The pizza thing needs to end

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Re: The pizza thing needs to end

Postby alissain » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 pm

I agree ..its beyond stupid and so over! I can't believe it also happened at all the other houses too. As far as Alexis ..that turkey could have been salvaged...the whole thing dumb...also...NED AND OLIVIA NEED TO GET OUT AND GET THEIR OWN HOUSE!

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:22 am

I vouldnt believe it when Alexis lost the turkey inthe floor! What a disaster! ! Dr bench turned out to be interested in her despite that all maybe theres a triangle coming there?
Oh and i cried seeing Monica going to eat a burger and then everyone shows up with pizza . Nice moment.
Not to mention me crying at sb Jason's emotional scenes with sam..pass the Kleenex pls...that man is a soap god!

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 am

What was stupid was that whole Bensch and Alexis crap. The little monster dragging Julian while she has no problem with her stupid "Uncle Sonny."

I almost thought there wasn't going to be a pizza Thanksgiving this year. I don't mind the tradition.

I mean give it a break, even the BS with Maxie knocking everything down, so OTT.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 am

I the Pizza at Quartermains. The point of that every year is no matter what is on the table the Q's are celebrating together as Family. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Comment

Postby Comment » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 am

It must be something in the air in PC that makes people clumsy at Thanksgiving time. :lol: There was a lot of it this year! I like the Thanksgiving pizza parties at the Q house. When they first had them back in the day I was against them, but not now. This is a part of this family. It's their history. It has been done for years and is as much a part of the family as the people are. Families have many traditions that are done year after year
not only at Thanksgiving but at various time of the year. For some those traditions are important to others they are not. It would have been disappointing if there had not been the pizza at the Q this year. When the gang entered the room with the pizza and signing I started crying. Loved the Quartermaine Thanksgiving connection. Hope this tradition doesn't die out.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 pm

I liked the Thanksgiving ending at the Q house! :D It was cute and sweet, sentimental and heartfelt. It was the best scene in Wednesday's show.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 pm

I agree - can we say beating a dead horse... Enough already! As for Monica, does she have to be such a stick in the mud? Maybe Olivia is kind of over the top but come on, Monica cant "put up with it" for a few short days each holiday? She's so old and moldy!!![/quote]

I think it would be a nice change if the writers would let the Quartermaines have a traditional Thanksgiving at least one year. Everyone sit down and have a fun and peaceful turkey dinner together. Olivia takes too many liberties with Monica's house when she knows Monica does not want her to make changes. She could ask Monica to plan a few decorations with her and keep things to a minimum. Or,Ned and Olivia could get their own house and let Monica stay in her ancient mansion with just Michael and the cook.[/quote]

You're right about Olivia acting as though the Q mansion is her own and that she and Ned need to move into their own home. Totally agree but that said, does Monica really need to be such a wet blanket? And I swear if I hear " this is MY house-Alan bought it for ME" one more time..... lighten up Monica - life's too short to always be such a b word.

BuffaloDanielle

Postby BuffaloDanielle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:52 pm

ransomha wrote:
BuffaloDanielle wrote:Nope. Love it. It’s tradition.

OT: Are you a fellow Buffalonian?

I'm ok with either but am surprised how many people look forward to this.

Yes, I’m in Buffalo!

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:30 pm

alissain wrote:I agree ..its beyond stupid and so over! I can't believe it also happened at all the other houses too. As far as Alexis ..that turkey could have been salvaged...the whole thing dumb...also...NED AND OLIVIA NEED TO GET OUT AND GET THEIR OWN HOUSE!

It is rather silly.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 pm

I thought this year's Thanksgiving at the Quartmaine's was awesome and then the song. I thought it was done great. My least favorite was when Maxie pulled on the tablecloth and all the food came tumbling down. Alexis kissing the Dr. was really hilarious. Great show !!

Return to “General Hospital”