Tamara Braun Smart Casting

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Tamara Braun Smart Casting

Postby centrd » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Okay, as if this story weren't already convoluted enough, we've now got one of the twins being Oscar's father. Honestly, how many coincidences can a soap opera have? Countless, apparently.

But I have to say, it's kind of smart, because this way, hopefully, if Tamara Braun can channel some of her old Jason/Carly chemistry, there'll now be two ex-loves for two brothers. Should make what was going to be the usual triangle, an actual quadrangle, or even more with Liz in the mix, and lots of confusion on all sides. These writes love the chaos, don't they? But they're also managing the chaos pretty well, like it's detailed and thought out, so I'm giving them credit for that

I'm kind of actually liking this long lost love child story, although I wish they'd picked a different actor to be Oscar if he's going to be a significant character moving forward. The kid's fine in little bits, but it's asking a bit much to carry a bigger role, imo.

MarieDet

Re: Tamara Braun Smart Casting

Postby MarieDet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 am

It's good to have her back. So far, the writers are doing a good job and creating a lot of points of conflict.

Return to “General Hospital”