#Killy #Dream Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

#Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby centrd » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

So I would love to talk with others who love them as much as I do without having to defend them all the time.

Some things I love about these two:

They have incredible chemistry.

They're both remarkable actors.

Kelly/Sam is especially great bringing the emotion.

Billy/Drew is also great in his emotional scenes, but I really love that he seems so believable as a regular guy, not an actor being a regular guy, but just a real dude. He's so natural, and that's hard to do.

What do you love about them?

Johnlives

Re: #Killy #Dream Appreciation

Postby Johnlives » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 pm

centrd wrote:Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

So I would love to talk with others who love them as much as I do without having to defend them all the time.

Billy/Drew is also great in his emotional scenes, but I really love that he seems so believable as a regular guy, not an actor being a regular guy, but just a real dude. He's so natural, and that's hard to do.

They do seem very natural together, and in love, I suppose because they are a real life couple. Billy is a good actor.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Johnlives wrote:
centrd wrote:Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

They do seem very natural together, and in love, I suppose because they are a real life couple. Billy is a good actor.

I love their message:

<3 #KillyWithKindness. <3

:P

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:46 pm

I don't mind them but I don't ship them either but personal preference aside, I just wanted to say not to let the Jasam ship get you down. There's a lot of bashing on both sides and it's hard not to be bothered by it sometimes but you're entitled to love who you love so don't let the ship wars take that away from you.

Happy posting!! :)

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:14 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:I don't mind them but I don't ship them either but personal preference aside, I just wanted to say not to let the Jasam ship get you down. There's a lot of bashing on both sides and it's hard not to be bothered by it sometimes but you're entitled to love who you love so don't let the ship wars take that away from you.

Happy posting!! :)

:) ♥ ♥ ♥

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:29 pm

[quote="centrd"]Can we have a thread to talk about what we love about these two without the constant bashing? (Don't know about you, but the bashing is getting me down.)

What do you love about them?[/quo

They seem so comfortable together and regardless of whether they're an item or not doesn't matter to me. Their scenes are so honest and natural. They make you believe in new loves, new hopes and new dreams. The love is new and the hopes of building on that love is what makes it so nice to watch. I'm so glad you started this post. It's so nice to see something being nice said about this couple. The bashing of these two actors is horrible and totally uncalled for. So thank you from a former Jason and Sam fan to now a Drew and Sam fan. :)

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:40 pm

crazyaunt wrote:

What do you love about them?[/quo

They seem so comfortable together and regardless of whether they're an item or not doesn't matter to me. Their scenes are so honest and natural. They make you believe in new loves, new hopes and new dreams. The love is new and the hopes of building on that love is what makes it so nice to watch. I'm so glad you started this post. It's so nice to see something being nice said about this couple. The bashing of these two actors is horrible and totally uncalled for. So thank you from a former Jason and Sam fan to now a Drew and Sam fan. :)

I'm glad you like having a safe place to express our #Dream love. :)

I was also a huge Jason/Sam fan for a long time. It was why I watched, honestly. But I love what Sam has found with Drew. And I think you're 100% right that it just feels so natural and real between them. They really look right together.

You know, people grow up and realize what's important and I hope that's what Sam's been doing. I mean, what was she hyper-focused on when she was out of her mind with that parasitic infection? Keeping her family intact and her husband safe. In her delirious state, she found Sonny a threat. And honestly, he is always a threat to Jason's safety. I think her delirious behavior must represent her newer, more mature perspective on life, and at a deep, subconscious level she doesn't want to live that way anymore. She's happy being away from the danger that was always present with Jason.

Of course, I don't trust the writers to let that happiness last. Do they ever? I'm sure they're going to try to play this triangle for as long as they can, which I"m not looking forward to. But no matter what, #Dream is my new OTP and I'll root for them no matter which writers are tinkering with their relationship. :)

CBMcAdams

Postby CBMcAdams » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Love these posts. I am a #Dream(Drew and Sam) fan and usually when I make a comment I always get a rude response from others. I just loved the way that Sam has had to grow, all the emotional scenes she’s had to act out which in my opinion she has not been able to do while she’s been with Jason like she was on the back burner and he was the front burner. Such emotion when she was sick, Drew, when he thought he was Jason, got shot saving her and went into a coma. I think she fell in love with the man Drew is knowing and feeling that he wasn’t really Jason. I just love the way they are together. Sam started to change when she started with Silas then Patrick and who knows if she wouldn’t have stayed with Patrick if he hadn’t left. I like the changes she’s done and Drew backing her up.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:38 pm

CBMcAdams wrote:Love these posts. I am a #Dream(Drew and Sam) fan and usually when I make a comment I always get a rude response from others. I just loved the way that Sam has had to grow, all the emotional scenes she’s had to act out which in my opinion she has not been able to do while she’s been with Jason like she was on the back burner and he was the front burner. Such emotion when she was sick, Drew, when he thought he was Jason, got shot saving her and went into a coma. I think she fell in love with the man Drew is knowing and feeling that he wasn’t really Jason. I just love the way they are together. Sam started to change when she started with Silas then Patrick and who knows if she wouldn’t have stayed with Patrick if he hadn’t left. I like the changes she’s done and Drew backing her up.

I agree; I've loved seeing Sam's character growth as well. Kelly's an amazing actress and it's nice to get to see her exercise her acting chops.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:43 pm

centrd wrote:
CBMcAdams wrote:Love these posts. I am a #Dream(Drew and Sam) fan and usually when I make a comment I always get a rude response from others. I just loved the way that Sam has had to grow, all the emotional scenes she’s had to act out which in my opinion she has not been able to do while she’s been with Jason like she was on the back burner and he was the front burner. Such emotion when she was sick, Drew, when he thought he was Jason, got shot saving her and went into a coma. I think she fell in love with the man Drew is knowing and feeling that he wasn’t really Jason. I just love the way they are together. Sam started to change when she started with Silas then Patrick and who knows if she wouldn’t have stayed with Patrick if he hadn’t left. I like the changes she’s done and Drew backing her up.

I agree; I've loved seeing Sam's character growth as well. Kelly's an amazing actress and it's nice to get to see her exercise her acting chops.

Kelly is definitely doing an awesome job. She is so talented and you can see the growth her character has gone through over the years. I admit, when she played opposite SB, she seemed so one dimensional and I didn't like the character too much. But as I have watched her over the years and seen her grow as an actress and watched her character grow as well, she won me over and playing opposite of BM...well can't get any better than that :D

Return to “General Hospital”