Tale of Jason's

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mademma

Tale of Jason's

Postby mademma » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:57 am

How ironic would it be if everyone Sonny, Carly, Sam. Diane, and Robin believed that Steve Jason was the real one and it turned out later the writers made Billy Jason the real Jason. I know Steve had been Jason forever but he can't leave give a role to someone else and then waltz back in take it over again does not really seem fair. Steve and Kelly have a good chemistry but Billy and Kelly do also. I kinda like Billy with Liz but I am not the writer Franco just does not seem to click for me. Who ever they make the real Jason hopefully we find out soon and not a year goes by before we find out the kids will be more confused than the parents funny how Danny connected to Billy Miller more than Steve.

Chococat1492

Re: Tale of Jason's

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:07 pm

mademma wrote:How ironic would it be if everyone Sonny, Carly, Sam. Diane, and Robin believed that Steve Jason was the real one and it turned out later the writers made Billy Jason the real Jason. I know Steve had been Jason forever but he can't leave give a role to someone else and then waltz back in take it over again does not really seem fair. Steve and Kelly have a good chemistry but Billy and Kelly do also. I kinda like Billy with Liz but I am not the writer Franco just does not seem to click for me. Who ever they make the real Jason hopefully we find out soon and not a year goes by before we find out the kids will be more confused than the parents funny how Danny connected to Billy Miller more than Steve.

If you recall, OG Jason’s character has been if someone else’s life would be better off if he was not in it, he would not interfere. The ultimate was when he walked away from Jake due to the mob life. Now for someone to walk away from their child like that, that’s deep. So TPTB are playing “us” like that with StevieB’s return such to the point, we don’t really know whose who. BM’s behavior has been so erratic(non Jason like) when StevieB is around that you scratch your head and say WTH? I’m like you, I’m just hoping that we’re are not toyed with for a year just to find out some nonsense at the end like, the past 5 years was just a dream and Jason never died!

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:04 pm

I truly don’t understand how the writers can make BM Jason. He has made his character different, now they are writing him as a control freak, angry and abrasive. SB is acting like he always did. Cautious, not wanting to hurt others. If the writers switch them just for SL it will not be believable .

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Dberels16 wrote:I truly don’t understand how the writers can make BM Jason. He has made his character different, now they are writing him as a control freak, angry and abrasive. SB is acting like he always did. Cautious, not wanting to hurt others. If the writers switch them just for SL it will not be believable .

I really can't see how they can not make BM Jason. Billy Miller came on GH to play the role of Jason Morgan with memory loss, and we the viewers, knew that he was Jason, because tptb cast him as such. Just because they had no clue that SB, who is my favorite actor on any soap, decided to walk away from Young and Restless, and ask to come back to GH, does not mean the role of Jason should automatically go back to SB. I think SB should be cast as Drew with the mystery being how he got Jason Morgan's memories. Just because an actor plays a role for 20 some odd years and then walks away and goes to another show and then decides to come back to the show he left, does not mean he has sole ownership of the role he left. BM signed a contract to play the role of Jason and tptb should leave it that way. jmho ;)

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:01 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
Dberels16 wrote:I truly don’t understand how the writers can make BM Jason. He has made his character different, now they are writing him as a control freak, angry and abrasive. SB is acting like he always did. Cautious, not wanting to hurt others. If the writers switch them just for SL it will not be believable .

I really can't see how they can not make BM Jason. Billy Miller came on GH to play the role of Jason Morgan with memory loss, and we the viewers, knew that he was Jason, because tptb cast him as such. Just because they had no clue that SB, who is my favorite actor on any soap, decided to walk away from Young and Restless, and ask to come back to GH, does not mean the role of Jason should automatically go back to SB. I think SB should be cast as Drew with the mystery being how he got Jason Morgan's memories. Just because an actor plays a role for 20 some odd years and then walks away and goes to another show and then decides to come back to the show he left, does not mean he has sole ownership of the role he left. BM signed a contract to play the role of Jason and tptb should leave it that way. jmho ;)

If the writers do the smart thing, the true soap worthy thing billy will be Jason. I agree with your comments in fact the reason I stopped watching is just that. ....his coming back like nothing happened. So if Billy is jason, I may start watching again

NotReal

Postby NotReal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:57 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
crazyaunt wrote:

If the writers do the smart thing, the true soap worthy thing billy will be Jason. I agree with your comments in fact the reason I stopped watching is just that. ....his coming back like nothing happened. So if Billy is jason, I may start watching again

And most probably, the writers don't even know yet, which one they want to be the Real Jason and which one the real Drew.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:39 pm

He still would be Jason if Steve Burton hadn't come back. Billy Miller was a recast for Jason Morgan . I guess they are now trying to rewrite history. Only reason is because Steve Burton came back. The reason for this twin storyline is because GH didn't want BM to go. Billy Miller is doing an awesome job in this storyline. Kudos to him and Kelly. I am wondering though if the reveal this coming week will be the truth. The storyline is for nine months. It's only been about 2 months into the storyline. We shall see.

KittyHeaven

Postby KittyHeaven » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:25 pm

crazyaunt wrote:Just because an actor plays a role for 20 some odd years and then walks away and goes to another show and then decides to come back to the show he left, does not mean he has sole ownership of the role he left. BM signed a contract to play the role of Jason and tptb should leave it that way. jmho ;)

ITA. However, I suspect that we are in the minority. Many people believe that Steve is the only one who can play Jason.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:19 pm

edith8087 wrote:

He still would be Jason if Steve Burton hadn't come back. Billy Miller was a recast for Jason Morgan . I guess they are now trying to rewrite history. Only reason is because Steve Burton came back. The reason for this twin storyline is because GH didn't want BM to go. Billy Miller is doing an awesome job in this storyline. Kudos to him and Kelly. I am wondering though if the reveal this coming week will be the truth. The storyline is for nine months. It's only been about 2 months into the storyline. We shall see.

Are we sure the reveal will be this week or will TPTB throw another wrench into the already crazy storyline? Right now, BM and StevieB are known to be twins, where the authorities can’t tell whose who. Now that Kim has shown up and thinks that StevieB is Drew, possibly Oscar’s father, will the authorities be able to tell if BM or StevieB is Oscar’s father via paternity testing? Good luck with that one!! I’ve been going back and forth myself. Of course having watched GH for over 40+ years of my life, I want StevieB to be OG Jason, but this wouldn’t be a soap without some crazy never would have thought it explaination about 2 Jasons. At this point, I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop!!

CBMcAdams

Postby CBMcAdams » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I don’t understand why the writers would make BM Jason go through another identity crisis when he had everyone tell him he was Jason Morgan when he first came on and now that SB Jason is back they are going to have BM Jason go through another one.

Return to “General Hospital”