#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:
centrd wrote:No point in posting this elsewhere, but I just want to know what the heck is Diane smoking? And hear what Team #Dream thinks.

Sam & Drew agreed to pay Jason back. Drew said it was a point of honor for him. So what is she on about with Jason, rubbing it in and Sonny over there smirking?

Gawd, I'm so tired of Sam & Drew never getting credit for anything. It's like together they're the anti-christ or something. :roll:

I'm mad at the writers for making me not like some of my favorite characters, because they're all taking sides against Sam & Drew. What is up with that? How often does that happen to a popular couple on a soap?

I wonder if they're doing it on purpose? I call it Bruce Lee syndrome, where they pile on and pile on until the hero can't take it anymore and busts out with some killer moves and takes everybody out.

I mean at this point, I'd be happy if Drew and Sam took out half of Port Charles. Curtis is like their only real friend!

I'm with you on this. When she started saying all of that I thought what :o . I mean Drew said he WANTED to pay Jason back but she somehow forgets that bit of information :? What got me though was saying to Jason that Drew and Sam COULD have made it , but not now, because he was back and that Sam still loved him . I mean here we have yet another person trying to speak for what they think Sam is feeling :roll: and not too long ago she was helping Drew/Jason get his life back and now it's like he's after everything that was once Jason's. :x . I'm glad that they have at least one friend, Curtis :) . I'm ready for Curtis, Drew, and Sam to find out more on Drew's past and then watch out world because there's going to be a new TEAM to be reckoned with :D Anyway ..loving Drew and Sam❤❤❤❤

It's scenes like this that make me have little sympathy for Jason. You have Diane, Carly, Sonny, and Michael, all on Jason side and rooting for him. Great for them. But you have Sam rooting for Drew, and she is called all types of names. I just don't get it. At least Liz and Monica are neutral.

It's called hypocrisy and there's no way to make sense of it. :(

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 am

Hello Dream/Killy fans. I was just curious anyone on this board going to the Killy event next month in NYC? I am not but wondering anyone here going to go. I follow a lot of killy/Dream fans on Twitter and some of them have told me they are going to try to periscope the event but hopefully we can at least find out more of the dream storyline or should I say love story. I know a spoiler but didn't want to put it out on this board due to how many negative comments that I know I will get. This thread is one that I could share with no backlash. I don't want to spoil anything for those who do not want to be spoiled. If you want me to tell you please tell me if it's okay to put it here . I bet most of you guys probably know. Something good for Dream coming soon . I see another thread people are trying to say Drew shot Jason when we know who did. It's like Drew is too good to be true so all of Jason fans are really trying to make him be a bad person. Nope I think he's the real deal. It's hard for me to believe that man has any meanness to him whatsoever. That is why Drew who thought he was Jason couldn't be at Sonny's beck and call. No way was he making Sam second to Sonny and Carly. Anyways nice to have this thread to post freely and among the dream fans is awesome. :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 am

edith8087 wrote:Hello Dream/Killy fans. I was just curious anyone on this board going to the Killy event next month in NYC? I am not but wondering anyone here going to go. I follow a lot of killy/Dream fans on Twitter and some of them have told me they are going to try to periscope the event but hopefully we can at least find out more of the dream storyline or should I say love story. I know a spoiler but didn't want to put it out on this board due to how many negative comments that I know I will get. This thread is one that I could share with no backlash. I don't want to spoil anything for those who do not want to be spoiled. If you want me to tell you please tell me if it's okay to put it here . I bet most of you guys probably know. Something good for Dream coming soon . I see another thread people are trying to say Drew shot Jason when we know who did. It's like Drew is too good to be true so all of Jason fans are really trying to make him be a bad person. Nope I think he's the real deal. It's hard for me to believe that man has any meanness to him whatsoever. That is why Drew who thought he was Jason couldn't be at Sonny's beck and call. No way was he making Sam second to Sonny and Carly. Anyways nice to have this thread to post freely and among the dream fans is awesome. :D

I definitely want to know the spoiler! Good news? Yay!

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am

centrd wrote:
edith8087 wrote:Hello Dream/Killy fans. I was just curious anyone on this board going to the Killy event next month in NYC? I am not but wondering anyone here going to go. I follow a lot of killy/Dream fans on Twitter and some of them have told me they are going to try to periscope the event but hopefully we can at least find out more of the dream storyline or should I say love story. I know a spoiler but didn't want to put it out on this board due to how many negative comments that I know I will get. This thread is one that I could share with no backlash. I don't want to spoil anything for those who do not want to be spoiled. If you want me to tell you please tell me if it's okay to put it here . I bet most of you guys probably know. Something good for Dream coming soon . I see another thread people are trying to say Drew shot Jason when we know who did. It's like Drew is too good to be true so all of Jason fans are really trying to make him be a bad person. Nope I think he's the real deal. It's hard for me to believe that man has any meanness to him whatsoever. That is why Drew who thought he was Jason couldn't be at Sonny's beck and call. No way was he making Sam second to Sonny and Carly. Anyways nice to have this thread to post freely and among the dream fans is awesome. :D

I definitely want to know the spoiler! Good news? Yay!

Wish I could go, but too far from where I live which is in Texas and with a disabled husband just not possible. But for those that can, ENJOY!!. Well if it's the spoiler I've read it's definitely a good one and you're right, so much negativity out there for our couple. I read the the thread that was started where now they are trying to change who shot Jason and say Drew did and if someone counters back with the facts, they come back with, " well you know he was involved some how" . Just makes me so mad. There's a reason for saying Drew was in the Navy and as a wife of a Vietnam Veteran, you know Drew is a stand up, all American man!!

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

I can't go either. I live in San Diego, about as far away as I can get.

Plus, I'm just not a fan event kinda gal, but I'm super stoked to hear all about it from people who go. Hope we get some youtube videos and things. They are so fun together in person, and Billy is just so funny/engaging, so I'm looking forward to as much as I can get.

And I am SO looking forward to the spoiler (thanks for the heads up). It's gonna be such a good week if that's on the agenda. :)

I hope this time around it really reflects the love Drew and Sam have for each other and their family.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 am

This is a great Twitter thread that explains why everyone is being such a dick to Drew and presuming to know what Sam wants.

https://twitter.com/DudeManGuyBroYo/status/953458249239470080

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 pm

I've seen this repeatedly on Twitter. quotes from the head writers. Unfortunately, I can't locate the interviews, but I've seen them in enough places that I believe they're legit.

"Sam isn't pretending to be in love with Drew." - Shelly Altman

"She came by her feelings for Drew honestly. They are not false. She loves him." - Chris Van Etten

It should stop all those Jasam fans from claiming Sam really loves Jason and not Drew because she thought Drew was Jason. Probably won't but it should.

I'm not saying Sam doesn't still have lingering feelings for Jason. She'd have to have a heart of stone not to, but having feelings for him and their past, doesn't mean she didn't fall in love with Drew and moved on.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 am

Sam: I've been sending you these signals, right? No, it -- it's more than just signals. I've been blatantly telling you that we need to live a danger-free zone, that we have kids now. We have this new life, and that that old life can't exist anymore.

Jason: I agree with you.

Sam: But do you? I mean, really, do you deep down? Because the danger is what used to make you tick. It was literally like breathing for you. And if you're caging up that part of your soul just to make me happy, you're gonna die inside, and I can't -- I can't have that. I won't.

Jason: Sweetheart, I don't know if you've noticed, but not counting numerous near-misses, I almost died twice in five years.

Sam: Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I-I definitely noticed.

Jason: Yeah. We can't live like that anymore.

Sam: I'm just saying that you don't have to give up.

Jason: Need you to listen to me. I was in a coma for four weeks, lying in bed, listening to you cry, hearing my children's voices, and I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't comfort you. I couldn't make you laugh. I couldn't make it all right for all of you. And that is a very special kind of hell.

Sam: Yes, it was, for all of us.

Jason: And I don't want to revisit it.

Sam: I just want you to know that you don't have to do this for me. You --

Jason: When I came back, I made a mistake. I didn't stop to realize that the world moves on without you, and I tried to pick up where I left off, but sometimes you can't do that.
Sometimes you have to move forward. You have to mature. You take on responsibilities. The life I had doesn't fit anymore.

Sam: Okay.

Jason: And Sonny, yeah, he's my friend. He's always gonna be my friend. And I owe him a lot, but I don't owe him my life. And he doesn't own me. So the days of taking unnecessary risks -- honey, they are over.

Sam: I don't know if you remember this, but when we first got together... [Scoffs] Geez, I was a mess.

Sam: Do you know you were the first person to give me the benefit of the doubt? Aside from my brother Danny. You made me want to tell the truth. And you made me feel safe. You, Sonny's enforcer.

Jason: Sonny's enforcer? I'm sorry. I don't know what you want. Do you want me to be Sonny's?

Sam: No. I-I don't know. I want you to be what -- whatever you are, and if it's that guy, then it's fine. And if it's not that guy, it's fine, too. But I don't want you to deny who you are just to make me happy.

Jason: That's not what I'm doing.

Sam: Are you sure?

Jason: Come here. You're right. There was a time when... being on the edge, yeah, it fueled me. That's where I wanted to be. It made me feel alive. But that was all about me. I'm a husband now. I'm a father. And there comes a time when a real man stops being selfish, and he takes on his responsibilities. So I want us. I want our kids. I want our couch. I want Noodle Buddha. I want them climbing all over us. And I'm always going to protect you...

Jason: ...And our family. I want to be your man…

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2017/gh-trans-10-03-17.shtml

Awww..."I want to be your man." What woman doesn't want to hear that? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 pm

centrd wrote:Sam: I've been sending you these signals, right? No, it -- it's more than just signals. I've been blatantly telling you that we need to live a danger-free zone, that we have kids now. We have this new life, and that that old life can't exist anymore.

Jason: I agree with you.

Sam: But do you? I mean, really, do you deep down? Because the danger is what used to make you tick. It was literally like breathing for you. And if you're caging up that part of your soul just to make me happy, you're gonna die inside, and I can't -- I can't have that. I won't.

Jason: Sweetheart, I don't know if you've noticed, but not counting numerous near-misses, I almost died twice in five years.

Sam: Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I-I definitely noticed.

Jason: Yeah. We can't live like that anymore.

Sam: I'm just saying that you don't have to give up.

Jason: Need you to listen to me. I was in a coma for four weeks, lying in bed, listening to you cry, hearing my children's voices, and I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't comfort you. I couldn't make you laugh. I couldn't make it all right for all of you. And that is a very special kind of hell.

Sam: Yes, it was, for all of us.

Jason: And I don't want to revisit it.

Sam: I just want you to know that you don't have to do this for me. You --

Jason: When I came back, I made a mistake. I didn't stop to realize that the world moves on without you, and I tried to pick up where I left off, but sometimes you can't do that.
Sometimes you have to move forward. You have to mature. You take on responsibilities. The life I had doesn't fit anymore.

Jason: And Sonny, yeah, he's my friend. He's always gonna be my friend. And I owe him a lot, but I don't owe him my life. And he doesn't own me. So the days of taking unnecessary risks -- honey, they are over.

Sam: I don't know if you remember this, but when we first got together... [Scoffs] Geez, I was a mess.

Sam: Do you know you were the first person to give me the benefit of the doubt? Aside from my brother Danny. You made me want to tell the truth. And you made me feel safe. You, Sonny's enforcer.

Jason: Sonny's enforcer? I'm sorry. I don't know what you want. Do you want me to be Sonny's?

Sam: No. I-I don't know. I want you to be what -- whatever you are, and if it's that guy, then it's fine. And if it's not that guy, it's fine, too. But I don't want you to deny who you are just to make me happy.

Jason: That's not what I'm doing.

Sam: Are you sure?

Jason: Come here. You're right. There was a time when... being on the edge, yeah, it fueled me. That's where I wanted to be. It made me feel alive. But that was all about me. I'm a husband now. I'm a father. And there comes a time when a real man stops being selfish, and he takes on his responsibilities. So I want us. I want our kids. I want our couch. I want Noodle Buddha. I want them climbing all over us. And I'm always going to protect you...

Jason: ...And our family. I want to be your man…

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2017/gh-trans-10-03-17.shtml

Awww..."I want to be your man." What woman doesn't want to hear that? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I loved that scene. ♥ ♥ They make such a cute couple. :) and Sam is a very lucky woman :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:14 pm

seriously. And not just that.

I think it makes it clear that Sam knew exactly what she wanted. And that's why it's so easy to see why she chose Drew.

She loved Jason and was okay with his life...in the past. But she would never want to make him change for her even though SHE has changed. What she needs has changed. Drew is exactly who she needs and wants NOW, and that's why it was a clear decision for her.

Not easy to see Jason hurt, but easy to know what's best for her and her family. Thank God she met Drew who's right there on the same page with her.

I don't know if Jason will ever be able to change. It's doubtful.

Return to “General Hospital”