle name and used it instead of "Drew'' , then that opens up a whole new can of worms in the scheme of things :shock: Guess we'll have to see how the writers play this out. Maybe the writers figure the only way Jasam will ever make it is IF Drew finds another love interest from the past ;)

Yeah I read that too. Elizabeth Hendrickson is a great actress but I think Billy has more chemistry with Kelly Monaco than her. She had already started taping and is suppose to air sometime next month. I guess Drew is having the surgery. I read that Sam gets terrified and I wonder how she will feel when she sees her husband with his first love? Also wanted to mention Steve Burton did another interview with a different magazine. I don't know how many interviews this man is doing. It's really funny to me. He makes no sense in the interview. I guess he wants to keep us all informed about what he has to say. It's pretty much says nothing. Except one thing in the end he said if Anna is available maybe Jason and her could get together. It made me laugh though. Then we have Kelly and Billy saying nothing and that to me speaks volume. At least to this Killy fan. Chat with you Dream fans later. Have a good evening , of course most of you are already asleep and then I hope you had a good evening. :D

Return to “General Hospital”