WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SAM?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Faith725

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SAM?

Postby Faith725 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 pm

IN the soap world StoneCold is the JASON BORN of Daytime he is the only superhero and Steve Burton plays his role effortlessly, not only is he strong Hot loyal self sacrificing he knows how to love even when he is not loved back without expectations You go on StoneCold with your badself ;)

beenaroundalongtime

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SAM?

Postby beenaroundalongtime » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 pm

I agree. SB is the man! :D

Now, both remember being shot in the back. We should search for the bullet wounds. Also, why not look at Jason (SB) medical records. The accident that created stone cold.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Gosh I thought the entire scene was so moving! This Jason is willing to give it all up to make Sam happy.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Gosh I thought the entire scene was so moving! This Jason is willing to give it all up to make Sam happy.

Reminds me of when OG Jason was with Robin and Jason told Sonny that he would give Robin up just to know that she was ok somewhere in the world because he loved her so much!! StevieB and Kelly Monaco were really great today. I like Kelly, although I’m not a huge fan of her acting, but TPTB are giving her really good material to work with. She was fantabulous today... as times goes on with this storyline,Kelly is getting better and better. TPTB are giving StevieB emotional material as well. StevieB no longer has to just stare at people and speak through his eyes, but he gets to really show his emotions verbally. StevieB continues to grow and shine as Jason Morgan. Now,how could StevieB be Oscar’s dad when 14 years ago, StevieB was on canvas as The Jason Morgan we fans know? I’m getting so confused, but I love the drama!!

smoken

Postby smoken » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:59 pm

This story reminds me so much of Days of Our Lives when they brought John black on in 1985 and he thought he was Roman Brady and then they brought back the original Roman Brady and the whole John Black thing makes may think of that and they got a great 30 year right out of that story John black was the original prototype for Jason Bourne when they cast him in 85 this whole story reminds me of that of the good old days when they had good adventure story lines and love story lines instead of mob stories and disasters of the week

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:51 pm

smoken wrote:This story reminds me so much of Days of Our Lives when they brought John black on in 1985 and he thought he was Roman Brady and then they brought back the original Roman Brady and the whole John Black thing makes may think of that and they got a great 30 year right out of that story John black was the original prototype for Jason Bourne when they cast him in 85 this whole story reminds me of that of the good old days when they had good adventure story lines and love story lines instead of mob stories and disasters of the week

You are so right. I love that John Black moreso than the original Roman Brady.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Faith725 wrote:IN the soap world StoneCold is the JASON BORN of Daytime he is the only superhero and Steve Burton plays his role effortlessly, not only is he strong Hot loyal self sacrificing he knows how to love even when he is not loved back without expectations You go on StoneCold with your badself ;)

:P :P :P :P

Return to “General Hospital”