#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
centrd wrote:Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

So I would love to talk with others who love them as much as I do without having to defend them all the time.

Some things I love about these two:

They have incredible chemistry.

They're both remarkable actors.

Kelly/Sam is especially great bringing the emotion.

Billy/Drew is also great in his emotional scenes, but I really love that he seems so believable as a regular guy, not an actor being a regular guy, but just a real dude. He's so natural, and that's hard to do.

What do you love about them?

I’m not into the bashing, but I like Sam and Drew together. They seem very natural together. I really loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott though. He was such a different character than Drew. He didn’t win 3(?) Emmy awards for nothing! I always thought that Kelly was cute, but her acting has improved immensely. Perhaps it was the storylines she had in the past, but ever since Billy came, she’s been knocking the scenes out of the park. Yo go girl! I was never a JaSam fan, although I thought that Jason and Sam looked GOOD together.

Yeah, he was so great as Billy Abbot, a character I'd never cared for before he played him. And honestly, I'm not sure I like Jason Thompson as Billy now, either, even though I loved him as Patrick. But I stopped watching Y&R, sadly. They really lost me with the writing. For a long time I only watched because of Billy & Adam, both Adams. Jason Hartley kept me with the show much longer than I really wanted to watch, because it just kept going downhill. I try to peek in every once in a while and still don't see anything that engages me. Has it gotten any better? Is Chelsea really a bad guy now?

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:43 am

I am just reading these comments and it's 2 am. Thanks Centrd for all the updates. I spend earlier on Twitter watching the videos and reading all of the answers from the questions that were asked at the Killy event. This looks so awesome. Did you guys catch the part of the "killysquad# had presented a check to Billy and Kelly to give to the charity new gen? I couldn't her how much they col,acted but I think it was huge. What I like about Billy and Kelly is how comfortable they are with each other and it shows on screen. They seem so natural and I have never seen anyone like them on tv before. I think someone said you can feel their pain. Yes I agree. I think that is why they work so good together. I am so glad they did this event for the fans and God bless Killy for giving the proceeds to the charity next gen. Those children that Killy were shown with just shows how much love these two people have to give their time to put on such a great show for their fans and at the same time give such a huge gift to the children that were born with the disease that effected their face. I love them for being so kind and generous. With all of the bad things in the world such as school shootings and very disturbed young people it's nice to hear something good is happening. Thanks for giving us this one thread we can discuss all good things about our favorite couple Sam and Drew aka as Dream/Killy. Billy Miller and Kelly Monaco who bring these wonderful characters to life for us fans. I think I maybe having the pre Killy event videos withdrawals. I am really going to miss those videos. Will chat with you Killy fans later. :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 pm

Jason Hartley? doh. I definitely meant Justin. Don't know if it's autocorrect's fault or my brain on the fritz. Probably the latter. :?

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:27 pm

I missed these last few Q&A tweets from the #Killy event yesterday.

@deedeedyn0mite
49m49 minutes ago

Kelly is a fan of all of the Eagles and Anthony Bourdain her man crush #killylive

dominique ❤️
@bensonsanatomyy
7h7 hours ago
They are very fond of each other. Close friends. AWWW #KillyLive

@ghaccount
Has she ever lied in an interview that she liked a cast mate she didn’t? Hell yeah #killylive #gh

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:27 pm

A few more live tweets of interest from the #Killy Live event. (can't say I agree with the crowd on their dislike of Aurora Media OR their not seeing Maxie with anyone, OR that they think Peter is "creepy". lol)

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite
@deedeedyn0mite
2m2 minutes ago
More
Everyone is calling Peter August creepy and no one sees Maxie with anyone on the canvas yet #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
4m4 minutes ago
More
Soap Lady is going to tell Donnell we want to see more of him...shirtless #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 2m2 minutes ago
More
Everyone loves the friendship with Drew and Curtis #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 3m3 minutes ago
More
Crowd is not feeling Aurora Media #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 3m3 minutes ago
More
Super Fan was asked what her dream storyline would be and she said for Jason to go back to where he came from #nochill #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 6m6 minutes ago
More
Julexis fans are here as well #killylive
Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 6m6 minutes ago
More
Hayden and Finn fans are representing up in here #killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite‏ @deedeedyn0mite 7m7 minutes ago
More
Super Fan said she FF’s through Sonny’s scenes #dead #Killylive

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite
@deedeedyn0mite
4m4 minutes ago
More
Kelly gave her flowers to the lady from SC that lost her child

Dee Dee Dyn-o-mite

@deedeedyn0mite
2m2 minutes ago
More
Asked about if Lexi was coming back and they said she booked a show and she’s trying to branch out #Killylive

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Really bummed that Dream wasn't on our screen today. Man, I've had a rough couple of days and was looking forward to seeing them for some of that much-needed Dream/Killy magic.

Oh well, tomorrow...

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:56 pm

centrd wrote:Really bummed that Dream wasn't on our screen today. Man, I've had a rough couple of days and was looking forward to seeing them for some of that much-needed Dream/Killy magic.

Oh well, tomorrow...

Yeah I miss seeing them as well. It is just not the same when they're not on. They bring excitement to the show and I look forward to seeing Sam smile and Drew being responsible for that smile. Threads are so negative and it just brings me down to read the awful stuff that people post about KM and BM. Heck they can't even do a charity event without someone posting negative stuff about them. What beats me is the people that are bashing Sam will change course if and that's a big if Sam goes back to Jason :? How can she be such a bad person with Drew and such a great person with Jason....she's still Sam? My only hope is that the writers leave Sam and Drew alone and find a new love for Jason. They are pretty much the only reason I tune in. I got a little off topic but geez I get so tired of the negativity that our couple gets. Hopefully tomorrow Dream will be on. Sure hope so :D

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:Really bummed that Dream wasn't on our screen today. Man, I've had a rough couple of days and was looking forward to seeing them for some of that much-needed Dream/Killy magic.

Oh well, tomorrow...

Yeah I miss seeing them as well. It is just not the same when they're not on. They bring excitement to the show and I look forward to seeing Sam smile and Drew being responsible for that smile. Threads are so negative and it just brings me down to read the awful stuff that people post about KM and BM. Heck they can't even do a charity event without someone posting negative stuff about them. What beats me is the people that are bashing Sam will change course if and that's a big if Sam goes back to Jason :? How can she be such a bad person with Drew and such a great person with Jason....she's still Sam? My only hope is that the writers leave Sam and Drew alone and find a new love for Jason. They are pretty much the only reason I tune in. I got a little off topic but geez I get so tired of the negativity that our couple gets. Hopefully tomorrow Dream will be on. Sure hope so :D

Tomorrow they both are on celebrating Scouts 1st birthday. It looks like they a different little actress playing her. I wonder why. I thought it would be great if they could have the first baby on. She looked more like Sam. The little girl playing her has blonde hair and she looks different than the last one. The one with such chubby cheeks and looks like Billy Miller. Speaking of negative comments from the Stan fans . I try to ignore them but did you see the one on Twitter is accusing Billy of sexual harassment. :roll: These SB fans really need to stop. Kelly actually sent a tweet about someone accusing of her and Billy keeping the check that Killy Squad gave them to give to the charity of the Next Gen. She fought back and set them straight in a tweet. The negative tweets just makes the haters look like fools. I hope that the two that tweeted about Billy Miller being sexual harraser gets banned from Twitter. I believe that Billy could sue them . I am sorry I did say I try to ignore them but that is such a low and disquieting thing to say with no merit. Kelly had put his hands around her boobs (She said he was suppose to help from them showing) It was a joke!! Then there is a picture of Kelly that has her tongue stuck out like she is licking his face. I bet if this had happened with SB it would be okay and he is a married man. Okay that's enough but I am glad that Kelly has Billy to protect her. I saw a lot of the clips from the Killy live event and these two people love and respect each other and are very giving people. I am glad that we have this post to talk all good things about killy/dream . Tomorrow should be a good show since our favorite couple are on.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Hey Dream/Killy fans. Sorry if I got off topic on my previous post. I was very bummed about what some mean people out on Twitter were saying about Billy Miller. It hurts me that people are so mean and why do they have to tag Kelly? I just see how nice they both are and we have these losers on Twitter that make up stuff about them because they are jealous of a fiction couple. Kelly and Billy are real people. It's not okay to make up stuff about someone that there is no merit for.. I hope Jasam never reunite because these so called fans are not Kelly fans at all. I just wanted to explain my previous posts. Can't wait to see GH tomorrow and see Dream celebrate their baby girl's first birthday. :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 pm

No, I get it, you guys. It gets a bit overwhelming at times, seeing how offensive people can be and for what? It's really bizarre that these people have nothing better to do with their lives than spew false accusations about actors playing roles in a soap opera. I especially hate when women do it because it makes us ALL lose credibility when real accusations need to be made and taken seriously. This vindictive streak in some of these female fans is really detrimental to their own credibility and women in general. And that really bugs me.

Anyway, I saw that preview of Scout with the little birthday hat and it cheered me right up. How adorable. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Also liked when Billy (as Drew) was talking with Curtis today. Keep that bromance going! Loved how he could be so open with Curtis. You could see the confusion behind Drew's eyes about Franco and Jim Harvey and the gut feeling he has that something just isn't right.

Return to “General Hospital”