Cameron

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Faith725

Cameron

Postby Faith725 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 pm

mentioned he was thankful for his aunt hayden I hope the honorable mention was a hint that she may be returning soon.

sjogirl

Re: Cameron

Postby sjogirl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Faith725 wrote:mentioned he was thankful for his aunt hayden I hope the honorable mention was a hint that she may be returning soon.

I was hoping the same thing when he said that!

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Faith725 wrote:mentioned he was thankful for his aunt hayden I hope the honorable mention was a hint that she may be returning soon.

It would be so nice if Hayden could come back. However, I am still disappointed that she was thrown off the show in the middle of a pregnancy story line. She and Finn were on their way to happiness together. If they bring her back with a baby, Finn will still have missed that special time of going through the pregnancy and birth with her. Even so, I would like to see Hayden return and have a happy reunion and then, marriage with Finn. Can't we have, at least, one happy couple on this show that is mostly misery and chaos?

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:

It would be so nice if Hayden could come back. However, I am still disappointed that she was thrown off the show in the middle of a pregnancy story line. She and Finn were on their way to happiness together. If they bring her back with a baby, Finn will still have missed that special time of going through the pregnancy and birth with her. Even so, I would like to see Hayden return and have a happy reunion and then, marriage with Finn. Can't we have, at least, one happy couple on this show that is mostly misery and chaos?

I did not care for Hayden's arrival or being pairing with Nic. Finn and Hayden worked so well together that I was rooting for them. I do agree with everything you said. Would love to see a happy couple going through the new parent stage, supporting each other and loving their newly created family. These two actors could have rocked given good material. The baby could have even had a health problem due to the disease she had or addicted because of Finn's drug addiction. Could she be making her way back in February as a women in labor coming into the GH ED? Really hope so.
When was the baby due?

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Yes, I want Hayden back. There was no excuse to add more characters while letting her go.

They have a great story and relationship I was rooting for, she was my fav.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:

It would be wonderful to have Hayden return. She and Finn were so special together. He and Anna are a bore. He is a bore, actually without Hayden. Anna is a bore and dull. I do hope she returns so that they may have their little family.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pm

sjogirl wrote:

I was hoping the same thing when he said that!

I love Hayden to come back with a baby.

Return to “General Hospital”